7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Wow this thread is huge! Lol, I just stumbled on it because I was like "7dpo dizzy.... sounds like me!" Although I'm 16dpo at the moment, and the dizziness is not too much when I lay down, it happens more when I'm standing still in one spot, and is only for a moment or two, this intense vertigo right in the center of my forehead. Would wade through the previous pages but there are so many. What ever became of your dizziness? Were you pregnant? :)

yes i was and now have gorgeous 16 month old baby girl hope it is for you too xx

hiya how is every one? we are good, wow how time has flown!!!xx

just wanted to share with you all that i am pregnant again! 5 weeks today!

aw congratulations hollyrose!!!! hope all goes well for you how mad i was only thinking the other day who would be first to have another baby. i won't be having any more :) nayami is a right handful hehe. hope you are feeling ok xxx

thanks levi! that's funny! lol! have some morning sickness but just have to battle on through it.
hope ur well? never say never! xo

do you ever hear from narla?

congrat holly rose just logged to see what is going on. H&H 9 amazing I tried ivf but didn;t respond to stims so doc said no hope my amh is ,08 and fsh is 16 so wht i did is to take natural remedies, started DHEA read so many success stories about it and L'arginine and royal jely and bee polin hope it works if it work will post on your thread

enjoy ad congrats again

holly no i have messaged her but no don't hear from her. no nayami is a whole other level to levi haha i am done. plus with my postnatal depression it has put me off having anymore and to add to that hubby doesn't want any more and am very happy with that haha. aw hope it starts to get better soon. nunu123 hope things work for you hun xxx

Hi, I had my baby on 24th march. Baby boy, 9lbs 13oz, caodhan james. Xo

Awe congrats!!! :) I'm very happy for u!! U must be full of joy right now! And tired! Lol. I know I was after aiden was born :) again, congrats!!

Hi ladies,

Not sure how many of u watch this thread anymore but just wanted to let u know am expecting #4 on the 7th Jan😊

Hope this all finds u well.xxx

Thanks aidensmummy. I am nearly getting used to the tiredness! Lol.

Congratulations again narla! So pleased for u! Big hugs. Xo

Hi, I posted the original post on this thread and can't believe that it has been viewed 196,000 times! Wow! There must be a lot of dizzy ladies in the tww! Lol. Xo

hi girls! i dont come on here much any more how is eveyone doing? nayami is 4 in a couple of months!!!!!!! anyone pregnant atm? i am defiantly stopping at 2!!!!

Hi levi! So good to hear from u. I cant believe ur dh is 4! Time flies. Well i have had another miscarriage, my 3rd now. Ttc again so fingers crossed this cycle will be the one and its a sticky one! I hope ur all well? Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->