6dpo bfn, this month is a strange one tho, opinions please?

going to hold pee n do one at half 4, been holding since 12.30, already really need to go haha x

Hmmmmm, getting a bit nervous now about taking another test, 2 n half hours until i can test!!!!

If they were faint lines i been seeing then i hope it gets picked up on this superdrug test! xxx

UPDATE: just took a superdrug and an ic, both neg! xxx feeling like im out now!

Your not out yet lovely.
Try to hold of until morning. They do say fmu is best, and it think its true.

My first bfp with my lo was positive in morning and neg in afternoon. I was preg but you have more pregnancy hormones with fmu.

Stay positive!

Thanks, i will try, feeling a bit crampy today but not AF cramps, so god knows what that is haha xxx

I would definitely try another brand! My first test was a light line (although clear) and I was so shocked I made dh go out and a another one. He got a different brand and I got an immediate dark line!

Weird. I'd be totally confused too.

I know positive opks can indicate pregnancy. Can't see another reason why they'd be positive.

Same! I feel absolutely crappy and a bit hormonal :( think this is all getting to me x

I'm trying to find out what pos opk means after ov but I'm not really finishing any definitive answers, I'm 13dpo today and I have had pos opk for 7 days now x

What does it all mean, if anyone knows, please shed some light would be most grateful x

Does thick creamy cm mean anything, there loads today and it looks and feels like hand lotion haha x ????? Good sign? Or AF coming? X

You have to be pregnant..I just dont get why else you would have sooo many days of +opks, thats craziness lol Im betting you are. Have you tried the dollar store hpts? it is called "new choice/baby" those hpts are really sensitive and only a $1 so why not try one:winkwink: your cm sounds great, I had that the day af was due when I tested with dd:thumbup:

Hi thanks I really really really hope so, I have been using ic but I have a pack on sainsbury tests, have been holding pee for a few hours going to try hold til 11and take an ic and take a sainbury one with fmu tomorrow, of course I will keep you updated, I really hope this is it! I am in UK so don't have dollar store. :(

Fingers crossed will update every test Xxx

Tonights test bfn. Will update with morning test result on the sainsbury test Xxx

Scared!!! 14 dpo tomorrow can't remember getting this far for a long time, have such irregular cycles Xxx :/

Hope your bfp shows up today honey!

I would suggest getting the doctor to do a blood test on you

Hi ladies just tested, got an even darker opk, but bfn on ic and sainsburys Xxx

Driving me crazy I'm 14dpo with 8 straight days of pos opk x

I agree with the pp who said you shod get a blood test. I don't want to get your hopes up unnecessarily but my best friend kept having negative hpt's and eventually went to the doctor who confirmed she was pregnant.

Well I'm only 14dpo so I thought I would give it a bit longer, at times my cycles vary between 14/45 days in length.......

I'm on CD 37 today I think Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->