6dpo period due in 6 days

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
We only dtd once..I wasn't in the mood to really try this cycle. With everything going on. But we got 1 night in.
Trying baby aspirin and taking prenatal vitamins. Also have my progesterone ready for if we do get a bfp. Now I wish we did it more. Don't have much hope for this cycle. Feeling like I wasted this month now and wish I dtd more. Oh well hoping my body gets back to normal soon anyways. Looking at everyone's tests made me test a day earlier than I wanted ...can't help myself haha.

So here we go let the testing madness begin

20200706_101324.jpg 20200706_101525.jpg 20200706_101520.jpg

awww good luck hon. Im on baby asprin as well.
Been taking it for over a month now.
Also vitamin D and folic acid and ive gone onto decaf tea.
Think we may of caught again last cycle but it didn't stick. I can't be sure but I had pregnancy symptoms sore breasts, sore nipples, tiredness, cramps and lower back ache.
Sharp pains in overies and lots of white cm and yellow stuff to. But at 12dpo the symptoms wore off. Just like with my Chemical pregnancy back in April.
Im really starting to worry that something is wrong with me.
Im back on CD1 again and been crying because i just feel so disappointed and so frustrated.
I did get to use some of my ttc stash at last but didn't get the results I wanted.
Apart from a stupid faint line at 11dpo on Frer followed by a negative the next day.
I've been freaking myself out again reading Dr google and it saying at 40 I only have a 5% chance each month. Makes me wonder if there is any point in trying anymore.
Think I will give it one last try this cycle but I dont think I can keep going through the uspett month after month. TTC is so hard.

Excited for u hon. And I really hope u get ure bfp this cycle. Crossing everything for you :dust:

We only dtd 1x with my current pregnancy so there is definitely still hope. I have everything crossed for you to get your rainbow baby.

awww good luck hon. Im on baby asprin as well.
Been taking it for over a month now.
Also vitamin D and folic acid and ive gone onto decaf tea.
Think we may of caught again last cycle but it didn't stick. I can't be sure but I had pregnancy symptoms sore breasts, sore nipples, tiredness, cramps and lower back ache.
Sharp pains in overies and lots of white cm and yellow stuff to. But at 12dpo the symptoms wore off. Just like with my Chemical pregnancy back in April.
Im really starting to worry that something is wrong with me.
Im back on CD1 again and been crying because i just feel so disappointed and so frustrated.
I did get to use some of my ttc stash at last but didn't get the results I wanted.
Apart from a stupid faint line at 11dpo on Frer followed by a negative the next day.
I've been freaking myself out again reading Dr google and it saying at 40 I only have a 5% chance each month. Makes me wonder if there is any point in trying anymore.
Think I will give it one last try this cycle but I dont think I can keep going through the uspett month after month. TTC is so hard.

Excited for u hon. And I really hope u get ure bfp this cycle. Crossing everything for you :dust:

I have hope for you that next cycle will be the one.. I'm sorry you might have had another CP it's so hard at times. I feel ya there, I cry sometimes too!! Just try and stay relaxed if ya can. Better luck this time around.

We only dtd 1x with my current pregnancy so there is definitely still hope. I have everything crossed for you to get your rainbow baby.
You are so sweet thanks
I know it just takes 1 but not feeling it this cycle =(

We also only DTD once for this baby, definitely possible. Hoping this is your month!

Another one here that only dtd once and caught the egg, I have everything crossed for you

We also only DTD once for this baby, definitely possible. Hoping this is your month!
Thank you sander it was on our anniversary night, :friends::wine:so hoping the magic happend from then it was day before ovulation. so there is some hope but not much. Time will tell trying not to think about it to much but I can't help myself.

3hr hold nothing yet but I'm still early

20200706_183857.jpg 20200706_184012.jpg

Had some cramps, not sure if it has to do with pregnancy or I'm just dehydrated. Both my girls are sore. I'm only 4'11 so when I was leaning into the washer to get clothes out I noticed they hurt big time. Guess I need to get a step stool!! LOL.:haha:

Thank you sander it was on our anniversary night, :friends::wine:so hoping the magic happend from then it was day before ovulation. so there is some hope but not much. Time will tell trying not to think about it to much but I can't help myself.

Oh no way we conceived on our anniversary night this time :rofl: Maybe it’s a lucky time!

Oh no way we conceived on our anniversary night this time :rofl: Maybe it’s a lucky time!
Haha that's awesome news...that would be crazy if I did end up pregnant after our anniversary too. Fingers crossed there [-o<[-o<

7dpo af due in 5 days - woke up to some spots of brown in underwear this morning. Hope it's not early AF starting already. Feeling a little depressed about it.

Tested anyways

20200707_081907.jpg

I'm seeing a line on them ics lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh