6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

I'm 5 DPO and my temps went to .2' today. Still just waiting ;)

Kitten I'm just waiting for the midwife to write to me with an appointment. The doctor said they don't usually want to see you till you are about 8 weeks. Fertility friend say's i'm 5wks 2 days today. Hope af stays away from you hon!

Tinkerbell, I think maybe you should go to the doctors and ask for bloods to check for pregnancy. At least then you will know one way or the other...it's no fun being in limbo like that. Good luck hon.

Good luck Rocko and Mpenzi fx'd for you both!

Kitten I'm just waiting for the midwife to write to me with an appointment. The doctor said they don't usually want to see you till you are about 8 weeks. Fertility friend say's i'm 5wks 2 days today. Hope af stays away from you hon!

Tinkerbell, I think maybe you should go to the doctors and ask for bloods to check for pregnancy. At least then you will know one way or the other...it's no fun being in limbo like that. Good luck hon.

Good luck Rocko and Mpenzi fx'd for you both!

cool! cant wait to hear about how your first appointment goes! thanks i am hoping so too, need lots of luck and dust! :af:

17dpo now no af and no bfp all tests done with fmu show as very negative cant make an appointment yet as we are. Currently moving house só kinda inbetween docs lol im cramping today not like af more like stretching like a dull ache mostly on right side also got sore.bbs emotional headaches nausea yesterday was só queasy ! And im só tired sorry tmi have lots of watery cm down then but some days its a little thicker i know sorry :blush: im just confused now with ds i showed bfp at.5 and half weeks pg maybe its to early for me yet ?:shrug:

Just did an ic before bed as still no af and yesterdays ic was bfn .... And omg do my eyes see a faint line ! Opinions plz ladies .

Attachments

• IMAG1926-1.jpg
    IMAG1926-1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMAG1926-1-2.jpg
    IMAG1926-1-2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG1927.jpg
    IMAG1927.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG1928.jpg
    IMAG1928.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 19
Just did an ic before bed as still no af and yesterdays ic was bfn .... And omg do my eyes see a faint line ! Opinions plz ladies .

yes maam i see a faint BFP!!!! GO GET A DIGITAL!!!!

Im glad someone else can see it to df says he can and now test is dryer kinda a lil darker dont have to squint as much lol

ahhhh so exciting! seriously go get a digital still! hoping i get my BFP this cycle....

Congrats! I'm 10 DPO and still very bfn.

Yes it sounds like it! i am 6dpo and im certain i experienced implantation last night, wiped a bit of pinkish blood! been cramping since ovulation day and had major heartburn since, had a migraine on ovulation night which was horrible:( had a LOT of watery cm since, feels as though ive wet my knickers! and since ovulation i keep getting pins and needles in my feet which never happens! so strange, i hope this was implantation! x

I really Hope só the last couple weeks been a nightmare wait lol have taken a pic of last 3 days tests 1st day i didnt even notice anything on but looked closer after 2nd test last night and sure something there ! Its defo darker this am ,Does it look darker and promising to you ladies ? Wishing you all lots of luck and :dust: x wont let me post pics só will try again later i have them on another post ....

I really Hope só the last couple weeks been a nightmare wait lol have taken a pic of last 3 days tests 1st day i didnt even notice anything on but looked closer after 2nd test last night and sure something there ! Its defo darker this am ,Does it look darker and promising to you ladies ? Wishing you all lots of luck and :dust: x

Wow congrats tinkerbellfan, they look bfp to me :happydance::happydance:
Defo get a digital it only really sank in with me once I saw the words 'pregnant'.

Rocko; I was 12 dpo when I got my bfp...fx'd for you honey! :hugs:

Mpenzi; How are you doing...is OH still away working? Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

Kitten; How long till you test now? :hugs:

Kinberleyrob; signs sound good, keep us posted!

Fx'd for you all and congrats again Tinkerbellfan :flower:

Wow congrats tinkerbellfan, they look bfp to me :happydance::happydance:
Defo get a digital it only really sank in with me once I saw the words 'pregnant'.

Rocko; I was 12 dpo when I got my bfp...fx'd for you honey! :hugs:

Mpenzi; How are you doing...is OH still away working? Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

Kitten; How long till you test now? :hugs:

Kinberleyrob; signs sound good, keep us posted!

Fx'd for you all and congrats again Tinkerbellfan :flower:

i am 10dpo today and AF is due june 20th...gonna try to wait till then!! how are you feeling?

Ooo not long till you know then really hope it's bfp for you!!

I'm Ok...been very overemotional though I'll be glad when the hormones level out a bit. Boobs still tender and tired.

Got my Midwife app on 5th July and had pregnancy notes through the post that I have to take with me. xx

Ooo not long till you know then really hope it's bfp for you!!

I'm Ok...been very overemotional though I'll be glad when the hormones level out a bit. Boobs still tender and tired.

Got my Midwife app on 5th July and had pregnancy notes through the post that I have to take with me. xx

so i tested this morning since it is father's day, and BFN....:cry::cry::cry: so i could only give my DH the fathers day card saying "i know we dont have kids together yet, but you are an amazing dad to the ones you already have" :cry::cry::cry: i feel like i dont have a chance this month even tho AF has not come yet....which is supposed to be the 20th. i feel like its not gonna happen for me :cry::cry::cry: thats the kind of mood im in right now, just crushed

Hi Gem I had that on my underwear a few days before I felt sharp pinches on my left side and had spotting on 9dpo, I'm 13 dpo today AF is due tomorrow if no show I'm testing so hopefully that's a good sign for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->