6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Ohhh good luck I will be keeping everything crossed for you that it works!!!:hugs:

I never tried soft cups so have no advice on that. We did try preeseed a few cycles ago and it was fun using it :blush: lol

We had always :sex: every day through my fertile time but this cycle we had only done it twice so who knows...keep me posed hon xxx

OMG I just saw you got your :bfp: Gemlou!!!!! WOWWWW! Congratulations!!!

I wasn't on for a few days but I was thinking of you and finally checked today!!!!

I am sooooo happy for you!!! How did your DF react?

:hugs:

Sticky :dust: !!!!!!

Oh sorry I just read through all the posts and read about it. Oh I wouldn't worry about what other people think. You know the truth and that's what matters! Yay I'm sooo excited for you!

Good luck Kitten I hope you are next!!

:dust:

Ohhh good luck I will be keeping everything crossed for you that it works!!!:hugs:

I never tried soft cups so have no advice on that. We did try preeseed a few cycles ago and it was fun using it :blush: lol

We had always :sex: every day through my fertile time but this cycle we had only done it twice so who knows...keep me posed hon xxx

yes keep everything crossed, that would be fantastic! :hugs:

people i have talked to on her about them love them! said they seem intimidating at first but are great and work! yes the preseed was fun! haha hope it keeps more spermies inside too!

we shall see what happens, will definitely try to every day. hes getting over being sick so kinda bad timing but at the same time no.

i will keep you posted, you do the same! :flower:

Oh sorry I just read through all the posts and read about it. Oh I wouldn't worry about what other people think. You know the truth and that's what matters! Yay I'm sooo excited for you!

Good luck Kitten I hope you are next!!

:dust:

thanks i am hoping the same thing, hope you get your BFP too!

lots of :dust: your way!

Thanks Mpenzi :flower: I'm very excited but nervous too...wish I could fast forward to 12 weeks and feel safe!!

Kitten...the combination of the two things may well do the trick for you :winkwink:

We can add overemotional to my list too....cried like a baby watching the kids film 'Charlotte's Web' last night...then balled again a few hours later for no particular reason! Poor DF lol

Keep me posted girls I'm hoping we all end up bump buddies very soon :hugs::kiss: xxx

Anytime today ,friday latest i will be due a. Visit from af according to calculater and my dates... Hopefully she forgets today im feeling all bloated mild crampy sensation and got a funny bubbly feeling going on that i dont remember from 1st preg or ever had with af still got headache and backache and im soooooo tired all the time lol sorry tmi * still got lots of thin milky cm * tops of my legs ache today since i woke up ,one other thing i keep getting a small stabby twinge round my right side kinda level with belly button but round the side almost towards my back not overly painful but enough to notice it like a muscle spasm i Guess lol prob nothing just a funny feeling never noticed before lol

Tinkerbellfan...fingers crossed for you that af doesn't show. I found charting my temps really helped to pinpoint everything from when I o'd to knowing af was coming a day before she actually did.

Let us know how you get on :flower:

I never really tired charting i dont think id be to gd at it lol im never up and ontime with anything lol my 15month old son see's to that .
Yeah will keep you updated still got a dull ache/twinging in tummy lets Hope its not her lol x

gemlou....random question! when u :sex: last cycle, what positions were used and did you orgasm before or after he came in you? :D thanks!

Thanks macydarling :)

Kitten., we did doggy style but lying down and me on back but with my legs round his neck. He makes me orgasm before penetration. Hope that help hon xxx

Thanks macydarling :)

Kitten., we did doggy style but lying down and me on back but with my legs round his neck. He makes me orgasm before penetration. Hope that help hon xxx

thanks! i will be using your techniques girl! :hugs:

Hi all :thumbup:

Just wondering how you are all doing? Kitten I see you are 3dpo fx'd for you hon!

I'm doing fine no real sickness yet just exhausted all the time. Got lots of blue veins on my boobs too lol. Wish I didn't have to wait so long for a midwife app and scan think I will relax more once that's all done!

I'm still waiting for af or my bfp cd 30, 15dpo and no sign if either feel so tired and dizzy today got a.dull aching in tummy like a.muscle type ache not like af im so confused ... Tmi sorry still got some sticky white/ light yellowish cm not had any bleeding or spotting since 6-8dpo Wang to know either way no df went and bought a load of tests yesterday bless him so we can test till af just so bloated and ache from top to bottom !:wacko:

Oh good luck to you tinkerbell, really hope you get your bfp soon! Your symptoms sound good especially spotting around 6-8dpo sounds like implantation bleeding. I got implantation pains but no bleeding at 9dpo.

Keep us posted on your results :flower:

Well this afternoons update .... For about an your this afternoon had af type aches in tummy and back but milder then sorry tmi a small amount of ewcm with the teenyist streak of pink in it nothing since and Ive been checking lol also was watching a film with ds and had over whelming urge to bawl my eyes out lol omg its only a Disney film pmsl:haha: then the same urge hit me when i was listening to rádio im not normally like that with af i just get moody not soppy ! Só confused :shrug: just Want to know one way or the other now lol gl all :dust:

Hi all :thumbup:

Just wondering how you are all doing? Kitten I see you are 3dpo fx'd for you hon!

I'm doing fine no real sickness yet just exhausted all the time. Got lots of blue veins on my boobs too lol. Wish I didn't have to wait so long for a midwife app and scan think I will relax more once that's all done!

just waiting! yep, 3dpo...thanks and i am FXing too!!! got a new car today.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thats good, tired is better than feeling sick i think! :) when is ur first dr visit??

Well today im só tired and seem to be getting stressed bout slightest things lol then i feel sad for no reason im all over the place pmt or pg hmmm ? Still getting bfn but no sign of af either woke up with more sorness in bbs today around sides and nipples sorry tmi .... Things are kinda wet down there as well kinda thick white discharge i know sorry tmi lol but i would have normally started af by now and would have felt like she was coming up to a week ago yet theres nothing im só confused feeling more negative bout a bpf by the day :wacko: really dont know what my bodies playing at this cycle lol . Hows it going for everyone else in here ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->