7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hollyrose

Reaction score
hi ladies! i am 7dpo today and have felt so dizzy it's scary!

i had to go to bed at 7.30 last night and when i lay down the room was literally spinning around me. i have never felt that before. still kinda feel wee bit dizzy today.
did anyone else have this as a sympom before a bfp?
also feeling nauseaus today.

thanks.

Hi ya,

I could have written this thread!! I had dizziness last night when I was in bed, trying not to think about it too much as I also had it last month really badly (so much when i got up i had to sit down again). Sorry this really doesnt help you but good to know other people feel the same will be watching for your answers!

Good luck.x

Oh I know what I was gonna ask, I am sorry to see that you've had 2 mc's where you dizzy when you were pregnant?

i was dizzy with my 1st pregnancy which resulted in a healthy little girl, who is now 3, but not with the last 2 pregnancies. so hoping that it's a good sign.
my boobs are also killing me 2day, and keep getting water in my mouth.
i had really bad morning sickness when pregnant with my daughter from very early on.
are you having any other symptoms?

Hi. I had dizzyness at 7dpo. Ive posted my symptoms leading up to my bfp for you. Hope this helps and you get your bfp. X

Cd7 - ewcm BD
Cd8 - headache ewcm BD*
Cd9 - think OV'd ewcm then creamy
1dpo - creamy cm
2dpo - headache
3dpo - creamy cm pain in side
4dpo - creamy cm heartburn
5dpo -creamy cm headache*
6dpo - stuffy nose evening creamy cm
7dpo - creamy cm (sparse) dizzy spell
8dpo - Af type cramps, fatigue, stuffy nose, creamy cm
9dpo - dizzy spell, stuffy nose, crampy, bfn
10dpo - so tired, crampy, twinges, creamy cm, bfn
11dpo - weird pulling, poking, sort of tugging behind belly button in evening Bfn (am)
12dpo - same tugging feeling behind belly button
13 dpo - BFP with FRER!!!!

Oh, it's sounding good then!

Me, Im trying not to symptom spot but it's sooo hard not too! I had the dizziness, a few cramps and aching in my hips a bit like af pains and also 'just a feeling'. I'm a poas addict so I did an ic this am and suprise it was a BFN way too early though Ive stocked up so gonna test tomorow as well (I'd start from 1dpo if it was'nt so stupid) How bout you when you gonna test?

Oh and a stuffy nose feeling a bit coldey but my OH has a cold at the min and my DS so could just be getting it from them!!!!

P.s Darling: Congrats on your BFP hope we willl be following you soon.

Thank you. Me too. Good luck and babydust!! Xxx

thanks darling. i had noticed from another thread that u had also experienced dizziness. i have all the symptoms u mention and more but don't wanna get my hopes up iykwim?

narla - i was gonna start testing sunday which would be 9dpo, i got my bfp at 9dpo last time, but i'm very tempted to start tomorrow, 8dpo! prob will give in and test with fmu tomorrow. lol! but not expecting to see a bfp that early. although i've noticed some ladies getting theirs as early ads 7dpo on this site.

i also have cold symptoms, hot flashes, itchy nipples, af type cramps in tummy, sharp pain on right side yesterday lasted few hours on and off. i usually drink green tea but haven't been able to stomach it today at all but a diet coke went down a treat!

really hope it's not just wishful thinking.

have you been ttc for long?

I just poas :rofl: actually i peed on 2!!!! All this talking about it!!!! Dunno if I see anything nothing clear anyways!!!

Good luck for tomorow! Have to let me know, if you get anything! Fx'ed

thanks darling. i had noticed from another thread that u had also experienced dizziness. i have all the symptoms u mention and more but don't wanna get my hopes up iykwim?

narla - i was gonna start testing sunday which would be 9dpo, i got my bfp at 9dpo last time, but i'm very tempted to start tomorrow, 8dpo! prob will give in and test with fmu tomorrow. lol! but not expecting to see a bfp that early. although i've noticed some ladies getting theirs as early ads 7dpo on this site.

i also have cold symptoms, hot flashes, itchy nipples, af type cramps in tummy, sharp pain on right side yesterday lasted few hours on and off. i usually drink green tea but haven't been able to stomach it today at all but a diet coke went down a treat!

really hope it's not just wishful thinking.

have you been ttc for long?

No, only month #4 but it took us 5 years to fall with DS so we're trying again now just incase it takes that long again. Used a cbfm this month so fx'd great fun to use if your a poas addict am hoping that i wont have to use it again dunno if im setting myself up for a fall though. I posted pics of my tests and a one lady did say she got her bfp at 7dpo.

How about you?

well, i seem to get pregnant easily but have had 2 miscarriages.
this will be the 1st month ttc since my last miscarriage

tested with fmu today (8dpo) and surprise surprise BFN!

:rofl: Me too!!! BFN but it's still to early really so doesnt mean we're not! Just seen a couple of ladies who are 10dpo and only got a very faint BFP so we've still got a couple of days really.

Hows the symptoms today? Anything new?:-k

Me; my cold is getting worse but I dont think I can ad that cause I think I may have caught it from DS!!! Did have a burning sensation in my hips and achey lower back last night though, I hate this waiting every little ache or pain Im thinking it could be to do with falling pg!!:wacko:

i know it's so early! will prob test every morning now.

little bit of nausea this evening, boobs still very sore, throat sore, slight af cramps on & off, had sharp pain on both sides of tummy at different times today, tired (but dd has me up since 6.30am so thats prob why i'm tired!).

will let u know how i get on tomorrow.

good luck for testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->