6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Welcome to the thread Nats! :thumbup:

Your symptoms sound promising, but what makes you believe you ovulated on CD 7? Seems very early! :shrug:

I've also experienced some cramping this cycle, AF like cramping around 4-6 DPO. All the research I've done says this could be from implantation. I'm hoping it for both of us! FX for us!

:dust:

Yes early even for me lol i normally ovulate around day 10, but on day 7 i felt like twinges on the right side then nothing at all after that so thats the only reason i thought it might of been then, but im hoping it was on day 9 or 10 because that would of put me at a great time to catch the eggy bd wise!!

when are you testing? xx

oh and thanks for the welcome :hugs: x

Oh I see yeah maybe the twinge was O! Do you check your CM or any other signs?

I'm pretty sure I O'd last Saturday June 16, which was CD 11. I'm taking Vitex which I think is definitely helping! I don't think I was O'ing before because I never got the EWCM or any other signs. This month it was obvious! EWCM, cramping, nausea, and sore boobs the next day. We :sex: Friday night so FX it worked!!! I'm trying to relax and not obsess about it this cycle though. I'm not really experiencing any symptoms at all which makes me think I'm out this month. :( I might test on Friday though.

You say your AF is due July 2. So is mine. Maybe you O'd later than you thought in which case the tests would have been too early! Are you planning to test again or wait until July 2 and see if :witch: shows up or not?

FX for both of us this is our month!!!!! :af:

Idk..ive always heard a positive is a positive no matter how faint. And I could clearly see the line..did you use the same brand when you retested? Fingers crossed!

No i didn't tesoet with the same kind of test cause i had run out! They were from online...:cry: thanks for the FX'ed

Hey Kitten Im crossing Everything for you. Did you retest? Keep me posted!!

Nothin much goin on with me, I had serious cramps yesterday and nausea grrr, nothin much happening today. Which makes me nervous.. No soar bbs :( I think Im out Im just waiting for AF to show next week.. Good luck tomorrow!!

Aww Kitten I'm sorry! :hugs: How annoying! But a false negative is possible, but a false :bfp: is almost unhead of! So the positive wins out! Maybe your urine was just more diluted today. Did you drink a lot of water before taking the test? AF still hasn't shown and you did have that :bfp: so its looking good! Don't lose hope until AF shows! :af:

thanks.....no i dont think it was more diluted. i used FMU every time so no idea whats going on....the past 2 afternoons it was kinda cloudy but went away. ugh idk what to do!!!! ur right that im not out till AF comes but i am just worried and confused :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Oh Kitten :hugs: It defo looked like a bfp to me the line was the same width as the control line and it had color.

I would insist they take your bloods on Monday. They say a line is a line the only time I've had false positives has been if I used blue dye tests as they are really bad for evap lines and when I had my Chemical back in Oct.

Hopefully they will take your bloods and confirm it's bfp everything fx'd for you honey! In the meantime just try to relax (much easier said than done I know) Pamper yourself a bit.

Lot's of hugs xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeah i really thought it was finally my BFP.... :cry: :nope:

ill call the dr. on monday, tomorrow

i never use blue dye tests and i hope its not a chemical either!

thanks, you are the best! i will try to relax....but YES easier said than done....

i havent even told my DH about any of this or even the fact that i am late too.....dont wanna stress him out either ...sigh

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Idk..ive always heard a positive is a positive no matter how faint. And I could clearly see the line..did you use the same brand when you retested? Fingers crossed!

No i didn't tesoet with the same kind of test cause i had run out! They were from online...:cry: thanks for the FX'ed

Hey Kitten Im crossing Everything for you. Did you retest? Keep me posted!!

Nothin much goin on with me, I had serious cramps yesterday and nausea grrr, nothin much happening today. Which makes me nervous.. No soar bbs :( I think Im out Im just waiting for AF to show next week.. Good luck tomorrow!!

thanks i appreciate it! no i didnt retest....tired of seeing BFN's :cry::cry::cry:

ill keep you and everyone on here updated. iv e had random cramps/pains in my lower abdomen/pelvic area. who knows.... :wacko:

I so feel for ya, Id be pulling my hair out!! Damn bodies like to play games, maybe possible miscalculation? “scratching head“... Ugggg

im scratching my head and pulling my hair out...LOL :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I would be too.. I blame the blue die.test!! Just think tomorrow you can find out!! Im crossing everything for you and I will say a prayer for you tonite!! GL tomorrow!! I will be waiting to hear your good news!!

I so feel for ya, Id be pulling my hair out!! Damn bodies like to play games, maybe possible miscalculation? “scratching head“... Ugggg

Ugggg Im sooo sorrry. Im all over the place wondering whats goin on with me. these on and off cramps grrr.

Lemme know what you find out.... Good luck hun!!

