6dpo period due in 6 days

Well I bought 100 Accumed and 100 pregmate tests off eBay for $22 free shipping. Good for now might buy more later lol. They will be shipped out tomorrow woot woot..

Well I bought 100 Accumed and 100 pregmate tests off eBay for $22 free shipping. Good for now might buy more later lol. They will be shipped out tomorrow woot woot..

Love it that's my type of woman :haha: xx

Can you imagine if we added up the amount of pee sticks some of us have done? When I was TTC, I’d have a day I’d go through my cabinets and drawers and collect sticks and boxes and sneak them out to the trash. I can’t imagine what I eve spent on FRERs alone!

Can you imagine if we added up the amount of pee sticks some of us have done? When I was TTC, I’d have a day I’d go through my cabinets and drawers and collect sticks and boxes and sneak them out to the trash. I can’t imagine what I eve spent on FRERs alone!
I know right.. I found a bunch of empty wrappers from my ICs in one of my dresser drawers. Was like if OH knew how much I tested he'd think in was a crazy lady. I find them here and there haha!!

I'm sure we've spent 1000s of dollars. Keeping all the hpt companies rich!!

Oh don't as soon as Paul went to go out to work earlier I ran out to put all the tests and boxes in bin :shrug: :blush: xx

Anybody ever have a ton of empty pink FRER boxes under the sink and go through each one thinking you might have an unused test in one of them? Never ever do. :haha: sorry to hijack your thread, Jess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->