6dpo and spotting?

neelie

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am back again for another month of TTC for our #1 O:)

TBH the hubs and I were a bit discouraged after the past few cycles, plus with the upcoming wedding we weren’t really trying this month. I also started doing BBT this month so that I can understand my cycle a bit better (in preparations for full baby making mode post wedding :cool:).

As the days went by, I realised that the day we bd was just one day before O (based on my FF chart). Now at 6dpo, I’ve had a temp dip and also just started spotting brown (just one spot on a liner) with on/off weird cramping. Could this be the legendary implantation bleeding??? :-#

Below is my chart if it helps!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/b_i/s_UZSqsA.png

From what ive read previously it certainly could be!
fingers crossed this is your month!

Thank you!! Tbh I’m not holding on to much hope this month due to lack of bd, just gonna go with the flow. Who knows, it might be a lucky month :-#

My BBT dipped way below the coverline and I just started spotting red…could it still be implantation bleeding or am I out for the month? It’s strange tho because I’m just 7dpo and a week early if it’s AF :-k

Good morning all! I am 6 DPO today and had sharp pain in my lower pelvis yesterday, nausea really bad this am, and creamy/lotion like CM. I plan to start testing daily tomorrow sending lots of Baby Dust to everyone !!!

Good morning all! I am 6 DPO today and had sharp pain in my lower pelvis yesterday, nausea really bad this am, and creamy/lotion like CM. I plan to start testing daily tomorrow sending lots of Baby Dust to everyone !!!

I’m still trying to hold out till 9 DPO but my bunch of IC are just calling out to me :shock:

keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->