7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

CONGRATULATIONS hollyrose!!!! wow what healthy weight sorry about problems but good he feeding well and your home and doing well xxx
ps can't wait to see you all in baby club xx

Ugg thought id pop in for a moan as oh is at work and ds isn't a good listener :dohh:

Been having pains since last night so had a rubbish sleep again, there getting stronger this pm but I'm just doubting myself as they normally come and go. They slowed down a bit today but have picked up and getting a throbbing down there so uncomfortable. I just don't know if this is it or not :dohh:

Anyways thanks for letting me moan will prob be back in tomorow to say they disappeared :dohh:

Lots of :hugs: your way and massive congrats again holly!:hugs:

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS HOLLYROSE!!! I was figuring that's why we hadn't seen you post in awhile! Can't wait to see pics and so glad he is doing much better!! :baby::thumbup::kiss::hugs:

Narla- I am probably as miserable as you are. :hugs: Cramps (no cxs though), general horrible discomfort & pressure in my pelvis, mucus plug (or something brownish in color) coming out. I feel like if I cough my water is going to break.

Anyways. Hugs to all you ladies and congrats again Hollyrose!!!

Aw miserable together then Hun :hugs: so frustrating :wacko: let's hope it's not long for us now!xx

Lol, that would be mad :wacko: what day we aiming for can it be sooner rather than later?:hugs:

aw poor you narla and r3ady won't be much longer i know doesn't help atm but will be over soon hope it really soon for you xx

Thanks Levi!! Hearing from you and Holly sure does help me. It reminds me that an end is near and I won't be pregnant forever! :hugs:

OH gave me a nice butt rub last night :haha: Bless him. My butt hurts from sciatic nerve issues that I have been dealing with this whole pregnancy. So I'm feeling a bit better this morning, although I'm up way too early.

I was just thinking that another thing that really helps me too is the ladies that post in here occasionally that are still in the TWW TTC. We have really come along ways from there. I guess it makes the waiting for bubs not so bad, knowing that we will be face to face with our babies probably within the week. It has been a long journey, but Narla we are so so so so soooooooooo close!!!! :hugs:

I'm so happy to have had the 3 of you to chat with throughout this journey :kiss:

what time is it there? we had lovely lie in, levi got uo at 9.45!!! we were at engagement party last night got in at 11 but levi fell asleep on way home at 10.30. nayami went 10-5 too which was lovely!! i had awful siatica with nayami so know how your feeling rubs are nice though help it so much xx

It is 5am here. I have been up since 3am, which is not unusual for me since being pregnant. Sleeping is very uncomfortable.

So glad your LOs are sleeping good hun!!

Did you have sciatica with Levi too? Or just Nayami? I'm hoping that if I get pg again I won't have it. I have been really having trouble getting around. It started almost as soon as I got my BFP.

R3ady: I know we're so lucky to be so close but it's so annoying the waiting and guessing, in a way it's like waiting in the tww. Today is good for me btw! My pains got really intense last night and got geared up (again) thinking yeah this is it but alas no (again) it all stopped and nothing today :dohh: just hoping that all this pain is doing something : reckon I'm gonna end up going overdue and in hospital being induced, mind you, you get your sweep Thursday and I get mine first thing fri morning so you never know we could go together!:thumbup:

Sorry your not sleeping well I can sympathise with you on that one, when I get these pains through the night I don't get hardly any sleep then have ds to look after through the day so a nap is very hard to come by!:hugs:

Levi: glad they gave you a lay in hun, sometimes you just need one. Hope you had a nice time :hugs:

no i didn't have it with levi but got it after occasionally but had it bad pregnant with nayami and now it has totally gone!!
yeah lie in was brilliant. levi just playing with her in her jumperoo so cute she smiling her head off. really hope sweeps work for you both x

I'm hoping the sciatica will just go away the instant Emily is born.

Narla, I hope our sweeps work. Do you know if they normally do? I hear many good things, but then I see a lot of girls on here having them and then eventually having to be induced. I really hope this doesn't drag out much longer :( Sorry you are feeling pains hun, but I bet your cervix is getting really ready!

I had a dream last night that I had my baby but I could not see her face :( Stupid dreams!

just wanted to say that i had really bad pains for 3 days before baby came. i was definitely in slow labour and lost my mucus plug 2 days before. was 3 cm's dilated when went to fetal assessment unit on monday morning at 9.30am and by the time i went to labour ward at 12.45pm i was 7cms!!

i just had gas and air and pethidine.

i knew i was having a huge baby but the consultant and the midwives wouldn't listen to me when i said i was worried he would get stuck just like dd.

they assured me if i have anymore i'll have a section but i'm thinking right now that two is plenty! lol!

i really hope you both have ur babies soon cause the wait is awful.

levi-- so glad ur dd is doing well and is settled and sleeping for u. xo

holly how you getting on? is he good for you?
they never listen when i was having levi i said from 6 months he would be to big for me but they wouldn't listen and i was right after my section they said that he was stuck trying to engage they don't always listen least they'll hopefully be better for next time. yeah 2 is enough for us hehe x

Aw holly you did great with just g&a Hun! Wish the docs would take more notice of what we say I mean who knows our bodies better them or us :dohh:

So pains are back (again) and there stronger again comming every 10-12 mins have said enough is enough and if they carry on oh is gonna phone hospital see what they say b/c this has been going on for nearly two weeks now and I'm so tired it's ridiculous, they'll probably tell him to phone when they get to 5 mins apart but I'm worried that b/c he's back to back he can't engage properly stopping me from dilating and stopping the contractions :dohh: or that's my story been on google too much me thinks!:wacko:

Oh well hope your all well :hugs: to you all.xx

Just letting you girls know that I'm still here and still pregnant. Hating every minute of it! Narla I hope you are in labor right now hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->