6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

I'm sorry to hear that Nats, but :witch: hasn't shown so don't give up hope. :hugs:

Kitten I'm thinking of you and hoping you get your bfp news asap! This must be so so hard for you I hope it's resolved soon honey :hugs:

thanks gemlou! you and i both....ugh it is sooo hard to wait not knowing anything you know? well i went to dr. today and got blood drawn and they said anywhere from 1-5 days. sigh. it is sooo hard and i hope it is resolved with finidng out that its my BFP! :) youre the best :hugs:

how is everything going for you?

I hope these next few days of waiting go quick for you, and I really hope you get that BFP!

Thank you so much, good luck to you too!

saveme sorry to hear about the bfn I guess at least you were expecting it, its when you really believe you are pregnant that its even worse. Not that its nice either way! FX its your month next month.

mpenzi77 - I'm 9 or 10dpo, when are you testing? I tested this morning but only because it was my anniversary, I know its too early as with my last pregnancy I only got a very faint line on 12 DPO. Anyway it was :bfn: so I'll wait until Sat now. Unless AF gets me before.

Kitten - I hope the Dr gets back to you quickly, surely they understand that you need an answer quickly!

Solitaire and Mpenzi77 - my boobs aren't sore either. I've been feeling a bit sick too and had a bit of indigestion but I think it could all be in my head now! I definitely had more signs and just 'knew' I was pregnant with my first so I'm pretty sure I'm not. I am already planning the next cycle - going to try soy and start charting.

Thanks, best of luck to you! Today AF is a week late. Very cloudy urine all day and really sensitive /sore nipples. Always get the nipples like that during TWW but maybe its a good sign!

Sorry Nats damn witch!!

Im pretty sure I had implantation spotting this morning!! Nothing else happening, a few mild cramps just barely enough to notice... I pray this one sticks!! Im not due till July 4th.. I hope my body isnt playin games.. oh now my nips are sensitive Wooohooooo.. Im holding off on testing for a few more days.. if it was implantation spotting..

Good luck ladies!! I pray we all get our BFP!!

Keeping my FX for you Kitten and everyone else! I'm still waiting to ov. CD 11 :winkwink: We'll be going away for a week 27 Jul- 8 Aug :happydance: so hopefully the 2WW will fly by with getting ready for that! And hopefully I'll have a BFP to celebrate FX

Hi there! Mind if I join? Congrats to the BFPs! Sorry for the ones the witch got :( There was only one time on one day that I could have gotten pregnant, so very unlikely, but I have been feeling so strange...headaches almost everyday since, thick creamy cm, my nipples hurt for 2 days then it changed to my ribs...it felt like my boobs were being pulled away from them? weird...My sinuses have been draining but I am not sick otherwise at all. AF is due between tomorrow and Saturday, but I really don't feel like I am pmsing aside from irritated mood swings. Another odd happening, the past two days my hips and legs have been hurting and I haven't done anything abnormal. I am hoping that perhaps since I stopped ttc, this one "slip up" will be the one that takes, that is usually how it works right? lol I would love you ladies's opinions

So I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me or its wishful thinking but this is my test from this morning at 11 DPO using FMU.

I don't think the line I sort of see really shows up here though. I really have to zoom in and squint to see it. Probably :bfn: :(

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 40
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 31
Keeping my FX for you Kitten and everyone else! I'm still waiting to ov. CD 11 :winkwink: We'll be going away for a week 27 Jul- 8 Aug :happydance: so hopefully the 2WW will fly by with getting ready for that! And hopefully I'll have a BFP to celebrate FX

Thanks! !! :)

So I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me or its wishful thinking but this is my test from this morning at 11 DPO using FMU.

Is there a line? Thanks in advance!

I think i see something! :)

Really kitten? Awww thanks! I hope so! IDK if my eyes are tricking me. :wacko:

I think i see a line in the tweaked pic? Hope this is ur bfp Hun x fx x

I'm on my phone and the photo isn't clear so I can't see it but if the other ladies can I'd say it's a very good sign! The leaky boobs too! Redo the test today because the line should be darker today.

Well I had extreme indigestion last night, I had it v bad with my DD at this many dpo which is why I thought I was pregnant. I'm really hoping this could be it. Holding off testing though as only 10dpo so want to wait until at least sat but maybe Sunday. It's hard!!

Kitten - any news? Hope you hear today! Have you retested with a hpk?

I'm also feeling really faint like my blood sugar and blood pressure is dropping. I have low blood pressure as it is. Weird! Either I'm pregnant or I'm sick

I'm also feeling really faint like my blood sugar and blood pressure is dropping. I have low blood pressure as it is. Weird! Either I'm pregnant or I'm sick

ooooh Hann exciting!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I think im out this month... :nope:

Spoke too soon....just went to the toilet and there was AF. Disappointing but onto the next cycle for me! At least my cycles are shorter this month and LP appears to be 11 days now rather than 8 last cycle which I guess good news!

I don't think the line I sort of see really shows up here though. I really have to zoom in and squint to see it. Probably :bfn: :(

Mpenzi, I think I see a hint of something there...can see it a bit better in the inverted one. Hopefully it will be more obvious tomorrow...ooo how exciting :winkwink:

Oh Hann12 sorry to hear that hun :nope:

It's definitely a good sign though that your LP has lengthened. The same thing happened to me the month before my bfp cycle. I'd had an LP of 10 then it went to 14...I'd had so many 'symptoms' that cycle I was convinced I was pg and every bfn broke my heart!

Cycle after was BFP so fx'd that will happen for you now your LP has lengthened! :hugs:

Saveme sorry to hear :witch: got you fx'd for next cycle :hugs: Thanks for updating us!

Hoping&praying That sounds really promising I hope it is implantation! Keep us posted...If it is then a test will hopefully show positive in a couple of days :happydance: I had what I think were implantation pains when I was 9dpo I tested positive at 12dpo.

Kitten, I'm fine thanks woke up feeling nauseous this morning but snaking on biscuits seems to have settled it. I can feel things going on in my uterus (probably it getting bigger/making room) Still not letting myself get too excited just want to see everything ok on the scan. I am nervous and we have had alot of stress from my partners ex so it's been hard the last week or two. Really hope you get your happy news soon I come on here every morning hoping to see it! :hugs:

Solitaire, Sorry for you loss :nope: Fx'd this is your cycle and I agree with Mpenzi you are a hero if you manage to wait that long to test lol! :hugs:

Rocko, good luck to you hon some time away should defo make the waiting pass quickly for you and fx'd you get great news after that! :hugs:

cuteness, it does seem to work like that sometimes. My partner and I were :sex: like crazy people for the 5 fertile days each cycle...the cycle I got my bfp we only did it twice just goes to show it will happen when it's meant to no matter how much or little you do it! Good luck to you let us know your results :hugs:

Mellisasbump aww hun if af hasn't got you it's not over yet! Sending positive thoughts your way! :hugs:

Right think I got everyone lol! xx

Hi all I'm feeling really fed up and definitely out! I really thought this was it this month! Bfn on hpt this morning, bbs are still sore but not as bad and cramping is still there but that's different as well now it's more like af cramps so the wicked witch is definitely on her way! I'm so sad :cry: been crying all morning. Don't k ow how much more I can take each month gets so much harder, sorry for the downer post x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->