6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Yeah, for sure Kitten! There's definitely a line there! As long as it came up within time frame, definitely a :bfp: Yay!!!! :cloud9:

:) im glad everyone can see the second line! Yes it came up within the time. Thanks for all the support! !! :) :)

Your definate FXd for your Bfp. No need to be nervous, hun your pregnant! A line is a, line!! Imanxious for you! Keep us posted, I will be waiting! But let me be the.first to say Congratulations!! Sending loads of baby dust to you.

Ahhhh im excited and nervous! I really hope i am pregnant! !!!! A line is a line, yes...i will be updating! Thank you soo much for the congrats :) baby dust coming your way too!

:happydance: I totally undertand your nervousness, but your in the home stretch!! Its evident!! Time to Relax, get some rest and get your test ready for the morning.. Im crossing everything for you.. I“ll say a prayer for you too. Its gonna happen I just no it. No stressing, just take a few deep breaths think positive and pee positive :haha: I“ll be waiting to hear your Good news!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :happydance:

Your definate FXd for your Bfp. No need to be nervous, hun your pregnant! A line is a, line!! Imanxious for you! Keep us posted, I will be waiting! But let me be the.first to say Congratulations!! Sending loads of baby dust to you.

Ahhhh im excited and nervous! I really hope i am pregnant! !!!! A line is a line, yes...i will be updating! Thank you soo much for the congrats :) baby dust coming your way too!

:happydance: I totally undertand your nervousness, but your in the home stretch!! Its evident!! Time to Relax, get some rest and get your test ready for the morning.. Im crossing everything for you.. I“ll say a prayer for you too. Its gonna happen I just no it. No stressing, just take a few deep breaths think positive and pee positive :haha: I“ll be waiting to hear your Good news!!

yes i am pretty nervous...feel liek my heart has been racing nonstop! gotta relax though. thank you for crossing everything and yes PLEASE say a prayer for me, id LOVE that! :thumbup: i am glad you are so positive about all of this...i am tryign to be but really dont want to get my hopes up if it really isnt a BFP....but im gonna be positive and thank god already for finally giving me my BFP! :) deep breaths, think positive, pee positive......going to sleep now and will post in the morning! THANK YOU!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

yes i am pretty nervous...feel liek my heart has been racing nonstop! gotta relax though. thank you for crossing everything and yes PLEASE say a prayer for me, id LOVE that! :thumbup: i am glad you are so positive about all of this...i am tryign to be but really dont want to get my hopes up if it really isnt a BFP....but im gonna be positive and thank god already for finally giving me my BFP! :) deep breaths, think positive, pee positive......going to sleep now and will post in the morning! THANK YOU!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Your Welcome, Sweet baby dreams!! I wish I could test with ya :(
I have a really good feeling about this. I can“t wait to hear the fab news. Nite. Im off to Lala land too.. Just think we.can be bump buddies!! Yay!!

OMG its bfp kitten....there is definately a line there I didnt even have to squint!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ohhh Im so happy for you its great news.. now you take things easy! Has OH seen it yet? :cloud9: xx

Thats awesome! I really really hope i am! I cant wait to see it in the morning either but i am so nervous! I need big FX'ed and luck and dust! :happydance::happydance:
Hey kitten- just thought id let you know my 1st bfp looked just like that! I ran out n got a digital and took right after n got a pregnant! Try one :)

Fab news Ladies!! Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy.. I have a strong feeling I will be joining you this month!!

thanks everyone....so i tested with FMU today and yesterday and both BFN'S!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:cry: and still no AF either!!!! idk what to do....

Awww hun, Im so sorry. But remember your Not out till the ugly witch shows!! Don“t lose hope!! Keep us posted!!

Awww hun, Im so sorry. But remember your Not out till the ugly witch shows!! Don“t lose hope!! Keep us posted!!

thanks....but it worries me as to why i dont have my period!!! maybe i should get blood drawn @ the dr....

Thats what I would do.. Maybe it was a faulty test?? Try to get some rest.. Blood tests are 100% correct!!

I so feel for ya, Id be pulling my hair out!! Damn bodies like to play games, maybe possible miscalculation? “scratching head“... Ugggg

Idk..ive always heard a positive is a positive no matter how faint. And I could clearly see the line..did you use the same brand when you retested? Fingers crossed!

Very true, I figured an expired or faulty test.. But a line is a line! I“d go ahead and book an appt Monday for blood test! I still say your pregnant... :)

Aww Kitten I'm sorry! :hugs: How annoying! But a false negative is possible, but a false :bfp: is almost unhead of! So the positive wins out! Maybe your urine was just more diluted today. Did you drink a lot of water before taking the test? AF still hasn't shown and you did have that :bfp: so its looking good! Don't lose hope until AF shows! :af:

:dust:

Idk..ive always heard a positive is a positive no matter how faint. And I could clearly see the line..did you use the same brand when you retested? Fingers crossed!

No i didn't tesoet with the same kind of test cause i had run out! They were from online...:cry: thanks for the FX'ed

Hi, I had the same, discharge from ovulation and I had my bfp!!! 6 days before period was due!! That was the only symptom I had really to think I may have been pregnant..... I did have sore boobs from ovulation but I got that every month!!!! I am now 10 weeks and very excited... Gud luk to u all!! Xx

Oh Kitten :hugs: It defo looked like a bfp to me the line was the same width as the control line and it had color.

I would insist they take your bloods on Monday. They say a line is a line the only time I've had false positives has been if I used blue dye tests as they are really bad for evap lines and when I had my Chemical back in Oct.

Hopefully they will take your bloods and confirm it's bfp everything fx'd for you honey! In the meantime just try to relax (much easier said than done I know) Pamper yourself a bit.

Lot's of hugs xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi ladies can i join you? i've read this thread from start to finish, it was like reading a novel, i got really into it! lol

i'll tell u a quick insight to me and my journey, 3 beautiful children :winkwink:, 3 miscarriages and one chemical:cry:, been ttc for 15 months, had a laparoscopy and endo treatment in may:thumbup:, had one af since then, think i ovulated on about day 7 but might be wrong??? :wacko: af (if going by normal cycles) should be due on mon 2nd july, but if i did ovulate on day 7 then i would now be 13 dpo? have tested the last three days in a row :dohh: all very clear bfn's :shrug:, No huge symptoms :nope:, very sore boobs, did have more cm but not as bad now, but have had constant pains in lower stomach, like af pains but had them for a week, so i really have no idea where i am or what's happening??? :shrug::shrug:
But i am praying this will be our month! :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the bfp's and good luck to those still waiting

hope i haven't bored you all

Nat's xxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly