6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Saveme sorry to hear :witch: got you fx'd for next cycle :hugs: Thanks for updating us!

Hoping&praying That sounds really promising I hope it is implantation! Keep us posted...If it is then a test will hopefully show positive in a couple of days :happydance: I had what I think were implantation pains when I was 9dpo I tested positive at 12dpo.

Kitten, I'm fine thanks woke up feeling nauseous this morning but snaking on biscuits seems to have settled it. I can feel things going on in my uterus (probably it getting bigger/making room) Still not letting myself get too excited just want to see everything ok on the scan. I am nervous and we have had alot of stress from my partners ex so it's been hard the last week or two. Really hope you get your happy news soon I come on here every morning hoping to see it! :hugs:

Solitaire, Sorry for you loss :nope: Fx'd this is your cycle and I agree with Mpenzi you are a hero if you manage to wait that long to test lol! :hugs:

Rocko, good luck to you hon some time away should defo make the waiting pass quickly for you and fx'd you get great news after that! :hugs:

cuteness, it does seem to work like that sometimes. My partner and I were :sex: like crazy people for the 5 fertile days each cycle...the cycle I got my bfp we only did it twice just goes to show it will happen when it's meant to no matter how much or little you do it! Good luck to you let us know your results :hugs:

Mellisasbump aww hun if af hasn't got you it's not over yet! Sending positive thoughts your way! :hugs:

Right think I got everyone lol! xx

Thank you, Im still biting my nails, it felt like AF was coming, I checked this morning and nothing, I tell ya bubs must of been burrowing reall deep... lol I feel like I have a knot in my throat??

GemLou, Now its time to Relax and Enjoy your pregnancy hun, and the nausea is horrid, I have been eating pretzel rods with 7up, it helps... Lol Trust me, I have to deal with 2 ex“s grrr..

So sorry Saveme & Solitare :hug: I hate that AF came..

Congrats to the ladies with the BFP“s, I have baby brain, I cant remember all the names.. lol But remember a line is a line!!

Kitten how are you doing? Any news!! I“d be burning up the phone lines to find out my blood test results, thats just plain torture!! :(

Feel so tired today.
I'm not sure if I'll manage waiting till 8th July, 9days to go.... I wanna test now
But I'm only on cd25 so I think it's too early.

I really hope I have ovulated this month!!

Awww thank you all you ladies that said you think you could see something! I feel like such a loser though I'm sure its negative. :cry: I want it sooo bad I have line seeing eyes! :wacko:

Arrrrhhh why is getting pregnant so hard?! I'm getting soo frustrated. I want it sooo bad but its just not happening. :cry:

Sorry I guess I'm just down. The test was at 11 DPO so that is very soon. I didn't retest but AF is due around Sunday.

Well GL to all you other ladies!!!! Nats sorry you feel like AF is coming! I should talk but its not over till she shows and she hasn't shown yet! Kitten I'm thinking of you hope you get your results soon and hope its :bfp: !!!

GL to everyone!!!!

:dust:

Spoke too soon....just went to the toilet and there was AF. Disappointing but onto the next cycle for me! At least my cycles are shorter this month and LP appears to be 11 days now rather than 8 last cycle which I guess good news!

Soooo sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Well I'm sure I'll have AF in a few days too so at least you're not alone! :hugs:

Onto the next cycle!

Feel so tired today.
I'm not sure if I'll manage waiting till 8th July, 9days to go.... I wanna test now

Lol waiting till July 8 sounds nearly impossible! You'd deserve a medal! I caved at 11 DPO and of course :bfn: :cry:

On the other hand I think its easier to wait and hope than to get :bfn: !

Saveme sorry to hear :witch: got you fx'd for next cycle :hugs: Thanks for updating us!

Hoping&praying That sounds really promising I hope it is implantation! Keep us posted...If it is then a test will hopefully show positive in a couple of days :happydance: I had what I think were implantation pains when I was 9dpo I tested positive at 12dpo.

