7 dpo frer

Well couldn’t resist. Did a 4 hour hold, only one drink. Used the clear and simple early test x

Opened the test purely to get a better pic, was there in the timeframe x keeping my fingers crossed so much xx

C0D75637-9EE6-4F5C-B32C-60DAC845BE7E.jpeg

Exactly what happened to me my frers started just like yours then the next day the Superdrug 10miu was just like yours :) I'm 8+2 today ... They'll get darker :)

Exactly what happened to me my frers started just like yours then the next day the Superdrug 10miu was just like yours :) I'm 8+2 today ... They'll get darker :)

Ooo I hope they do so much xx congrats to you Hun xxx

I could only see the white box tests of superdrugs own brands and it didn’t say anything about using them early anymore so I thought I’d leave them and get one of these clear and simple ones. I think they are just as sensitive as frers. Hoping there’s some progression tomorrow fmu. I’m not due AF till Sunday so know I’m testing really early xx

Hope more than anything this is our rainbow xx

I’d def say that’s the start of your BFP and you will get a clearer line when you next take a frer! It’s really hard to believe isn’t it, I’ve just got my bfp on a digi today so I’m starting to believe it now I can see it in words! Good luck for when you next test hope it’s nice and dark for you x

Ooo I hope they do so much xx congrats to you Hun xxx

I could only see the white box tests of superdrugs own brands and it didn’t say anything about using them early anymore so I thought I’d leave them and get one of these clear and simple ones. I think they are just as sensitive as frers. Hoping there’s some progression tomorrow fmu. I’m not due AF till Sunday so know I’m testing really early xx

Hope more than anything this is our rainbow xx
that's the one I used I'll find my pics xx

I’d def say that’s the start of your BFP and you will get a clearer line when you next take a frer! It’s really hard to believe isn’t it, I’ve just got my bfp on a digi today so I’m starting to believe it now I can see it in words! Good luck for when you next test hope it’s nice and dark for you x

Awww congrats hun!! Bet it’s so reassuring seeing that. What dpo are you now?

I really hope it’s darker in the morning, although not expecting a huge difference xx

Not sure if the pics clear but here you go :)

Screenshot_2019-04-29-20-38-51.png

Oh yeah they look the same! Xx my test was in the same casing but said clear and simple 6 days early xx
yeah that's it I got it for 4.99 from Superdrug :) the screen shadows the line that's why I removed the case :) xx

Just under 24 hours since last frer, as I woke up at 5am lol

Please stick baby xx

9C9E4475-8889-46D6-8B3A-B07562AE5900.jpeg 330A1F1F-5ACC-456C-B933-163608B6A6A8.jpeg

Lighting is rubbish at the moment, but will get a better pic in daylight later x

Thank you xx want to feel excited, which I do but feel nervous too with what happened in my last pregnancy. Line is looking strong in comparison to yesterday’s so I’m taking that as a good sign xxx please let this be my rainbow baby xxx

Congratulations mama!!! that's good progression for 24 hrs...

Couldn’t resist. Did one of my cb too. These ones say from day your af is due so not the early ones I’ve ordered. Unsure what sensitivity they are maybe 25mlu? Xx

02E4AD9C-B883-40AD-B571-44AE3A25C60C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->