I would be too.. I blame the blue die.test!! Just think tomorrow you can find out!! Im crossing everything for you and I will say a prayer for you tonite!! GL tomorrow!! I will be waiting to hear your good news!!

definitely say a prayer for me!!! thanks so much :hugs:

GL Kitten I'm keeping you in my thoughts!!!! I still think you are pregnant because of that one test that was positive. But keeping everything crossed for you that :witch: will stay away and you'll get a strong :bfp: soon. I hope you can relax, take a nice bubble bath or something (just not too hot), have some chamomile tea. You will definitely know one way or the other soon! I'm hoping and praying you get :bfp: !!!!

GL Kitten I'm keeping you in my thoughts!!!! I still think you are pregnant because of that one test that was positive. But keeping everything crossed for you that :witch: will stay away and you'll get a strong :bfp: soon. I hope you can relax, take a nice bubble bath or something (just not too hot), have some chamomile tea. You will definitely know one way or the other soon! I'm hoping and praying you get :bfp: !!!!

thanks!! i really am hoping i am....all th epositive thoughts are greatly appreciated. i will try to relax but i dont think i can. thank you so much, you are the best! really hope this is my BFP!!!

:dust: for you too!

Oh I see yeah maybe the twinge was O! Do you check your CM or any other signs?

I'm pretty sure I O'd last Saturday June 16, which was CD 11. I'm taking Vitex which I think is definitely helping! I don't think I was O'ing before because I never got the EWCM or any other signs. This month it was obvious! EWCM, cramping, nausea, and sore boobs the next day. We :sex: Friday night so FX it worked!!! I'm trying to relax and not obsess about it this cycle though. I'm not really experiencing any symptoms at all which makes me think I'm out this month. :( I might test on Friday though.

You say your AF is due July 2. So is mine. Maybe you O'd later than you thought in which case the tests would have been too early! Are you planning to test again or wait until July 2 and see if :witch: shows up or not?

FX for both of us this is our month!!!!! :af:

I don't check for anything else no, I don't seem to get ewcm but I'm fairly sure I ovulate, I'm going with the fact it's to early to show up and I probably ovulated later, I've sort of convinced myself I'm going to get a bfp! (cue total melt down when I don't) so yeah I will prob just keep testing till I get either a bfp or the witch!

A friend of mine had no symptoms the month she got her bfp so u never know? Good luck x x

Hi everyone, I've just read this thread and hope you don't mind me joining. I feel so much for you all that have had all the signs and then BFN and AF. Its so hard getting hopes up that this month things might be different. I'm currently on cycle 3, (though didn't really try properly in cycle 2) and on 2 ww, I think AF is due a week today but I'm no 100% sure as I don't chart. I'm going to next cycle. I've also had increased creamy CM and last night a bit of EWCM, I read that can happen a week after ov due to a second surge of estrogen however its not pregnancy related so I am sure I won't get my BFP this month. The only signs I've had is that and a bit of a bloated/gassy feeling however I had the same on cycle 1 and got my AF so I'm not expecting anything this time. :(
I hope you all get your BFP soon!
Kitten - FX this is it for you!

Kitten any news?? I know its going to be fabulous news! A positive is a positive! Stay strong!!

Hi everyone, I've just read this thread and hope you don't mind me joining. I feel so much for you all that have had all the signs and then BFN and AF. Its so hard getting hopes up that this month things might be different. I'm currently on cycle 3, (though didn't really try properly in cycle 2) and on 2 ww, I think AF is due a week today but I'm no 100% sure as I don't chart. I'm going to next cycle. I've also had increased creamy CM and last night a bit of EWCM, I read that can happen a week after ov due to a second surge of estrogen however its not pregnancy related so I am sure I won't get my BFP this month. The only signs I've had is that and a bit of a bloated/gassy feeling however I had the same on cycle 1 and got my AF so I'm not expecting anything this time. :(

thanks! :) :) :dust: to you!

hi ladies can i join you? i've read this thread from start to finish, it was like reading a novel, i got really into it! lol

i'll tell u a quick insight to me and my journey, 3 beautiful children :winkwink:, 3 miscarriages and one chemical:cry:, been ttc for 15 months, had a laparoscopy and endo treatment in may:thumbup:, had one af since then, think i ovulated on about day 7 but might be wrong??? :wacko: af (if going by normal cycles) should be due on mon 2nd july, but if i did ovulate on day 7 then i would now be 13 dpo? have tested the last three days in a row :dohh: all very clear bfn's :shrug:, No huge symptoms :nope:, very sore boobs, did have more cm but not as bad now, but have had constant pains in lower stomach, like af pains but had them for a week, so i really have no idea where i am or what's happening??? :shrug::shrug:
But i am praying this will be our month! :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the bfp's and good luck to those still waiting

hope i haven't bored you all

Nat's xxxxx :hugs:

Wow this thread is moving so quickly it's hard to keep up lol! Welcome Nat :flower: Hopefully the laparoscopy will have done the trick and you will be seeing your bfp very soon!

Welcome Hann12, I have to say charting really helped me figure things out and it was so good to see the temp rise that proves ovulation! I used Fertility Friend. Good luck with it and fx'd your get your bfp very soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->