6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Huge congratulations to Amazeballs too! :thumbup:

Hope you're feeling well Gemlou!! And you too tinkerbellfan! :cloud9:

And Kitten thinking of you! :af:

Baby Congrats Gemlou78, Amazeballs & Tinkerbellfan... Fab news ladies...Heres to a Happy & Healthy 9 months!!

Kitten crossing Everything for You hun...

I think Im now 3dpo, I know its early but I got lightheaded and tmi, when I wiped a ton of creamy cm Yuck!! Nausea and a constant dry mouth too... I still have a long way to go too! I hope to be joining you all soon!!
Tons of baby dust to All of us!

This thread has made me extremely happy!!! I was freaking out this morning because I had a ton of white lotion like stuff in my panties!! (TMI!! sorry!!) I thought maybe it was my progesterone coming out?? I take it orally (400mg at night). This has made me feel a lot better though!!! CONGRATS ladies that got their BFP!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Hope to see mine soon!! :)

AF was due yesterday and didnt come. so today i tested with FMU and got this...i see a VERY faint second line....do yall see it too???? might have to tilt the screen cause i dont have a tweaked version yet. it is also a little darker in person compared to the picture. comments?????

https://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg522/pinkzebraloveme92090/strdstkittenx/DSC00168.jpg

AF was due yesterday and didnt come. so today i tested with FMU and got this...i see a VERY faint second line....do yall see it too???? might have to tilt the screen cause i dont have a tweaked version yet. it is also a little darker in person compared to the picture. comments?????

https://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg522/pinkzebraloveme92090/strdstkittenx/DSC00168.jpg

I can see it!!! CONGRATS!!!! :hugs:

Baby Congrats Gemlou78, Amazeballs & Tinkerbellfan... Fab news ladies...Heres to a Happy & Healthy 9 months!!

Kitten crossing Everything for You hun...

I think Im now 3dpo, I know its early but I got lightheaded and tmi, when I wiped a ton of creamy cm Yuck!! Nausea and a constant dry mouth too... I still have a long way to go too! I hope to be joining you all soon!!
Tons of baby dust to All of us!

Ahhh thank you!!!!

I can see it!!! CONGRATS!!!! :hugs:

Ahhh really???? :) :) :)

Looks like a :bfp: Kitten!

Huge congrats!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Awww you really think so mpenzi????? :) :) :)

I see the faint line too!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Omgg thank you!

Are you going to get an FRER and test it in the morning again!? Oh I'm so excited for you!!!

I already have one set for the morning :) thank you so much, you really think this is it????

Congratulations Kitten! A line is a line!!..Bfp!!!. Wow this thread has been mega lucky! Super excited for you!!

I definately see a faint line!!..Your on your way hun!! Cant wait to see.your test in the morning! Awesome! Fx your BFP tomorrow! Wooooohoooo Yay!! I hope to join you all soon :)

Congratulations Kitten! A line is a line!!..Bfp!!!. Wow this thread has been mega lucky! Super excited for you!!

Thanks sooo much! !! I guess you are right...it just needs to get DARKER! yes it has been lucky, is this really happening to me??? You are the best!

I definately see a faint line!!..Your on your way hun!! Cant wait to see.your test in the morning! Awesome! Fx your BFP tomorrow! Wooooohoooo Yay!! I hope to join you all soon :)

Thats awesome! I really really hope i am! I cant wait to see it in the morning either but i am so nervous! I need big FX'ed and luck and dust! :happydance::happydance:

Your definate FXd for your Bfp. No need to be nervous, hun your pregnant! A line is a, line!! Imanxious for you! Keep us posted, I will be waiting! But let me be the.first to say Congratulations!! Sending loads of baby dust to you.

Your definate FXd for your Bfp. No need to be nervous, hun your pregnant! A line is a, line!! Imanxious for you! Keep us posted, I will be waiting! But let me be the.first to say Congratulations!! Sending loads of baby dust to you.

Ahhhh im excited and nervous! I really hope i am pregnant! !!!! A line is a line, yes...i will be updating! Thank you soo much for the congrats :) baby dust coming your way too!

Yeah, for sure Kitten! There's definitely a line there! As long as it came up within time frame, definitely a :bfp: Yay!!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->