6dpo confirmed by bbt. Anyone want to wait and compare symptoms?

HI PROMISE!!

I agree with promise it could honestly be anything that caused it, when are you planning on testing?

promise I've been good last few months because I'm. been convinced I'm not pregnant but this month we actually had a proper chance to ttc (partner is uaually at sea when I'm fertile) and we used preseed so I'm being hopeful :lol:
that and I want to know if I can drink new years :rofl:

Hi you guys, I just caught up on you both! Good luck!

LoveIsAllINo, anything could have caused your temp to lower, even mouth breathing after the wine, so you're definitely no tout, especially if you're not spotting or bleeding. When do you plan to test?

Convie, your chart is looking good! 7dpo is such a hard time for me because I start wanting to pee on ANYTHING not nailed down. This cycle I have some OPKs left over that I'll hopefully kill the urge to test too early with.

Thanks Promise and Convie! I am not sure when I will test. I have two first response digital tests that are accurate 6 days sooner than your missed period. I don't want to waste them so I will try to wait for my missed period. There is nothing like seeing "not pregnant".... at least with the line test I could trick myself into seeing something .

Last edited:
How are you ladies today?

Me you ask? Oh my temp definitely has plummeted. It was 96.50 today. Granted I was so cold I had a dream the thermostat read 40 degrees . But I suspected it was low yesterday too. Honestly, this is my first time charting my entire LP. Since I always had 14 days between O and my period I thought I that meant I had a normal length LP, but now I am a little worried my LP is actually short somehow?

I think not pregnant is better as I try my hardest to convince myself a line is there!

have you gone below the cover line? my LP is 14 days as well and that's the norm I think.

said to partner today I fancied a beer and he asked when I find out if I am or not, I didn't test today, told him I'll test tomorrow morning but it's likely to be negative as its still early!
I'm really irritable still, my appetite is up and this morning I felt sick.
I normally have cramps every single day and sore boobs by now but I haven't had any cramps and my boobs are fine, nipples bigger (nipples getting larger has happened before though) but yeah but body likes to act different every month so don't want to get my hopes up with signs

I think not pregnant is better as I try my hardest to convince myself a line is there!

have you gone below the cover line? my LP is 14 days as well and that's the norm I think.

said to partner today I fancied a beer and he asked when I find out if I am or not, I didn't test today, told him I'll test tomorrow morning but it's likely to be negative as its still early!
I'm really irritable still, my appetite is up and this morning I felt sick.
I normally have cramps every single day and sore boobs by now but I haven't had any cramps and my boobs are fine, nipples bigger (nipples getting larger has happened before though) but yeah but body likes to act different every month so don't want to get my hopes up with signs

Yes I have gone below the cover line. I can't wait until you test tomorrow. No normal breasts soreness seems to be a great sign! My breasts changed like crazy this month but I am healthier and my cycles are changing so all in all it's a great thing lol! I am just grateful I ovulated at all honesty.

How are you ladies today?

Me you ask? Oh my temp definitely has plummeted. It was 96.50 today. Granted I was so cold I had a dream the thermostat read 40 degrees . But I suspected it was low yesterday too. Honestly, this is my first time charting my entire LP. Since I always had 14 days between O and my period I thought I that meant I had a normal length LP, but now I am a little worried my LP is actually short somehow?
Can you share a link to or picture of your chart?

HI PROMISE!!

I agree with promise it could honestly be anything that caused it, when are you planning on testing?

promise I've been good last few months because I'm. been convinced I'm not pregnant but this month we actually had a proper chance to ttc (partner is uaually at sea when I'm fertile) and we used preseed so I'm being hopeful :lol:
that and I want to know if I can drink new years :rofl:
It would be so special to be pregnant this cycle since he's on shore. I have a retired sea man myself, and it's always so great to have them home.

I realized that I put one of my temps in wrong, and when I changed it to the right number FF and GLow both gave me cross hairs and said I'm 5dpo today. Talk about shocked, I was convinced that I wasn't going to O at all, and honestly I still feel like I should wait a couple more days before I am convinced that O did indeed happen. Either way, I'm praying that I don't have another chemical this cycle. That time was brutal. I went to what was supposed to be my 6 week appointment and we saw an empty sac, but the sac was way low in my uterus. My tests were super lightly positive from 11-19dpo and then disappeared on me.

I realized that I put one of my temps in wrong, and when I changed it to the right number FF and GLow both gave me cross hairs and said I'm 5dpo today. Talk about shocked, I was convinced that I wasn't going to O at all, and honestly I still feel like I should wait a couple more days before I am convinced that O did indeed happen. Either way, I'm praying that I don't have another chemical this cycle. That time was brutal. I went to what was supposed to be my 6 week appointment and we saw an empty sac, but the sac was way low in my uterus. My tests were super lightly positive from 11-19dpo and then disappeared on me.

I am sorry for your loss!

