6dpo... *Tumble Weed*

ok phew makes me feel a little better this is my first month temping so im not sure about everything

I know me too! i go to the bathroom much more often than i actually NEED to use it just to wipe

I have been checking my paper like crazy...nothing...but i didnt (or at least didnt notice) have implantation bleeding with kenzie

This is promising for me, cos I never have had it.
My OH just said to me "Rebecca, your boobs are getting bigger" and done a cheesy grin :p
x

I thought I was bad... I check everything... the tissue, whats in the toliet and my cervix twice a day... its very high and soft...

OHHHHHHHH Boobs getting bigger.. YEP Your Pregnant... That was the first thing I realized... is your areolas dark too?

u had a bleed earlier becca? sounds all good to me hun :) u sound very preggers.

I check my cervix!
LOL.
Always got my legs open and checking it.
Gets ritual doesn't it?
xx

yeah ditto, ive had two episodes of 'spotting' Once a lil pink smudge on the loo roll, and then again a tiny little grainy bit of red blood today! :) randoommm

lmfao becca, legs open and ritual sounds so funny together LMAO.

but yeah i get ya, i'm the same!

everyone's sounding promising...wouldnt it be cool if all of us all got our bfp's this month!

Hell I just want to know now... :haha: I usually just check it while I'm in the shower... Still feeling very warm... :)

HELL TO THE YES... I HOPE ALL OF US GET OUR BFP THIS MONTH YAY!!

I'm always checking.
LOL.
This thing in my throat is not good.
x

Haha, she is GAWJUS <3
I proper love her.
She is my little Pheebs.
She's well sexeh compared to me LOL.
x

i keep looking at your ticker becca and knowing im one day ahead of you but..... 6 days until testing it would be for me....that seems like torture!

I realllyyyyy want to stick it out and test 1st June.
LOL.
You should too!
x

I am one big spot.
Im getting spots on my back ):
I dislike spots :cry:
x

You both are stronger than I would be... I'm going to try to hold off till June 2nd... LOL

Aww cute kitty... Hey is your cat really clingy to you... I know when I was pregnant last time my friends dogs stayed clued to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->