7 dpo frer

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
ok,

This is my 6th cycle since mmc last year.

I think I’m 7 dpo, but not 100%. Did opks on cd 12 onwards with dark tests on cd12 and 13 only (not what you call a blaring positive but dark and close) cd 14 onwards were all faint pink so completely negative. So I’m assuming I missed my surge, but I OV on cd 14 like my app has me down for. So I OV a week yesterday.

I purposely ordered my frers off Amazon with delivery being on Tuesday/Wednesday (Sunday today). But they arrived early and well, I had to use one. I feel silly cos I promised myself I would test till then at the earliest to avoid guessing lines etc. Well that’s what I am doing now.

I’ve used a frer and I swear I can just make something out. I can see a shadow test line, but I don’t think it quite looks like the horrible indent line. Looks slightly more noticeable. I even cracked it open to see if there was a deep indent and nothing at all like that. You can just see it still. I’ve tried taking a pic but I can’t get it to show up as well as I can see it in real life.

Feeling fed up x

I think indents are just playing tricks with my eyes. Knew I should of just waited.

Top one taken nearly 2 hours after the other

0BB5DEC7-0C49-43DE-80E7-BEC6B91340EB.jpeg

I was bad for starting testing at 7-8dpo, also line guessing, seeing indents :dohh: the cycle I actually fell preg, I didn’t test til afternoon of 10dpo and there was no second guessing it. With that said, I see something on your top FRER, just unsure if it’s the start of something or an indent! Hoping it progresses for you :flower:

I actually see something faint on both! My lines are ALWAYS much stronger in the afternoon or evening. My FMU or even just MU never shows good results. Just sayin....

Thanks x don’t understand why frer have to show even an indent, becomes frustrating. Usually I can tell one from a mile off, but both these tests looked like you could make something more than that. The bit that’s throwing me off is that the first one I did actually went almost completely negative by the time I did the other test, which I can only assume it’s because I’d opened it up and put it back together a few times.

Are indents more noticeable at first? Wondering if that’s what I’m seeing. Really annoyed with myself with wasting a whole box of frers on 7dpo. I’ve got one other box of 2 and 2 clearblue. Not buying anymore this cycle xx

Hi I'm not seeing much I'm sorry.
I tested at 7DPO as well and it was negative. I got my positive at 11DP0 in the afternoon and it was a blaring positive where as a few days b4 it was completely negative so do not give up hope. 7DPO is to early. But dont worry I did the same because the 2WW drove me nuts lol

I see something on both your tests as well... gl mama!!!

Fmu this morning xxx

Please tell me someone can see this!

Hard to get a decent pic but I can see a faint pink line

9651D734-0C12-48D8-99FE-AFD07BF70FB2.jpeg

Trying like mad to get a decent enough pic

BD0035F6-8AE3-46A2-960F-0B59FFD1BB7E.jpeg

Thank you. Been thinking I’m imagining it lol. Tempted to dip another to check it’s not a dodgy test, as kept fmu x or wait till tonight

Yes I can see something in all yours tests! As long as they are within the time frame I’d say that looks like the start of an early bfp.

I got mine a couple of days ago at 10dpo and that was pretty faint so if I’d have tested at 8dpo it probably would have looked just like yours.

I’d perhaps not dip in the same wee, do one later after a good hold and you may see slight progression :)

Aww congrats to u xx Thank you xx I’m trying not to get too excited.

I dipped another test is the same fmu, although I didn’t go this morning fully, only peed enough to do the test if that makes sense. So I actually held it a little longer before I collected it x

It’s so hard to get a good enough pic tho x

CFCBA796-99A2-46DD-9457-E4FA444A7916.jpeg

Yes I can see something in all yours tests! As long as they are within the time frame I’d say that looks like the start of an early bfp.

I got mine a couple of days ago at 10dpo and that was pretty faint so if I’d have tested at 8dpo it probably would have looked just like yours.

I’d perhaps not dip in the same wee, do one later after a good hold and you may see slight progression :)

Yep all in the time frame xx unsure if I should hold on till tomorrow am? Or try tonight after a good hold like u said x I can’t believe I’ve used all my frers already. Only got cb left now and I know they will be no use for a few days yet xx

I don’t think they are actually that faint I can easily see them last ones and they are always clearer in person. This was my progression when I first tested (FF said I ov’d on CD15 I believe it was CD14 so it’s between them two days) so can imagine how faint it would have been two days before this. If you only have CB now I’d wait until tomorrow or even a couple of days. I did get a very faint BFP on a CB in the afternoon on the first day of testing as you can see in the photo but i had to edit the pic to really see it.

Hopefully it will be darker for you tomorrow, or this afternoon/evening if you can’t wait lol X

33F59871-B3C0-4599-9ECA-601251EC2F54.jpeg

I don’t think they are actually that faint I can easily see them last ones and they are always clearer in person. This was my progression when I first tested (FF said I ov’d on CD15 I believe it was CD14 so it’s between them two days) so can imagine how faint it would have been two days before this. If you only have CB now I’d wait until tomorrow or even a couple of days. I did get a very faint BFP on a CB in the afternoon on the first day of testing as you can see in the photo but i had to edit the pic to really see it.

Hopefully it will be darker for you tomorrow, or this afternoon/evening if you can’t wait lol

View attachment 1060109

I can see them and they look pinkish to me I’m just paranoid of the indent carry on but I’ve never had one as noticeable as these xxI’m hoping tomorrow’s will be like yours hun.

yeah I’m gonna hold off with the cb ones that I’ve got as they are not early results ones. I’ll have to go and buy a twin pack of frers for tomorrow and I’ve just ordered more tests on amazon too, twin pack of frers and 3 early results cb tests, you get two line tests and one early digital one, although I’ve never used one of these before so hope they are ok ( this week is gonna be expensive at this rate, told myself I’d only buy 6 tests this month lol)

Can I ask what make your top test is please? Xx

I think it was called Acutest. It was just a cheap one I picked up from my local shop.

I think it was called Acutest. It was just a cheap one I picked up from my local shop.

Oh right so it wasn’t one of those early ones then?

I picked up a box of clear and simple early response tests from Superdrug when I picked another box of frers. Says 6 days earlier like frer and was £4.99 so thought I might save a bit of money, which was pointless as you only get one test anyway, didn’t realise it at the time annoyingly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->