• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

you are NOT defective. you are all lovely ladies & if you get AF this month it simply is not your time, for whatever reason. i'm not an incredibly religious person but i DO believe our story is written when we are born and things happen when they do for a good reason! i don't always know exactly why He does the things He does but i'm sure it will all make sense one day!

i was excited when i first got my bfp, but now i am panicking that it's too soon & not the right time & i will have NO idea what in the hell i am doing. i just need to leave it up to fate and know that this is meant to be!

praying for y'all.

Thanks ladies I'm just feeling rather down on myself today...I'll perk back up one way or another it's just so hard to keep upbeat sometimes.

I'll be heading to the doctors in about an hour so hopefully he may shed some insight.

I can't shake the feeling that maybe it's another Chemical. Anyway guess we will see.

Macydarling I'm sure you will be a fantastic mother my son is 15yrs old I was only 18 when I had him and alone as his Dad was no good he was also born with a rare bowel disease and I had to learn how to change a colostomy bag aswell as nappies.

You know what you just find a way I don't think there is ever a perfect time to have a baby really. My life isn't exactly stress free but I'm finally with the love of my life and we so so want to be parents together. I always knew I wanted another but waited to find Mr Right...now I'm 34 in a couple of weeks and worried I left it to long with my age.

I just have to have faith it will happen...and you have faith that you will be fine when your little one arrives :hugs:

As for my docs app...turns out it was on Tue :dohh: I was convinced it was today but no went and the health centre is all locked up!!!! So no answers for me yet...still not much blood really another faint poss evap with the other blue dye test I had left. Will see if I drop below coverline tomorrow..once that happens I will know and start a new chart.

Oh Gemlou how frustrating! On top of everything else going on. :(

You look so young in your pic I am surprised you are 33. I'm going to be 35 in two months and also getting panicky because of my age.

But then my sister got pregnant on her first try with her son when she was 36, and then got pregnant again when he was only 4 months old and she was BF! She was 37. So I don't think we are too old at all. Maybe it won't be the same as when we were 18. I think the statistics say it just takes a bit longer in your 30s then it does in your 20s. The real trouble starts in the mid-40s I think but thank God we have awhile to go before that.

I'm trying to stay optimistic like macydarling and kitten say. As frustrating as it is, and I want a :bfp: too and never dreamed I would be trying for a year, but I think its bound to happen eventually, you know?

It seems like its taking forever, but when I was young I always kind of thought TTC would be fun. Not having to worry about birth control at all for a change! But I guess the grass is always greener. haha. If I got pregnant on my very first try I'd probably actually be kind of disappointed, because then we didn't get to enjoy the trying for very long. :winkwink:

Sorry for so much rambling.

Anyways I'm so glad to have you ladies to talk to!

Hope you cheer up soon Gemlou. :hugs:

you are NOT defective. you are all lovely ladies & if you get AF this month it simply is not your time, for whatever reason. i'm not an incredibly religious person but i DO believe our story is written when we are born and things happen when they do for a good reason! i don't always know exactly why He does the things He does but i'm sure it will all make sense one day!

i was excited when i first got my bfp, but now i am panicking that it's too soon & not the right time & i will have NO idea what in the hell i am doing. i just need to leave it up to fate and know that this is meant to be!

praying for y'all.

Awww thanks macydarling. :hugs:

And I'm sure you'll be a great mom. The fact that you're already worrying about it shows you're already being a great mom and you're only a month pregnant!

I've seen pregnant chicks smoking cigarettes like its the most natural thing in the world, while their big pregnant bellies are sticking out. omg. If those people can be parents, well you definitely can. Hope you know what I'm trying to say. Remember :witch: got me today so maybe I'm not making as much sense as I think I am. :winkwink:

:cry: Oh Mpenzi :hugs: it's just awful isn't it! I feel so damn defective I just wish my body would do what it's meant to. I have a docs app for something unrelated to this tonight, I think I will take the test I did yesterday in and explain what's going on and just see what he thinks.

I'm so worried about what they might find when I have my lap & dye in June...it's been a long year ttc with a chemical pregnancy in Oct and now this really weird cycle. I cried my eyes out last night on my fella. :cry:

Awww I'm sure you're not defective. Who knows, maybe the problem is with your OH's :spermy: Not that that makes it any better though. I'm sure you'll feel better after talking to the doc. Maybe he'll have some idea what's going on! I'm sure you'll get :bfp: soon.

My cousin TTC for 5 years with NOTHING, not even a chemical. The doctors found nothing wrong with either of them. They even used Clomid and that didn't work and then they gave up because they didn't want to do IVF or IUI. Then the month after they gave up she got pregnant. Now she has two kids. She said she thought it was all the pressure she was putting on herself to conceive that stopped her from conceiving. :shrug:

I know everybody has these stories, and it doesn't always make you feel better when you want a :bfp: NOW. But at least it sometimes helps to know that others have taken a long time too and everything worked out for them in the end.

I hope you find out what's going on soon Gemlou. FX for you!!!!!

I hope :af: still stays far away from you kitten!

:dust:

Thank you! :af:

I'm off to Newcastle to see my Brother his wife and my niece for the weekend. It will be good to take my mind of things for the weekend I think. My temp is still clinging above the coverline and there wasn't much spotting overnight.

I guess I will remake another appointment at the doctors when I get back from visiting my family. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Kitten I will check in from my mobile to see how you are doing...still fx'd for you hon! x

I'm off to Newcastle to see my Brother his wife and my niece for the weekend. It will be good to take my mind of things for the weekend I think. My temp is still clinging above the coverline and there wasn't much spotting overnight.

I guess I will remake another appointment at the doctors when I get back from visiting my family. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Kitten I will check in from my mobile to see how you are doing...still fx'd for you hon! x

Have a relaxing weekend! Definitely make another appointment when u get the chance. :witch: is due today....hope she stays away! Thanks for the positive vibes! Ill post whenever i know something! FX'ed for me! :af:

Hi ladies I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Kitten did you end up testing? I hope you got good news! :thumbup:

Gemlou since we seem to have a very similar AF pattern (short cycles, light flow, midcycle spotting), I was wondering if you have ever had your progesterone level checked? I was over at the TTC over 35 forum asking them about this problem and they said its probably low progesterone. If you have low progesterone too that could be what caused your chemical, etc.?

I noticed my cycles getting short and light since being in my 30s. In my teens ad 20s they were always heavy, and longer, usually around 33 days.

I'm going to look into Traditional Chinese Medicine and accupressure to see if that will help any. I've heard great things about it for helping with infertility. I'm starting to think the short cycles and pre AF spotting is a sign of some hormonal imbalance and that's what's causing the problem!

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Gemlou since we seem to have a very similar AF pattern (short cycles, light flow, midcycle spotting), I was wondering if you have ever had your progesterone level checked? I was over at the TTC over 35 forum asking them about this problem and they said its probably low progesterone. If you have low progesterone too that could be what caused your chemical, etc.?

I noticed my cycles getting short and light since being in my 30s. In my teens ad 20s they were always heavy, and longer, usually around 33 days.

I'm going to look into Traditional Chinese Medicine and accupressure to see if that will help any. I've heard great things about it for helping with infertility. I'm starting to think the short cycles and pre AF spotting is a sign of some hormonal imbalance and that's what's causing the problem!

yes i ended up testing yesterday with FMU and :bfn:.....:cry: i didnt test this morning, i am 16dpo today. not cramping or anything, its weird. i cramped alot during the TWW. anyways, if i dont get :witch: or :bfp: in a week ill go get a blood test done. still not giving up hope. FX'ed!!!

yes i ended up testing yesterday with FMU and :bfn:.....:cry: i didnt test this morning, i am 16dpo today. not cramping or anything, its weird. i cramped alot during the TWW. anyways, if i dont get :witch: or :bfp: in a week ill go get a blood test done. still not giving up hope. FX'ed!!!

