6dpo and potentialy the witch is on her way...updated bottom pg 2

Tested again this morning and got a super duper big fat negative.

Blah......

Poppiela, I am heading over right now! Surely they can't all be evaps!

hi hun....looks like all 4 were evaps as ive just been out and got some frers and cb digis and ive got bfn's on both of them...i had held my urine for 4 hours and hadnt drank much so it was very strong too!
am utterly gutted!
so sorry you got a bfn hunny.... if the witch doesnt arrive in the next 48 hours test again! xxx

I seen your tests and I am gutted for you. I can't see how evaps can happen on different tests at the same time. :shrug:

Are you waiting until af shows or doesn't show before you test again?....

I dug my tests out of the garbage after reading your evap post and it looks like the one I took this morning has a very light evap line on it that is super thin. I think its the antibody strip on it. I took a dollar test. When I tilt it all over I see it and then I don't. I guess evaps happen all the time then huh?....Wishful thinking I suppose.

its just crazy that out of all the tests ive taken over the past 6 days i get 4 evaps from the same urine sample......you just wouldnt believe it would you?
i am going to stop testing now hunni as its killing me to be honest!
Just went to the loo and there was a tiny bit of brown cm come away when i wiped so witchy is almost here i think...plus ive got killer pmt too which is a given for me that i am due on. if i dont get af in the next 48 hours i will test again then but for now i need a bit of a break until i am in the 2 week wait again at the beginning of october.
good luck for you though hun....i will keep everything crossed for you xx

af has arrived...so i am out for this cycle. Am going to take a few days to sort my head out and then i will be back to try again on this cycle.
good luck everyone x

:hugs: I hate her! I always take a break too when she comes. She sucks!

I'll be following right behind you. I have cramps and twinges in the boobs.

Have a nice drink and cuddle with your children!

She got me too.

Ugh.....

Onto the next cycle. TTC since last July.

awww sorry hun. lets kick the ass out of the next cycle and make it our lucky cycle.
feeling awful today...its the worst af i have had since having my daughter almost 13 years ago :-(

oh my gosh! thats terrible! must be a doosey huh?....mine is crampy again like it was before my previous pregnancy.

I agree, lets kick ass this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->