6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Well looks like I'm out! :-(
Today I've got brown discharge (sorry for tmi) and cramps so I know ad will be here by tomorrow.

Gutted! Thought we would have caught the egg cos we've been bding every other night all month. :-(

Hun, your not out till the:witch: shows... Ive been spotting since 9dpo only when I wipe on and off.. Mild cramps too... Im pretty sure,Im pregnant.. Testing on Sunday..

Dont you give up... Its hard when you want it so bad, I know.. This TTC has made me bannanas but Ive had Hope and support from a few ladies here. I dont know what I would do without them..

Keep me posted... Sending Hope & Tons of babydust your way!! Hang in there girl.. Stay positive!!

Fingers & Everything crossed for You!!

Oh Nats soooo sorry :cry: :hugs:

FX for next month!

Sorry about the spotting Solitaire! Hopefully it means implantation! :winkwink:

Hopin&Prayin that's great you feel like you are pregnant! FX your intuition is correct!!!

Gemlou that is too bad about your partner's ex! It sounds like she is jealous of your relationship with the kids. Maybe she feels threatened by you. But I understand how you would be upset about having to spend every other weekend apart from your DF while pregnant and after the LO is born! :growlmad: Hopefully it will all get resolved somehow to everyone's satisfaction. Does she know you are pregnant?

GL Kitten and all the other ladies!!!!!

:dust:

I'm out! The witch came today! :-(

Best of luck to you all, I hope you get your bfps very soon!

Sorry solitaire And Nats - join me on this cycle, I'm cd 4 and trying soy.

Tinkerbellfan - I'm so sorry, I am glad you have good support and a gorgeous boy to give you cuddles :hugs:

Who else is still in the running?

Kitten - hope you get the results tomorrow and they are positive!

I'm still planning on testing on Wednesday, I think I'm 8 dpo today so hopefully if I wait till Wednesday or Thursday the test should be accurate! Have had cramps for the last few days and back ache today and yesterday, really feel pregnant but am trying not to get my hopes up :(

Tinkerbellfan - I'm so sorry, I am glad you have good support and a gorgeous boy to give you cuddles :hugs:

thanks so much!

I'm still in the running! I'm about 16 DPO. No sign of AF. Nausea has been increasing every day for the past several days. My nipples have also been leaking for several days (sorry for TMI). I'm feeling pretty positive, cautiously though, as I don't want to get my hopes up too high. But I went out and bought two pairs of maternity pants today because I'm having trouble closing my normal jeans! I guess I must feel pretty confident to have done that! I think I will test Tuesday with FMU if still no AF!

Please keep FX for me!!!!

So sorry to all ladies that :witch: got :cry::hugs: Fx'd that next cycle is the one!!

Kitten can't wait for your news I'm convinced it must be good news as still no af for you!! :hugs:

Lot's of luck to summer_millie and Hann12 with this cycle fx'd for you ladies :flower:

Mpenzi No hon she doesn't know I'm pregnant we haven't told her we are engaged either as we think it may make her worse..will just have to let the courts sort it out! Anyway enough about me....so excited for you it all sounds so hopeful with the nipples and bloating (that's how I've been) except no leaking here...that sounds very good sign though!
What dpo do you usually get af? Can't wait for your test results! :happydance::hugs:

Thank you Gemlou! My LP is usually about 12 or 13 days so AF is really pretty late. I should have had some spotting by now. I usually do several days before she arrives. I've been nauseous since Tuesday and Tuesday night is also when the leaky nipples started. The bloating just started yesterday. I'm really feeling pretty good about my chances! :cloud9:

It must be difficult to have to deal with a person like that! (your partner's ex.) She must be a very unhappy person to want to create all that trouble for you guys. Its probably smart of you not to let her know too much what is going on with you all. Hopefully she will come to her senses or else the courts will sort her out!

GL to all the other ladies and Kitten!

:dust:

I'm still in the running! I'm about 16 DPO. No sign of AF. Nausea has been increasing every day for the past several days. My nipples have also been leaking for several days (sorry for TMI). I'm feeling pretty positive, cautiously though, as I don't want to get my hopes up too high. But I went out and bought two pairs of maternity pants today because I'm having trouble closing my normal jeans! I guess I must feel pretty confident to have done that! I think I will test Tuesday with FMU if still no AF!

Please keep FX for me!!!!

sounds like promising signs! and yes you must feel pretty confident to go get maternity pants :) good luck and dust!!! :flower:

So sorry to all ladies that :witch: got :cry::hugs: Fx'd that next cycle is the one!!

Kitten can't wait for your news I'm convinced it must be good news as still no af for you!! :hugs:

Lot's of luck to summer_millie and Hann12 with this cycle fx'd for you ladies :flower:

Mpenzi No hon she doesn't know I'm pregnant we haven't told her we are engaged either as we think it may make her worse..will just have to let the courts sort it out! Anyway enough about me....so excited for you it all sounds so hopeful with the nipples and bloating (that's how I've been) except no leaking here...that sounds very good sign though!
What dpo do you usually get af? Can't wait for your test results! :happydance::hugs:

thanks! hoping you are right, im not feeling too positive right now :cry:

Awww thank you Kitten!

Sorry you are not feeling too positive! :hugs: What is the reason? I'm feeling VERY positive for you! You had a :bfp: and AF still hasn't arrived for you, and your nipples are sore. False :bfn: are pretty common. Everything crossed for you!!!! I hope soon the dr. has very good news for you!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Awww thank you Kitten!

Sorry you are not feeling too positive! :hugs: What is the reason? I'm feeling VERY positive for you! You had a :bfp: and AF still hasn't arrived for you, and your nipples are sore. False :bfn: are pretty common. Everything crossed for you!!!! I hope soon the dr. has very good news for you!!!

cause i took a hpt the other day, in the middle of the day and BFN....didnt use FMU but still am not feeling positive...yeah AF is still not here and i am 20 something days DPO...hoping i get the results tomorrow... *sigh* thanks for the positive thoughts!

Awww thank you Kitten!

cause i took a hpt the other day, in the middle of the day and BFN....didnt use FMU but still am not feeling positive...yeah AF is still not here and i am 20 something days DPO...hoping i get the results tomorrow... *sigh* thanks for the positive thoughts!

Oooh sorry :hugs: :bfn: would get anyone down. :cry: OMG I HATE them! But its not over until AF shows. Those tests can be wrong and often are! The important thing to keep in mind is AF hasn't shown. :af:

mpenzi77 - I think you must be pregnant! I'm so excited for you!! You are also so good to wait it out, I'd be way too inpatient and would have been permanently testing since AF was due!

Kitten - It weird that you got the BFN however it culd even be the type of test you used. I read a load of reviews about the cheap internet tests that say they are very sensitive but loads of people didn't get their BFP until a week after their AF is due. I really hope you get your answer today :hugs:

CD 5 for me, 3rd day of soy. FX its doing some positive work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->