6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Hi Ladies:hi: CONGRATS to you gem this thread started with the thick creamy cm and thats exactly what I've been experiencing since yesterday 4dpo today same thing theres so much of it yesterday in my liner SORRY TMI:blush: and today theres some on my liner but when I check my cervix there is alot thick, white, creamy, kinda clumpy, no odor,no burning, or itching I defo OV'ed well I pray I did, and so far my temps have been good. Gem was this the month you got your bfp when you had the cm you described???
I'm trying to past the time in my 2ww feels like forever:coffee:
BTW have been constipated since OV and been having headaches of and on right above my eyes... Plan on testing the 25th if I can hold out till then:winkwink:

Attachments

• 5dpo.png
    5dpo.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
Hey Kitten I'm so sorry about the :bfn: :hugs:

Don't give up hope yet though. It could be too early for it to come :bfp:

Everything crossed for you Kitten!

Hey Gemlou so glad your bean has been sticky! :dance:

I suppose its natural to be a bit overemotional! Your body is going through a lot and flooded with hormones I guess. Hopefully soon your moods will stabilize. :hug:

Well I hope I O'd Saturday because we :sex: Friday night. I had EWCM Friday night and my cervix was high soft open. The EWCM was sort of cloudy though so not sure what that means. I don't use OPK so I have to guess at when I ovulate, but I'm happy because at least now I'm noticing the EWCM (thank you Vitex!). I never saw it before, just cloudy watery stuff, so I'm hoping this will make a difference in our chances.

GL to all you other ladies!

:dust:

Oh Kitten I'm sorry :hugs: Mpenzi is right though it could just be too early :af::af::af: It will happen for you....I felt like that so so many times a year of trying then bam it happened! :hugs:

Trying81 good luck to you let us know how the test goes :thumbup:

Saveme Hi no it wasn't the month I got my bfp I had been absolutely convinced that cycle too. My bfp cycle I didn't really check my cm or symptom spot much because I'd been so upset after convincing myself the last time. You mention headaches and constipation....I have had both of these since getting my bfp so fx'd it's a good sign for you....keep us posted :hugs:

Mpenzi thanks honey me too...can't wait to have a scan and know everything is ok!! YAY VITEX so glad it worked for you I wouldn't worry to much about it being cloudy as long as the consistency is good for the :spermy: Got everything fx'd for you your :sex: timing sounds good! :hugs:

Kitten, I'm so sorry! At least we have Mother's & Father's day behind us for 10 months! It just puts so much pressure on us to meet the "quota" to be able to celebrate something we want so bad already. AF arrived yesterday, during BD, so we had a cruel dose of irony yesterday :nope: (after so many years, I'm still always so embarrassed when that happens)

My Father-in-law asked my husband "How many years am I going to wait before I get to say Happy Father's day to you?" :cry:
My hubs is the youngest and the in-laws have a dozen grandkids already. I did finally tell his mom that we were hoping to have one, but who knows when, so maybe that will get back to his dad.

Thank you Gemlou! :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry Rocko. :cry: I hate that too when people ask me "So when are you going to have a baby?" and I don't necessarily want to tell them I'm trying but its not a good feeling.

So sorry about AF too. Well on to the next cycle! FX for you!

Kitten I hope you're feeling better! :af:

Thanks Gem:thumbup: And I'm glad you and your little bean are doing well=D>
So the CM is not as abundant anymore but now 7dpo I have really bad nausea, cramping but weird ones, dizziness, and still constipated:blush: I really hope I'm not symptom spotting:shrug::shrug:
I'll be coming back to update, And to all the ladies still in it
LOTS OF :dust::dust::dust:
2ww waiting sucks:coffee::coffee:

Attachments

• 7DPO.png
    7DPO.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 4

I suppose its natural to be a bit overemotional! Your body is going through a lot and flooded with hormones I guess. Hopefully soon your moods will stabilize. :hug:

Well I hope I O'd Saturday because we :sex: Friday night. I had EWCM Friday night and my cervix was high soft open. The EWCM was sort of cloudy though so not sure what that means. I don't use OPK so I have to guess at when I ovulate, but I'm happy because at least now I'm noticing the EWCM (thank you Vitex!). I never saw it before, just cloudy watery stuff, so I'm hoping this will make a difference in our chances.

thanks! i am hoping it was just too early to get a BFP..we will see, AF due tomm and no sign of her at the moment

good luck to you too!!! :dust::dust::dust:!!!!

