6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Congratulations!! That's so exciting! Maybe it will prove
To be the perfect distraction from TTC and you'll find yourself pregnant? ;) OR you could start planning. It always seems once things go in one direction the other things fall in place ;) ( this is the reason I'm finally decorating the room that will one day be our nursery as my craft room!)

yes i agree with your thinking! things will fall in place for the best, dont forget that and stay positive! :hugs::flower:

Thank you I will :kiss: I'm so excited and feel so blessed right now! xx

Beautiful! Oh I'm so happy for you! :)

That is so touching that he got down on one knee in front of everyone. So many couples don't do it that way anymore. They just talk and decide to get engaged and go ring shopping. You must have a very romantic fella! ;)

Nice manicure too! Everything crossed your :bfp: is just around the corner now too! :hugs:

i second everything mpenzi said! :D :D :D

Thanks ladies :happydance: he can be very romantic when he has a mind to....he asked my Dads permission earlier that day....very old school and a lovely touch!

I'm so glad I had my nails done lol...they were my birthday present to myself!

Fingers crossed this is my cycle as due date would be feb so we could then maybe look at getting wed Aug....giving me 6 months to slim down a little!

Fx'd for all you lovely ladies too :hugs:

Thanks ladies :happydance: he can be very romantic when he has a mind to....he asked my Dads permission earlier that day....very old school and a lovely touch!

I'm so glad I had my nails done lol...they were my birthday present to myself!

Fingers crossed this is my cycle as due date would be feb so we could then maybe look at getting wed Aug....giving me 6 months to slim down a little!

Fx'd for all you lovely ladies too :hugs:

definitely old school, not a bad thing :winkwink:

i loved your nails as well!

yes FX'ed for you and the rest of us that this is our cycle! it would be perfect timing!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

OMG I just got :bfp: im in total shock. Af due on Sunday so rather nervous dont want to cancel lap & dye nxt week incase its another chemical!! Will upload pic later. Dont think OH will believe test unless I do a digital and he can see the word pregnant lol.

What an unbelievable week ive had all my dreams coming true at once. Im crying happy happy tears!!! Xxxxxxx

OMG I just got :bfp: im in total shock. Af due on Sunday so rather nervous dont want to cancel lap & dye nxt week incase its another chemical!! Will upload pic later. Dont think OH will believe test unless I do a digital and he can see the word pregnant lol.

What an unbelievable week ive had all my dreams coming true at once. Im crying happy happy tears!!! Xxxxxxx

OMG!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

that is amazing news!!!!!!!!!!! i bet you are in total shock! i know whenever i get mine, i will be....whenever that is -_-

yes upload a pic of the test later, and go out a get a digi, and post that one too!

this has definitely been an excellent week for you! see what did i tell you that having a BFP would be a fantastic birthday gift! also and early father's day present too! i'm crying happy tears for you too girl! so excited for you!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

hope i get my BFP this month too so we can be bump buddies! :flower: plus i really want to have BFP for a father's day present as well!

have a fabulous day girl, you deserve it!

Thank you so much kitten :) my digi test says i'm 1-2 weeks past conception. I have a doctors appointment on wed to confirm and I will ask her to take bloods to put my mind at ease about my levels.

I'm just waiting for OH to get back from work! OMG I still can't believe it....a year of trying and finally it happens just before my operation!!!!! :cloud9:

I am sending heaps and heaps of baby dust to you girls.

Please god let this one be a sticky bean!! xxxxx

Attachments

• 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 198
Thank you so much kitten :) my digi test says i'm 1-2 weeks past conception. I have a doctors appointment on wed to confirm and I will ask her to take bloods to put my mind at ease about my levels.

I'm just waiting for OH to get back from work! OMG I still can't believe it....a year of trying and finally it happens just before my operation!!!!! :cloud9:

You deserve it girl! Let us know his reaction! Lol :) i feel like i am loosing hope....but at the same time i know itll happen. Just want it to be now!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve it girl! Let us know his reaction! Lol :) i feel like i am loosing hope....but at the same time i know itll happen. Just want it to be now!!!!!!!!!!
So many times I have lost hope over the last year....and it's being able to vent to all you girls on here that has helped me through!

You will get there...I'm trying to rein in my emotions a little as I know it's extremely early af is due on Sunday! I really hope you get BFP would be great to be bump buddies! :hugs::flower: xxx

So many times I have lost hope over the last year....and it's being a
ble to vent to all you girls on here that has helped me through!