AF is here. And you know what? I had to be grateful for her because there were times she was MIA. My LP this cycle is quite short for me. I purchased some multivitamins today by chance and now I am happier I did because maybe my LP will go back to normal my next ovulatory cycle after taking them.

Good luck to you ladies!

Really though...I am happy to even say "AF got me!"

AF is here. And you know what? I had to be grateful for her because there were times she was MIA. My LP this cycle is quite short for me. I purchased some multivitamins today by chance and now I am happier I did because maybe my LP will go back to normal my next ovulatory cycle after taking them.

Good luck to you ladies!

Really though...I am happy to even say "AF got me!"
Aww pooey! I'm so sorry AF showed. Some women do have luck with Vitamin b6 lengthening their luteal phase, so it might help to have it in your vitamins. What also works for me is white peony and licorice. You can get it off Amazon for $14 per bottle. 2 bottles a cycle mean great O for me with a good LP. Hopefully you have what you need for this next round!

Also, if you haven't heard of tribulus, I HIGHLY stand by this combination for a good cycle and strong ovulation. Last cycle I got pregnant from it, and even though it didn't end the way I wanted, I NEVER ovulate on my own without medical assistance. This combo is GOLD.

morning girls!
loveis I'm so sorry about AF showing her ugly head :hugs: but also glad that getting healthier is at least sorting your cycle :)
vitamin wise I take shatavari which is great it's meant to really help with cycles, it's been good for me because it's made me go from cd11 ovulation to CD13-14 giving the eggs more time to mature :) also I have endo and adeno and it's a anti inflammatory so my uterus isn't as crampy and painful :)

promise, YAY FOR CROSSHAIRS :happydance: hoping they stay crosshairs for you and this is your month for your healthy baby!, :hugs:

AFM I spoke too soon on the boobs, mine are now sore, strange thing is I'm super wet, me and OH dtd last night and I left a massive wet patch on the bed! tmi :rofl:
anyway took another test at 9dpo and of course bfn20181229_083818-971x1206.jpg

morning girls hope you're both doing well!
not much going on my end, had a dream I had my period and my OHs friends house and got blood all on his white sheets, then in my dream broke down crying because it meant I wasn't pregnant again.
took another test using frers now, still bfn
20181230_080433.jpg

Aww pooey! I'm so sorry AF showed. Some women do have luck with Vitamin b6 lengthening their luteal phase, so it might help to have it in your vitamins. What also works for me is white peony and licorice. You can get it off Amazon for $14 per bottle. 2 bottles a cycle mean great O for me with a good LP. Hopefully you have what you need for this next round!

Also, if you haven't heard of tribulus, I HIGHLY stand by this combination for a good cycle and strong ovulation. Last cycle I got pregnant from it, and even though it didn't end the way I wanted, I NEVER ovulate on my own without medical assistance. This combo is GOLD.

You just reminded me to take my vitamin lol brb!

I appreciate all the information and if this cycle isn't better I'll definitely looked into those herbs. I am a real fan of herbs and have used licorice before but my cycle was way too out of whack then and I didn't know what was working or not working. Thanks!

morning girls!
loveis I'm so sorry about AF showing her ugly head :hugs: but also glad that getting healthier is at least sorting your cycle :)
vitamin wise I take shatavari which is great it's meant to really help with cycles, it's been good for me because it's made me go from cd11 ovulation to CD13-14 giving the eggs more time to mature :) also I have endo and adeno and it's a anti inflammatory so my uterus isn't as crampy and painful :)

promise, YAY FOR CROSSHAIRS :happydance: hoping they stay crosshairs for you and this is your month for your healthy baby!, :hugs:

AFM I spoke too soon on the boobs, mine are now sore, strange thing is I'm super wet, me and OH dtd last night and I left a massive wet patch on the bed! tmi :rofl:
anyway took another test at 9dpo and of course bfnView attachment 1051637

Thank you for the information! I have heard of that and definitely going to look into it. As a matter of fact I think I already did . I'll check it out again. AF is tapering off already and I am ready to see what my body does this month.

You still have time for your BFP!! I'll be checking back

Hi ladies!

8dpo here and woke up with brown spotting mixed with creamy cm. Super weird. I never have that but your body plays tricks on you all the time when ttc. I decided to pull out a pink dye test and got a super faint line, but I've been burned by evaps and chemicals so much this year i'm going to cautiously wait to see what happens before I get excited.

hey girls!! I took a test yesterday and it was stark white negative so I drank last night for new years eve, i quit drinking when we started trying but I've been so emotional I was like fudge it I'm not pregnant anyway!
but now this morning I'm panicking I am, ill be happy if i am obvs I'd just feel guilty for drinking!
but I've been super emotional constantly feeling like Chris hates me and wants to leave me, like I was miserable last night about it and I've woken up to a MASSIVE breakout at the side of my face, usually I get 1 spot a month, I have 10 spots appear on the side of my face this morning, I've never ever had this many spots on my face at once before so that's new!

oh lord I just remembered I've forgotten to temp all this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->