Oh Kitten I'm sorry :hugs: Mpenzi is right though it could just be too early :af::af::af: It will happen for you....I felt like that so so many times a year of trying then bam it happened! :hugs:

Trying81 good luck to you let us know how the test goes :thumbup:

Saveme Hi no it wasn't the month I got my bfp I had been absolutely convinced that cycle too. My bfp cycle I didn't really check my cm or symptom spot much because I'd been so upset after convincing myself the last time. You mention headaches and constipation....I have had both of these since getting my bfp so fx'd it's a good sign for you....keep us posted :hugs:

Mpenzi thanks honey me too...can't wait to have a scan and know everything is ok!! YAY VITEX so glad it worked for you I wouldn't worry to much about it being cloudy as long as the consistency is good for the :spermy: Got everything fx'd for you your :sex: timing sounds good! :hugs:

yeah, hoping it is just too early. still no sign of AF and she is due tomm... :af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Kitten, I'm so sorry! At least we have Mother's & Father's day behind us for 10 months! It just puts so much pressure on us to meet the "quota" to be able to celebrate something we want so bad already. AF arrived yesterday, during BD, so we had a cruel dose of irony yesterday :nope: (after so many years, I'm still always so embarrassed when that happens)

My Father-in-law asked my husband "How many years am I going to wait before I get to say Happy Father's day to you?" :cry:
My hubs is the youngest and the in-laws have a dozen grandkids already. I did finally tell his mom that we were hoping to have one, but who knows when, so maybe that will get back to his dad.

thanks, youre right. but it is even more painful to me because my DH has 2 kids with 2 different women and they dont deserve it. it makes my heart ache SOOOO much because that is what i want more than anything, and i dont have it yet :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ouch....i understand the pressure. we gotta stay positive

Thank you Gemlou! :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry Rocko. :cry: I hate that too when people ask me "So when are you going to have a baby?" and I don't necessarily want to tell them I'm trying but its not a good feeling.

So sorry about AF too. Well on to the next cycle! FX for you!

Kitten I hope you're feeling better! :af:

thanks, still hoping no AF! :af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af: just tired today, the weather is stormy and it is makign me soooo wanting a nap. too bad i have class tonight :/ hope you are doing well!! :dust::dust: !!!

Thanks Gem:thumbup: And I'm glad you and your little bean are doing well=D>
So the CM is not as abundant anymore but now 7dpo I have really bad nausea, cramping but weird ones, dizziness, and still constipated:blush: I really hope I'm not symptom spotting:shrug::shrug:
I'll be coming back to update, And to all the ladies still in it
LOTS OF :dust::dust::dust:
2ww waiting sucks:coffee::coffee:

lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you too! and good luck! ur right about the 2WW sucking.....

Yes !! The.2ww does suck, Im 1dpo Grrrrr

Remember ladies No AF is a good thing, your not.out yet! .Good luck ladies... You got another stalker watching this thread... lol

Tons of.baby dust coming your way!!

Yes !! The.2ww does suck, Im 1dpo Grrrrr

Remember ladies No AF is a good thing, your not.out yet! .Good luck ladies... You got another stalker watching this thread... lol

Tons of.baby dust coming your way!!

aww 1dpo...very beginning! stay strong!

youre right, no AF is a great thing, better than no AF and a BFN...and even better is no AF with A BFP!!!! :) youre not out till she shows! good luck to you as well and lots of dust your way too!!! :dust::dust:

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Thank you and yes I have a long long 2ww... Im just going to try and stay busy...

When are you testing?? Still no sign of AF I have a good feeling that when you test you get your BFP!! FX“d you get yours hun.. Im excited for ya :) I“ll be stalking this thread tomorrow :haha:

Good Luck !!!

Kitten I hope :af: has stayed away from you! Everything fx'd for you sweetie :winkwink:

Hopin&prayin good luck to you...I hated the 2 week wait too just feels like it takes forever...here's hoping this one brings you a lovely BFP at the end of it :flower:

I had ALOT of creamy, yellowy CM from about 6dpo - 11dpo and it was a good sign for me! I did a pregnancy test yesterday morning and got a faint BFP!!! Im testing again tomorrow morning and hoping for a nice solid BFP....

Goodluck!! xx

Quick update só went to docs today and saw the nurse she has confirmed my bfp and says im bout 5wks 5days and due feb 18th só my long wait was for a reason lol x

Amazeballs Congratulations and I hope you got a nice dark bfp today?

Tinkerbellfan wow that's great news congrats honey :flower: Well that explains it then lol...guess some people just take longer for the hcg to show up on a test.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you both :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"