You will get there...I'm trying to rein in my emotions a little as I know it's extremely early af is due on Sunday! I really hope you get BFP would be great to be bump buddies! :hugs::flower: xxx

I understand. I agree, thank GOD for bnb! You will be fine, you got your bfp! :)I hope we can be bump buddies! Gotta get my bfp like now lol :)Hope :hugs:

Oh hun i just read all this how amazing for you!! A brilliant May and early June! Congrats so so pleased for you. Gorgeous ring!! xx

Keep me posted kitten :thumbup:

foxichick1 thanks so much it's been a crazy wonderful month lol times dragging can't wait to tell OH he finishes work in 15mins so should be here in 30mins eeekkk lol xx

5 Minutes to go!!! So excited for you let us know his reaction!!!! Obviously we know it will be good lol but we want all the details!!! lol x

YAY!!! So happy for you :happydance: I've heard so many stories where they schedule a procedure and just before it's time they get their BFP! so cool!!

Thanks everyone! Well just showed him the tests...he had tears in his eyes and just hugged me :happydance:

He is glad I don't have to go through with the op. He said we need to think about how long after the birth we would want the wedding and that he hopes people don't think he proposed because i'm pregnant. I said that doesn't matter...we know the truth.

We will wait till after the 1st scan to tell people.

My head is spinning with what a whirlwind week this has been!! Think i'm going to run a bubble bath and relax a while lol! xxx

Thanks everyone! Well just showed him the tests...he had tears in his eyes and just hugged me :happydance:

He is glad I don't have to go through with the op. He said we need to think about how long after the birth we would want the wedding and that he hopes people don't think he proposed because i'm pregnant. I said that doesn't matter...we know the truth.

We will wait till after the 1st scan to tell people.

My head is spinning with what a whirlwind week this has been!! Think i'm going to run a bubble bath and relax a while lol! xxx

I am so happy for you both absolutely brilliant! Now get relaxing! lol xx

Hi kitten :flower:

Well I have had the odd wave of nausea the last two days but they aren't overwhelming.

I'm very very tired alot of the time I had noticed that the day before I tested and it's getting worse lol.

My nipples are very sore again I noticed this the day before I tested and it's constant.

I also have a metallic taste in my mouth that comes and goes.

Other than that I'm ok. I should mention as well at 9dpo in the evening I had very sharp/cramp pains worse than pms cramps and it lasted about an hour, I needed a hot water bottle to ease it. I'm wondering if that may have been implantation.

I did another cheap test today with 2nd urine and its a much darker line so that's good :happydance:

How are you doing? xx

Hi kitten :flower:

Well I have had the odd wave of nausea the last two days but they aren't overwhelming.

I'm very very tired alot of the time I had noticed that the day before I tested and it's getting worse lol.

My nipples are very sore again I noticed this the day before I tested and it's constant.

I also have a metallic taste in my mouth that comes and goes.

Other than that I'm ok. I should mention as well at 9dpo in the evening I had very sharp/cramp pains worse than pms cramps and it lasted about an hour, I needed a hot water bottle to ease it. I'm wondering if that may have been implantation.

I did another cheap test today with 2nd urine and its a much darker line so that's good :happydance:

How are you doing? xx

hey! :flower:

glad your nausea isnt bad!

bet the tired thing is crazy! i love to take naps and sleep so i know when i finally get preg that its gonna hit me hard probably.....lol! especially since i am a daycare teacher from 9-3 mon-fri then i go to school from 6-11 at night mon-thurs. im gonna be exhausted! :wacko: lol but it will be very worth it :thumbup:

my nipples always get extremely sore and sensitive during tww, bet it will increase when i get preg.

i have read on sites that some women get the metallic taste in their mouth. weird, but thats a for sure sign!

good, i am glad you are feeling well! :) interesting, maybe that was implantation bleeding like you said!

fantastic news! so glad you finally got your bfp news :happydance::happydance::happydance:

not bad, just enjoying my day off. back to the grind tomorrow. gonna go to sleep in a little bit and hopefully get some :sex: in haha! :blush:

i am now in my fertile period and should be ovulating any day now....gonna try to :sex: every day or every other day till this saturday....PRAYING TO GOD THE :spermy: CATCHES THE EGG!!! i want this more than anything! gonna be using preseed and softcups....kinda intimidated by the softcups tho, scared of putting them in wrong! but dont wanna use the preseed by itself incase of leaking, for the softcups to catch! ahh! :cry: thats pretty much it for the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->