6dpo period due in 6 days

Still no flow but was a bit red over night. Not sure if I should just call it AF and move on to next cycle or not. I hate my body right now ..ever since last loss my body has been so messed up. ](*,) cramping and bloated some and feels like I have a low grade fever this morning. Think I'm going to call it AF and just move on with this cycle. See what next month brings. Was holding onto some hope but not now. Running low on tests might test 1 more time IDK.

8dpo 3rd morning urine of the day 3hr hold

20200708_075941.jpg 20200708_080224.jpg 20200708_080035.jpg

Sorry about the cat hair all over

I feel like I can see something on the bottom pic Jess. Fx!

I feel like I can see something on the bottom pic Jess. Fx!

The flow picked up alot more deff AF..about and hour ago. No more testing for me I'm out this cycle already at 8dpo.. next time we will be baby dancing more than once. Didn't realize I'd be so upset over dtd only once this cycle but I am. Its my fault i wasn't feeling up to it..now I'm tearing up because i wasted a cycle of trying.

Seeing all the BFPs and pregnancy tickers is getting to me a little bit. Going to take a break for a bit. Will be back after the stupid witch ends.

Good luck ladies and baby dust!!

Aww thanks you two big virtual hug back at ya!!

Sorry hun, that really sucks to get AF so early. Have a nice glass of wine!

If it's any consolation my birthday is tomorrow and my period started today as well. Hoping next month works out better for you!

Oh noo hon I really hope its not AF and is IB. App u can have red blood with IB to. I hope it stops.

Just got back on and seen your post def seen a line on the last tests, so sorry the witch showed up, and I so understand the feeling of all the bfps and tickers, sending hugs your way!

At 8dpo? I mean it’s happened to me but I’m an odd duck.

Just to be on the safe side I'm going to test 1 last time at 6pm that's 4.5hrs from now. 7dpo spotted pink and then brown at 8dpo went from brown to light red little flow for about 2 hrs but only needed 1 pad that day and 9dpo brown again then nothing since. Weird cycle that's for sure. Usually af lasts for 5 to 6 days heavy till the end. I don't think I'm pregnant but since it was strange I will test again. If negative at least we can move on to trying this cycle.

My period has been coming consistently at 8dpo so I know the frustration :( Good luck

My period has been coming consistently at 8dpo so I know the frustration :( Good luck
Uggh that's gotta be frustrating for you. Are you not ovulating or ovulating early?? I hope mine don't keeping coming early will mess everything up even more.

I think I’m ovulating, judging by ewcm and pos OPKs. I ovulate on like CD18/19 then period comes 8 days later. So regular-length cycle overall just things happening at weird times. I am night weaning my toddler now so hope it helps. I’ll know in 4 days or so as I’m 4ish dpo now.

thanks girl. Good luck to you

Test was negative. Just a weird AF I guess.
Good news my OH has next 2 weeks off so now we can dtd like crazy this cycle yay!! Oh and I'm re-upping my stash this week too!! Excited about that love getting a new batch of tests to use only have like 8 left.

On to the next ...May the force be with us!!

Haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->