Kitten, I'm fine thanks woke up feeling nauseous this morning but snaking on biscuits seems to have settled it. I can feel things going on in my uterus (probably it getting bigger/making room) Still not letting myself get too excited just want to see everything ok on the scan. I am nervous and we have had alot of stress from my partners ex so it's been hard the last week or two. Really hope you get your happy news soon I come on here every morning hoping to see it! :hugs:

Solitaire, Sorry for you loss :nope: Fx'd this is your cycle and I agree with Mpenzi you are a hero if you manage to wait that long to test lol! :hugs:

Rocko, good luck to you hon some time away should defo make the waiting pass quickly for you and fx'd you get great news after that! :hugs:

cuteness, it does seem to work like that sometimes. My partner and I were :sex: like crazy people for the 5 fertile days each cycle...the cycle I got my bfp we only did it twice just goes to show it will happen when it's meant to no matter how much or little you do it! Good luck to you let us know your results :hugs:

Mellisasbump aww hun if af hasn't got you it's not over yet! Sending positive thoughts your way! :hugs:

Right think I got everyone lol! xx

You are such a saint to get everyone when I'm sure you are feeling tired and nauseous from being pregnant!!! OMG I wish I could give you a medal! :hugs: You are my hero! :haha:

So sorry for the baby mama drama and the nausea! But otherwise so glad everything is going well with your little bean! :hugs:

Feel so tired today.

Lol waiting till July 8 sounds nearly impossible! You'd deserve a medal! I caved at 11 DPO and of course :bfn: :cry:

On the other hand I think its easier to wait and hope than to get :bfn: !

I nearly caved today to buy a test, but I didn't.
Yeh I'm trying to wait so then there's more hormones there if I am pregnant.

Fingers crossed for us! X

Hi ladies just wanted to pop by and wish you all a H+H 9 months sadly i will be leaving the group as i spent wed night cramping and all afternoon yesterday in epu with heavy bleeding i m/c at 6wks and 6days me and fiance are devastated but have 18month finley to keep us smiling gd luck to you all xx

Hi ladies just wanted to pop by and wish you all a H+H 9 months sadly i will be leaving the group as i spent wed night cramping and all afternoon yesterday in epu with heavy bleeding i m/c at 6wks and 6days me and fiance are devastated but have 18month finley to keep us smiling gd luck to you all xx

Sorry to hear you are going through this!

Its good you have your little man around to keep your hopes and spirits up!

No update so far, think ill call the dr. in a little to see if they have my results...still very sensitive /sore nipples

Tinkerbellfan I'm so so sorry to hear that sad news. Take comfort in your partner and lot's of cuddles with your little man. There is nothing anyone can say to make it better but my thoughts are with you xx

Oh no I'm so sorry for your loss! :cry:

:hugs:

Kitten defo call the doctor we are all going almost as crazy as you waiting for your results :winkwink:

Everything fx'd for you!

Mpenzi Thanks honey I like to try to make sure I comment on everybody's posts where I can lol. It's been lovely to share this journey with you all and I'm praying for all of you that are still waiting for good news!

As for my partners baby mama...well it's all going to court and life will be hard till it's all sorted as she wont allow my partner access to his children if I'm there and he was having them every weekend so at the moment he is seeing them everyother weekend at his parents which means I'm not allowed at his parents house on those weekends...the thought of being heavily pregnant or with a little baby and being separated from him every other weekend makes me want to scream and throw things to be perfectly honest. She is pure evil and it's such a shame as I had a lovely relationship with the kids. Anyway rant over lol....I need to try and think happy thoughts ...midwife app on thur can't wait! :happydance:

So sorry to hear this news, best of luck to you! :hugs::hugs:

Kitten defo call the doctor we are all going almost as crazy as you waiting for your results :winkwink:

Everything fx'd for you!

Mpenzi Thanks honey I like to try to make sure I comment on everybody's posts where I can lol. It's been lovely to share this journey with you all and I'm praying for all of you that are still waiting for good news!

As for my partners baby mama...well it's all going to court and life will be hard till it's all sorted as she wont allow my partner access to his children if I'm there and he was having them every weekend so at the moment he is seeing them everyother weekend at his parents which means I'm not allowed at his parents house on those weekends...the thought of being heavily pregnant or within a little baby and being separated from him every other weekend makes me want to scream and throw things to be perfectly honest. She is pure evil and it's such a shame as I had a lovely relationship with the kids. Anyway rant over lol....I need to try and think happy thoughts ...midwife app on thur can't wait! :happydance:

Yeah i know! Thanks for sticking with me and being so supportive ladies :)and :flower::flower: :hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs:

So sorry for your lost. Hope you'll both be okay,
Sending big hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"