6w+2 and I don't even feel pregnant!!!

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
So since last week I had that barely pinkish/brownish cm I don't feel much anymore.

Other than being tired :sleep: and some smell aversions (last night I felt sick with the smell of my partner)

I dont even feel the twinges I felt last week anymore. I get a little twinge here and there but I am so worried! :cry: :sad2:

Today my breasts aren't as sore either but I still have the blue veins in my nipple area. Is this normal to not feel pregnant?

I know TMI but I did have lots of cream cm up until this week and now I rarely get any!! I have my first appointment on Aug 14 I will be 8w+2 then.

Any insight ladies? This is my first pregnancy! :help: :help: :help:

All pregnancies are different and some people don't get any symptoms! feeling a bit jealous tbh as i'm as sick as anything, sick in the morning then nauseous all day! enjoy feeling well it might just hit you next week x

Oh wow well I guess I should be grateful I am not sick! How far along are you and is this your first pregnancy?

All pregnancies are different and some people don't get any symptoms! feeling a bit jealous tbh as i'm as sick as anything, sick in the morning then nauseous all day! enjoy feeling well it might just hit you next week x

No number 4!!! I have always suffered badly. I think i'm 7+3, only found out on Wednesday and the sickness hitting was a huge sign for me. I had what I thought was a light period so didn't think I was pregnant. I was sick for the first time today and felt terrible all day. I usually have it u til around 20 weeks too so it's going to be while before I feel better x

Oh wow #4!!! I hope you feel better! It sounds awful but I hate to admit I am looking forward to feeling something and not just nothing! Best wishes and happy and healthy 9months! OH have you been to the doctor yet?

I'm 6+1 and feel exactly the same (see my freaking out posts!)

I do remember feeling like this at points with DS1 so fingers crossed it's normal! X

Hi. I thought I would chime in for a minute...
at 6+2 I barely felt anything. It was really weird because at 4 weeks-ish I was feeling a little nauseous and my boobs were a bit sore. In fact the reason I tested is because when I went to a regular workout, my boobs were really sore, which was not normal, combined with almost a week of light pink spotting, which was also not normal for me. I was so nervous because many times you hear about all these horror stories of pregnancy and how sick people are and you come to expect it and so when I went to my first appointment, I was convinced I was not actually pregnant or that something would be wrong. Lo and behold though, everything was fine and baby had good blood flow and we could detect a flicker of a heart beat. I started getting sick after the first appointment, but not consistent. More if I ate too much or if my prenatal vitamin went down wrong or something like that, but it gave me some reassurance....I am now 20 weeks pregnant and still do not actually feel pregnant. My boobs have not increased much yet, and if it weren't for the swift kicks to the gut and the belly that looks as though I swallowed a personal sized watermelon, I would still swear I was not pregnant.....Each pregnancy and each woman is different, so try not to worry (I know easier said than done) and trust if something were wrong you would know it.....

Don't worry ladies, I'm 29 weeks and sometimes I still feel like that! I definitely didn't feel very pregnant at 6 weeks (but after moaning about not feeling pregnant I started feeling sick around 8 weeks!)

with my first, i felt ZERO symptoms until 7 weeks. i was a nervous wreck every day. then i had a scan at 7+2, and saw his little heartbeat. then, as if magic, my symptoms appeared. it's totally normal. enjoy this symptom free time :)

Every pregnancy is so different. I was comparing mine to how my cousin's pregnancy was. I am 6w+4. I have been throwing up every morning and can't kick the nausea to save my life. My cousin had nothing!!!! Some are luckier than others. I wouldn't stress. That is the worst thing to do.

Don't worry, symptoms come and go. I didn't even start really "feeling pregnant" until second tri when my belly started popping.

im 8 weeks 3 days and i hardly any symptoms now, just headaches and sore boobs, i have my 1st scan date through for the 27th august, :) cant wait x

Mrsmac02, loeylo, cutestuff, jtink28, svaughn8814, prettybirdy27, SophBabes Thank you all for the input! From reading all of your replies I see that every pregnancy is different! This is so exciting and scary at the same time. Thanks again for giving me your stories and input!

Every pregnancy with every person is different. :) Stop worrying! My first pregnancy I didn't even know I was until I was 12 weeks!!!!! No symptoms until my second trimester (I was light headed/passing out my second trimester if I forgot to eat right when I go out of bed..very scary for my work and OH) ! This one however, has been kicking my butt! Boobs sore, nausea, cramps, headaches, fatigue, etc! I'm determined to think it's another girl though. :)

I am nearly 10 weeks and have zero symptoms except slightly sore boobs (but only when prodded)! I had zero symptoms with my dd either! I def dont feel pregnant and as such sometimes have to remind myself to rein myself in with everyday activities. Everyone is different, try not to worry xx

I'm with yah !
I have the odd cramping, tender breasts off and on, a couple times I have felt a bit of nausea but nothing major .. I guess I'm more tired then usual . I really don't have any big symptoms though ! I had really smooth pregnancies with my two boys too no big symptoms I even wondered if I was really pregnant then when I finally heard the heartbeat I was like wow there's really a baby in there lol!

I feel like after I posted this I started to feel symptoms again. I felt twinges all day yesterday and today and my breast are back being sore. I even had some brown cm again. I am starting to realize that happens after I have sex so we are just going to hold off with that until I see the doctor on Aug 14. I may even try to go earlier. But thanks for your input!

I'm with yah !
I have the odd cramping, tender breasts off and on, a couple times I have felt a bit of nausea but nothing major .. I guess I'm more tired then usual . I really don't have any big symptoms though ! I had really smooth pregnancies with my two boys too no big symptoms I even wondered if I was really pregnant then when I finally heard the heartbeat I was like wow there's really a baby in there lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->