6dpo period due in 6 days

Thanks for looking ladies I had a achy uterus not really cramping most of the morning it's gone now but still bleeding/spotting a bit. At this point I really don't know, it's so early still. I hope it's not af... time will tell. Will test again tomorrow see how flow ect goes. As for right now I'm thinking I'm out already!! :sad1::sad1:

Ah try not to feel that way. I get very mild cramps in early pregnancy and had spotting/bleeding with this pregnancy from 10 to 12dpo. I seriously thought it was over at 11dpo when I bled red. It was only enough to fill one panty liner but still. My tests progressed though and here I am at 21 weeks

Is it common for you to spot while you're pmsing?

That said it really does only take one time. I can remember when each of mine were conceived, I swear my husband has turbo sperm.

Is it common for you to spot while you're pmsing?

That said it really does only take one time. I can remember when each of mine were conceived, I swear my husband has turbo sperm.

I never spot before af, just starts off full force. Usually heavy first 2 days then slows down and stops by 4th day.

Right now I been wearing a panty liner same 1 all day so far. But that could change. Guess it can go either way all I can do is wait it out and keep testing. If flow picks up I'll know it's af.

Sorry TMI- spotting was pinkish color , it's just pastey brown now. Still having achey uterus feeling on and off. Headache from hell.

Hope the spotting is implantation hon. Really really this is finally it for you girl so much.

Hope the spotting is implantation hon. Really really this is finally it for you girl so much.
I've never had the brown stuff only after af ends. Going to test again in the morning if there's no more pink and it looks like it stopped for now.

Sounds like IB to me. Mine was pink then red, and then a rusty brown. :babydust:

Sounds like IB to me. Mine was pink then red, and then a rusty brown. :babydust:
It's dark brown specks on t.p. now.. looked online looks like it might be. Just hard to tell. Not getting on liner now. It's playing games with me. :shrug:
Hope I get an answer either pick up flow or positive test soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->