• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

still lurking on this thread! i'm sending prayer and baby dust your way!

I'm so excited. This morning I noticed EWCM for the first time. A lot of it too! I haven't been getting it at all in the past few years and was starting to think that either I wasn't ovulating or not getting the right CM and that's why I wasn't conceiving. :shrug:

I've been taking Vitex, Fennel, and Dong Quai three times a day for about the past week, I wonder if this is what has helped. OH is not here to :sex: but at least I'm feeling better now about our chances in the future.

:dance:

Hope all is well for all of you!

:dust:

I'm so excited. This morning I noticed EWCM for the first time. A lot of it too! I haven't been getting it at all in the past few years and was starting to think that either I wasn't ovulating or not getting the right CM and that's why I wasn't conceiving. :shrug:

I've been taking Vitex, Fennel, and Dong Quai three times a day for about the past week, I wonder if this is what has helped. OH is not here to :sex: but at least I'm feeling better now about our chances in the future.

Awesome! Anything new is always exciting :happydance:

Thank you Rocko! I see you're also taking Vitex and Royal Jelly. Have you noticed any difference?

Ooo Mpenzi thats great :) sounds to me like the suppliments have done a great job!!
Im on 3dpo today...we only :sex:: twice cd9 and cd11... cd 11 was O day so fingers crossed. Im going to try really hard not to drive myself crazy or test early this time :wacko: xx

Hi Gemlou good luck I'm sure that was plenty of :sex: though!

Every other day is supposed to be good because it makes the :spermy: stronger, right?

Everything crossed for you this month Gemlou. I know you have your lap and dye coming up soon? Hopefully that won't be necessary!

yay! good luck to you and GemLou as well :) :) :bfp: here we come ladies! :happydance:

Hi ladies ....It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should have a drink or not? What do you think? I will be 6dpo tomorrow.

I don't want to do anything that could ruin my chances but OH says he thinks I should relax and enjoy myself as we don't go out very often.

Both our families will be there and they don't know we are ttc..it's not something we would announce till we are past the 3 month stage what with having suffered a chemical pregnancy.

Just wondered what you all think? xx

Hi ladies ....It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should have a drink or not? What do you think? I will be 6dpo tomorrow.

I don't want to do anything that could ruin my chances but OH says he thinks I should relax and enjoy myself as we don't go out very often.

Both our families will be there and they don't know we are ttc..it's not something we would announce till we are past the 3 month stage what with having suffered a chemical pregnancy.

Just wondered what you all think? xx

happy birthday to you! :cake:

thats a tough one.....i personally would not, because what if you turn out to be preggers and you had that drink? i am sure one drink wont hurt anything but still if you are worried about it, then don't do it.

but if family will be there, then maybe you should just have ONE drink. i understand what you mean. honestly, you could go either way.

hope that helped a little and have a fabulous birthday girl! :hugs:

Thanks kitten :) having a lovely day so far. I think you are right I will maybe just have one then go on cola but make out its something else so nobody thinks anything of it. xx

Thanks kitten :) having a lovely day so far. I think you are right I will maybe just have one then go on cola but make out its something else so nobody thinks anything of it. xx

thats great! wouldnt a :bfp: be a fantastic late birthday present?? :) :) :)

:hugs: :dust:

Happy belated birthday Gemlou!!! Hope it was fun and relaxing! :flower:

It was the best Birthday ever! OH got down on one knee in front of family and friends and popped the question!! I have a beautiful diamond ring :happydance::happydance:

So happy I could burst! :wedding:

So I did end up having a glass of champagne but was good apart from that! Just wish I could predict when I will fall pregnant so we could figure a date for the wedding as I would need time to slim down!!! lol xx

Oh my goodness! How romantic and beautiful!!! :cloud9:

You'll have to post a picture of the ring! Congratulations and enjoy the wedding planning! :)

Thank you I will :kiss: I'm so excited and feel so blessed right now! xx

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 126
Congratulations!! That's so exciting! Maybe it will prove to be the perfect distraction from TTC and you'll find yourself pregnant? ;) OR you could start planning- It always seems once things go in one direction the other things fall in place ;) ( this is the reason I'm finally decorating the room that will one day be our nursery as my craft room!)

Thank you I will :kiss: I'm so excited and feel so blessed right now! xx

Beautiful! Oh I'm so happy for you! :)

That is so touching that he got down on one knee in front of everyone. So many couples don't do it that way anymore. They just talk and decide to get engaged and go ring shopping. You must have a very romantic fella! ;)

Nice manicure too! Everything crossed your :bfp: is just around the corner now too! :hugs:

It was the best Birthday ever! OH got down on one knee in front of family and friends and popped the question!! I have a beautiful diamond ring :happydance::happydance:

So happy I could burst! :wedding:

So I did end up having a glass of champagne but was good apart from that! Just wish I could predict when I will fall pregnant so we could figure a date for the wedding as I would need time to slim down!!! lol xx

omg!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! great birthday present, and a BFP soon would be that much more great!!!! so happy for you! :hugs:

so romantic! super happy for you. yummy champagne! i understand about the timing thing, but you never know when its gonna happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->