Awwww Kitten I'm sorry! :hugs:

Its not over until :witch: shows up though so FX for you still!!! :af:

Hope you get your :bfp: soon!!!! :hugs:

Kitten I think the blood test is a good idea...hopefully you will get a bfp before then though still fx'd for you! :af: :hugs:

Mpenzi: Hi honey funnily enough I've been googling alot on my mobile phone this weekend and progesterone problems came up quite alot related to the questions I was typing in. I did have a 21 day test ages ago I was never told what number my progesterone was only that the test showed I had ovulated. I'm going to write down some questions for next time I see the consultant. I don't think that will be till my lap &dye now though. The Chinese Medicine sounds interesting let us know how that goes if you give it a try.

My weekend was lovely thanks, Walked on the beach with my little niece took her to the park and fed the horses...nice and relaxed just what was needed lol!xx:hugs:

What a bummer! Hopefully next month will be your month!

What a bummer! Hopefully next month will be your month!

ur telling me! had a few psychic predictions done saying that my :bfp: news comes the month of JUNE from a cycle starting in MAY......so FX'ed for that

Kitten: Noooooooooo! I'm so sorry! :hugs:

I'm sure you'll be getting that :bfp: very soon kitten. No worries. Keep up the :bunny: lovin!

Gemlou: So glad you had such a lovely and relaxing weekend! Hope you're doing better now.

I went to the vitamin store today and bought Vitex (chaste berry) and Dong Quai. Both of those things are supposed to increase female fertility!

Well ladies FX for next month! I won't be :sex: this cycle because OH is away until after I'm supposed to O. :cry: But hopefully the month after we'll make up for it! :winkwink:

Kitten: Noooooooooo! I'm so sorry! :hugs:

I'm sure you'll be getting that :bfp: very soon kitten. No worries. Keep up the :bunny: lovin!

Gemlou: So glad you had such a lovely and relaxing weekend! Hope you're doing better now.

I went to the vitamin store today and bought Vitex (chaste berry) and Dong Quai. Both of those things are supposed to increase female fertility!

Well ladies FX for next month! I won't be :sex: this cycle because OH is away until after I'm supposed to O. :cry: But hopefully the month after we'll make up for it! :winkwink:

i know, it sucks! but i have a good feelign about this cycle....i really hope its my :bfp: cycle.

yes i have heard great things about those 2 supplements!

FX'ed for next month definitely. bummer your OH will be gone and timing will be off....hopefully month after will be your :bfp: month :) :hugs: :dust:

Thank you kitten! And big FX for you for this month! Hope those psychics are right! :winkwink:

Aww no I'm sorry Kitten...fx'd this cycle will be your bfp cycle! :hugs:

Mpenzi, yes I have heard good things about both those supplements to. I think you only take the Dong Quai from cd1 up till ovulation as they don't recommend taking it whilst pregnant (sure I read that somewhere) apparently Vitex is great and really helps with pms too...I think I may go get some of that :winkwink:

My partner is working away for a month from 1st July so we wont be able to do much :sex: next cycle....fx'd for this one!! Fx'd for the one after for you Mpenzi :thumbup:

Aww no I'm sorry Kitten...fx'd this cycle will be your bfp cycle! :hugs:

Mpenzi, yes I have heard good things about both those supplements to. I think you only take the Dong Quai from cd1 up till ovulation as they don't recommend taking it whilst pregnant (sure I read that somewhere) apparently Vitex is great and really helps with pms too...I think I may go get some of that :winkwink:

My partner is working away for a month from 1st July so we wont be able to do much :sex: next cycle....fx'd for this one!! Fx'd for the one after for you Mpenzi :thumbup:

thank you! seriously hope this is my :bfp: cycle, had lots of psychic readings done and the majority of them said conceive in may and find out in june......FX'ed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->