7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Unfortunately I'm still here and in pain, my whole body isn't coping very well now :nope:

I've just accepted the fact that it's one of the many joys of pregnancy and it can't possibly last too much longer!

Hope your all well :hugs:

Darn. I was really hoping you would have gone by now. I feel your pain honey. My whole body is hating this. :(

aw really feel for you both! it hard but you'll have your lo's very soon. hope your doing ok. i'm full of flu so levi had day off school he's had it over weekend. so me and nayami have just had cuddles on sofa all day been hard work but feeling lot better i am so glad i had flu jab i would have been lot worse if hadn't. but she slept 7-3.30 last night i woke at 1 couldn't believe it had to check her then i woke every hr then til she fed. hopefully she'll start doing that every night she has done 6 hours before but never that long just wish it was the second half the night she slept the longest haha xx

Hey ladies,:flower:

So waters have just gone although they're very bloody and I also passed a large blood clot the hospital don't seem overly concerned :shrug: having contractions too, not sure how far apart (not that awake) thought id pop in and let you know!

Will update when I can, hope your all well.:hugs:

Yeah not too bad just back from hospital now.

Bubs is fine and waters still in tact there not sure where the fluid came from as for the clot (maybe tmi but it. Was about 4" and was the texture of liver) they told me it was a bloody show :wacko: I have never seen a show like that infact it reminded me of when I had my m/c's. Anyways I'm still bleeding but I'm home as contractions are sticking at 5 mins apart and just rather be at home resting, mums looking after the kids downstairs while I try to nap.

Will fill you in more later, hope your ok.x:hugs:

Oh Narla!! It should be soon now! I hope everything is OK. Glad you have been to the hospital and everything seems ok. Can't wait to hear more! until then, you make sure and rest up so you will have lots of energy!!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies:flower:

So after quite a yucky labour full of probs I gave birth to our little boy Dylan at 16:19 y/day weighing 7lb 15oz (although he was weighed after a big poo so he would prob have been 8lb my biggest yet!

My placenta made two bags of membranes instead of one and this is what went first couldn't understand where all the bloody fluid had come from as they could still feel them around lo, it's apparently very rare and produced a lot of interest from the m/ws there .

I was still bleeding and passing clots which they were very worried about in the end and decided that it wasn't a bloody show in the end but a clot that had formed in between the two membrane sacks and they also think that the placenta had partially come away but not a lot. I got my epi though and had a great time talking to the m/ws who were constantly monitoring me and bubs. When my waters went the second time it had meconiam in it but within 5 mins of them going I was pushing, 5 pushes later he was born!

I had to stay in to be monitored for 12 hours and he is fine no ill effects and I have to inject myself for the next 7 days with an anti-coagulant to help stop clotting due to my blood loss.

Will post piccies when I get a chance!

Hope your all well!xxx

P.s he was born tongue tied but is managing b/fing really well may only cause a prob with talking when he's older but they just cut it if he does, otherwise he's perfect!!!!:flower:

congratulations hun!!! glad all ok the bleeding scary isn't it i was same after nayami glad all ok though now. i had those injections DH rather enjoyed giving them to me bit worring really!! hope your doing ok and getting some sleep!! can't wait to see pic when you get a min x

CONGRATS NARLA!!! YAY!! I was getting a little worried about you actually. Glad everything is OK and bubs is doing well! Can't wait to see pics!

Had my sweep today and if I don't go into labor on my own in 48 hours they are inducing me first thing Monday Morning (OH's Bday). I am bleeding a tiny bit from my sweep, but so far nothing.

congratulations narla!

thats brilliant news. so glad ur both doin well!

r3ady - really hope u go on ur own.

levi - that's great about dd sleeping so long.

oscar can go 6 or 7 hours at night sometimes between feeds already. hoping it continues.

don't have a lot of time these days to post on here so posts r a bit short.

xo

R3ady: Ooo have my fx'd something happens soon for you I know how frustrating that wait is! So excited for you hun!:flower:

Hollyrose: Wow he's a good boy for you, hope your feeling ok. Can't wait to get into some sort of routine with the two youngest, how is dd getting on with him?

Levi: There's something not quite right about stabbing something in yourself, took me a couple of attempts as I kept wimping out and as oh is scared of needles I'm stuck doing it myself :dohh: How are your two getting on is nayami still sleeping well for you?

Alfie has taking very well to Dylan in fact when we brought him home he wouldn't stop kissing him, sure the novelty will wear off soon!

Anyways off to have some cookies and a cuppa now I've dragged my bum out of bed!:hugs: to all.xx

she not sleeping bad 7-2/3 so can't complain really. aw levi still like that with nayami it is lovely. glad he ok with dylan they going to be so close. yummy cookies shame i'm on diet haha going shopping later though may get some i'm doing slimming world again but let mysefl have one day off on weekend we started having "date night" on sat night have meal deal from tesco or takeaway with some wine so saturday is my day off diet we usually all go for walk too that will burn some calories during the day plus gym in the week hehe.

hollyrose oscar doing well!! that great to go so long at night xx

Hey ladies,:flower:

How are you all? I'm ok, Dylan's up every 1- 1 and a half hours at night at the minute so absolutely shattered. He doesn't like his Moses basket so is falling asleep while on the boob then I try to put him in it and he screams so back to square 1again, trying to persevere with it and hope he gets used to it soon apart from that things are going well getting him weighed tomorow so will let you know!

R3ady: How are you doing Hun any signs of that little girl yet?

:hugs: to you all.xx

I've been in early labor since Friday morning. Contractions started out like bad menstrual cramps and now they are 12 minutes apart and have been stuck there since 9am. More of my plug is coming out every time I wipe. It's big old gobs of brown (sorry TMI). Got cramps, horrible backache and diarrhea. Can't go into the hospital until contractions are 5 minutes apart, so we are just waiting. I'm going insane! At least I know I will be induced Monday morning if she doesn't come sooner.

Hope you all are doing well with your new little ones. I will join you soon. :hugs:

R3ady: Ooo Hun hope your doing ok, thinking of you and hoping that things progressed and you've maybe even had her! So excited for you can't wait for an update :hugs:

Hope everyone else is good and had a good weekend. Had the m/w today and had Dylan weighed he lost 2 oz which is just over 1% which she said was excellent, he's in again tomorow to see a lady who can refer us for his tongue tie and hopefully get it cut as he's having a few probs latching on which is quite painfull for me but I'm just bearing it as its best for him and everything I've read and people I've spoken to have said its better sorted while he's so young and less aware.

He's feeding almost every hour at the min but only for a max of 15mins which is also making me very engorged. So you think you get over the joys of pregnancy and then you jump right into the joys of being a mum!

Lots of :hugs: your way.xx

aw narla it will settle down i've had 2 bad nights with nayami not sure what is wrong tbh i'm shattered she just gone to bed awake no screaming so far hoping she will go off i am wondering if that what problem has been i have been having to rock her to sleep because she is just screaming when going to bed but all seems ok tonight.
hopefully they'll sort his toungue tie for you and feeding gets better hun. nayami was the same but every 2 hours for 10 min but i didn't seem engourged tbh hope it settles soon for you x

R3ady: Hope things went well hun am thinking of you :hugs:

Just a quick one, heres some piccies........

SDC12115.jpg[/ATTACH]

The last one is of Alfie giving him a kiss bless him.

Hope this finds you all well lots of :hugs: to you and your bubs.x

Attachments

• SDC12110.jpg
    SDC12110.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
  • SDC12117.jpg
    SDC12117.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics