6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Kitten I'm thinking of you and hoping you get your bfp news asap! This must be so so hard for you I hope it's resolved soon honey :hugs:

Hi Gemlou78! Thanks - I'm well into the 2ww and I hate it!! I'm frantically symptom spotting which is a bad idea as it just means nothing! I mean I have had the increase in CM and now have indigestion but as I said I had that before on the first cycle and it was nothing. I might test tomorrow morning even though its probably too early however its our 2 year wedding anniversary and I would love to be able to tell my husband that I'm pregnant but I think I'll only be 10dpo (not 100% sure when I ov'd) so its probably too early for an accurate result grrrr.

Kitten - any update? Must be so hard not knowing!

Hi ladies!

Firstly congrats to those bfps so far :)

My story.... 18th march found out was pregnant. Unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage and had a d&c op on 26th April.
My first af arrived on 4th June.
Between cd9 and 13 I had cm. I'm currently on cd23. Yesterday and today I've had abit of cm, not as much as the days between cd 9 and 13.

I can't help but symptom spot!! It's doing my head in!!
I'm not sure if the cm between cd9&13 was ovulation or not. I'm hoping it was!!

My last pregnancy from cd 28 my boobs became tender and bigger, that was my only symptom, I keep checking my boobs....still not sore yet ha!!

Fingers crossed to all of us hoping for that BFP this cycle!!

Kitten I'm thinking of you and hoping you get your bfp news asap! This must be so so hard for you I hope it's resolved soon honey :hugs:

thanks gemlou! you and i both....ugh it is sooo hard to wait not knowing anything you know? well i went to dr. today and got blood drawn and they said anywhere from 1-5 days. sigh. it is sooo hard and i hope it is resolved with finidng out that its my BFP! :) youre the best :hugs:

how is everything going for you?

GL Kitten!!!! 1-5 days? That seems like forever! Thanks for keeping us updated! I think we're all pulling for you. Must be so hard being in limbo like that. Everything crossed you get :bfp: !!!!!

Lots and lots of :dust:

Hi ladies!

My story.... 18th march found out was pregnant. Unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage and had a d&c op on 26th April.
Between cd9 and 13 I had cm. I'm currently on cd23. Yesterday and today I've had abit of cm, not as much as the days between cd 9 and 13.

My last pregnancy from cd 28 my boobs became tender and bigger, that was my only symptom, I keep checking my boobs....still not sore yet ha!!

Hey Solitaire I am sooo sorry for your loss!!! :hugs:

But you sound like me. I had some CM within the week after O'ing, now it has slowed down a bit. I think I'm around 10 DPO. I felt some "nausea", more like seasickness today, so that gave me some hope. But I've had that in other cycles too! It could be a PMS symptom for me or just my imagination? :wacko:

Its soo hard not to symptom spot! Its doing my head in too and I wanted to relax this cycle and not obsess! lol I've been checking my boobs too. Not sore! lol

FX for you! When are you testing?

:dust:

Oh I see yeah maybe the twinge was O! Do you check your CM or any other signs?

I'm pretty sure I O'd last Saturday June 16, which was CD 11. I'm taking Vitex which I think is definitely helping! I don't think I was O'ing before because I never got the EWCM or any other signs. This month it was obvious! EWCM, cramping, nausea, and sore boobs the next day. We :sex: Friday night so FX it worked!!! I'm trying to relax and not obsess about it this cycle though. I'm not really experiencing any symptoms at all which makes me think I'm out this month. :( I might test on Friday though.

You say your AF is due July 2. So is mine. Maybe you O'd later than you thought in which case the tests would have been too early! Are you planning to test again or wait until July 2 and see if :witch: shows up or not?

FX for both of us this is our month!!!!! :af:

I don't check for anything else no, I don't seem to get ewcm but I'm fairly sure I ovulate, I'm going with the fact it's to early to show up and I probably ovulated later, I've sort of convinced myself I'm going to get a bfp! (cue total melt down when I don't) so yeah I will prob just keep testing till I get either a bfp or the witch!

A friend of mine had no symptoms the month she got her bfp so u never know? Good luck x x

Any updates Nats? Be sure to let us know if you get a :bfp: !!!

Keeping everything crossed for you!

Hi Gemlou78! Thanks - I'm well into the 2ww and I hate it!! I'm frantically symptom spotting which is a bad idea as it just means nothing! I mean I have had the increase in CM and now have indigestion but as I said I had that before on the first cycle and it was nothing. I might test tomorrow morning even though its probably too early however its our 2 year wedding anniversary and I would love to be able to tell my husband that I'm pregnant but I think I'll only be 10dpo (not 100% sure when I ov'd) so its probably too early for an accurate result grrrr.

Kitten - any update? Must be so hard not knowing!

GL tomorrow morning! Be sure to update us if you get :bfp: !!!

GL Kitten!!!! 1-5 days? That seems like forever! Thanks for keeping us updated! I think we're all pulling for you. Must be so hard being in limbo like that. Everything crossed you get :bfp: !!!!!

Lots and lots of :dust:

yes! SOOO LONG!!! yall are welcome lol :haha: of course yall are all pullign for me! :) :) :) yes teh limbo SUCKS! thnaks girl, i really truly apprecaite it!!!

I got sausage toes and thick fingers lol.... Catch up with you tomorrow!! Im tempted to test but I will only be 9dpo :(

So posted here awhile ago and earlier today the:witch::witch: arrived a day late but when my temp plummeted I knew it. Plus took hpt on 9,10,and 12dpo:bfn::bfn::bfn: so I had a feeling it was over. But I'm not upset at all I thought I wouldve but for some reason, I just know it's not my time and soon enough I will have my little bean GODWILLING[-o<[-o<[-o< but CONGRATS TO ALL WITH THEIR BFP'S and to you girls that are still waiting GL and lots of:dust::dust:

And to you gals that got that BFN hang in there and stay positive and keep believing:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies!

My last pregnancy from cd 28 my boobs became tender and bigger, that was my only symptom, I keep checking my boobs....still not sore yet ha!!U

Hey Solitaire I am sooo sorry for your loss!!! :hugs:

But you sound like me. I had some CM within the week after O'ing, now it has slowed down a bit. I think I'm around 10 DPO. I felt some "nausea", more like seasickness today, so that gave me some hope. But I've had that in other cycles too! It could be a PMS symptom for me or just my imagination? :wacko:

Its soo hard not to symptom spot! Its doing my head in too and I wanted to relax this cycle and not obsess! lol I've been checking my boobs too. Not sore! lol

FX for you! When are you testing?

I was thinking of testing on 8th July cd 35 and then it's five weeks, that's if I can wait that long ha!
First thing I did this morning was check my boobs, still not sore!!

thanks gemlou! you and i both....ugh it is sooo hard to wait not knowing anything you know? well i went to dr. today and got blood drawn and they said anywhere from 1-5 days. sigh. it is sooo hard and i hope it is resolved with finidng out that its my BFP! :) youre the best :hugs:

how is everything going for you?

I hope these next few days of waiting go quick for you, and I really hope you get that BFP!

So posted here awhile ago and earlier today the:witch::witch: arrived a day late but when my temp plummeted I knew it. Plus took hpt on 9,10,and 12dpo:bfn::bfn::bfn: so I had a feeling it was over. But I'm not upset at all I thought I wouldve but for some reason, I just know it's not my time and soon enough I will have my little bean GODWILLING[-o<[-o<[-o< but CONGRATS TO ALL WITH THEIR BFP'S and to you girls that are still waiting GL and lots of:dust::dust:

And to you gals that got that BFN hang in there and stay positive and keep believing:hugs::hugs:

Oh not good! :-(
Hopefully next cycle is the one!

saveme sorry to hear about the bfn I guess at least you were expecting it, its when you really believe you are pregnant that its even worse. Not that its nice either way! FX its your month next month.

mpenzi77 - I'm 9 or 10dpo, when are you testing? I tested this morning but only because it was my anniversary, I know its too early as with my last pregnancy I only got a very faint line on 12 DPO. Anyway it was :bfn: so I'll wait until Sat now. Unless AF gets me before.

Kitten - I hope the Dr gets back to you quickly, surely they understand that you need an answer quickly!

Solitaire and Mpenzi77 - my boobs aren't sore either. I've been feeling a bit sick too and had a bit of indigestion but I think it could all be in my head now! I definitely had more signs and just 'knew' I was pregnant with my first so I'm pretty sure I'm not. I am already planning the next cycle - going to try soy and start charting.

So I'm having an interesting symptom now I've never had before. I'm leaking colostrum!!! Sorry for TMI but I was checking my breats for soreness :haha: and squeezed a little bit and a drop of whitish fluid came out of each one! What?? Is this a sign? I've never had that before. I have never given birth or BF before. I have been pregnant before but didn't carry to term. Any ideas what this means? I've never heard of this as an early pregnancy symptom but maybe it is?

GL Hann and Solitaire! Hoping both of you get :bfp: ! Your symptoms are sounding good! Solitaire if you can wait until July 8 you are my hero!!!

Keeping you in my thoughts Kitten! :af:

Hope you are feeling well Gemlou! :thumbup:

Oh soooo sorry Saveme! :hugs: Onto the next month!

Oh I see yeah maybe the twinge was O! Do you check your CM or any other signs?

I'm pretty sure I O'd last Saturday June 16, which was CD 11. I'm taking Vitex which I think is definitely helping! I don't think I was O'ing before because I never got the EWCM or any other signs. This month it was obvious! EWCM, cramping, nausea, and sore boobs the next day. We :sex: Friday night so FX it worked!!! I'm trying to relax and not obsess about it this cycle though. I'm not really experiencing any symptoms at all which makes me think I'm out this month. :( I might test on Friday though.

You say your AF is due July 2. So is mine. Maybe you O'd later than you thought in which case the tests would have been too early! Are you planning to test again or wait until July 2 and see if :witch: shows up or not?

FX for both of us this is our month!!!!! :af:

I don't check for anything else no, I don't seem to get ewcm but I'm fairly sure I ovulate, I'm going with the fact it's to early to show up and I probably ovulated later, I've sort of convinced myself I'm going to get a bfp! (cue total melt down when I don't) so yeah I will prob just keep testing till I get either a bfp or the witch!

A friend of mine had no symptoms the month she got her bfp so u never know? Good luck x x

Any updates Nats? Be sure to let us know if you get a :bfp: !!!

Keeping everything crossed for you!

No sign of af yet but I think I'm out! :cry: not sure why just a feeling I get. I had very bad pains yesterday do just waiting for the witch really x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->