6dpo confirmed by bbt. Anyone want to wait and compare symptoms?

hey girls!! I took a test yesterday and it was stark white negative so I drank last night for new years eve, i quit drinking when we started trying but I've been so emotional I was like fudge it I'm not pregnant anyway!
but now this morning I'm panicking I am, ill be happy if i am obvs I'd just feel guilty for drinking!
but I've been super emotional constantly feeling like Chris hates me and wants to leave me, like I was miserable last night about it and I've woken up to a MASSIVE breakout at the side of my face, usually I get 1 spot a month, I have 10 spots appear on the side of my face this morning, I've never ever had this many spots on my face at once before so that's new!
I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. Sending you love and hugs. I know how much of a toll ttc can have on you.

thanks girls :hugs:
as you can probs tell by my chart I'm defo out this month, af will be here today or tomorrow, I think I mighy buy an ava next week, annoyed though cos OH is going back to work today and he has no idea when he's back home again so I don't know if we can even try this month or not ](*,)

thanks girls :hugs:
as you can probs tell by my chart I'm defo out this month, af will be here today or tomorrow, I think I mighy buy an ava next week, annoyed though cos OH is going back to work today and he has no idea when he's back home again so I don't know if we can even try this month or not ](*,)
Hang in there Convie. I hate that AF came, and my husband is former Navy, so I totally understand the whole struggle of them being away! Hopefully next cycle lines up perfectly and he does get to be home and the best baby dancing time!

Hang in there Convie. I hate that AF came, and my husband is former Navy, so I totally understand the whole struggle of them being away! Hopefully next cycle lines up perfectly and he does get to be home and the best baby dancing time!

thank you :hugs: its nice having someone who understands I feel I can't even talk to anyone on the WAGS groups because I don't know anyone/don't want anything I say going around his ship if that makes sense :dohh:

hes just told me he is back this friday so thats good, hopefully hes also around during fertile week, I'm hoping hes going to be based close to home in the summer so then we can really try! :thumbup:

I've ordered an Ovusense so hopefully that comes soon, I previously ordered and cancelled one a while back because I was spotting and heard you can;t use it while spotting but since taking shatavari I've stopped spotting so I can finally try it out! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->