7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hey ladies< how yall doing?

i dunno i guess i need some encouragement......according to FF i am 16 dpo but have not POAS.......i just dont want to and get a BFN....can it still be possible? no sign of AF yet except over the weekend my tea seems to have tasted like metal my breast still seems a lil full....no spotting except a lil brownish stuff last friday...i wish i could get my bfp but temps is not really heading that way...below is a link to my chart...

any of you original ladies trying again....i have been reading this thread from page 1....(lol) and have not reach to the ending as yet....its a real nice thread....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hopeful2013//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

bye for now

hun the only way to tell is POAS it should show up now, let us know how you get on x

morning ladies well at least its morning where i am at which is in trinidad and tobago...its 8:30 am.....i know most of the orignial ladies are in the UK....never been there hope to in the furture ...well i manage to POAS last night and it was a BFN i guess...FF thinks i ovulated when perhaps maybe i didnt .....i'm now 17DPO .....how are all the moms..hope all is well and those who are wanting there BFPs i hope it comes soon......

awww no so sorry to hear that lookin4bump04

wishing you the very best of luck xx

Hello ladies yes this thread was a great one the ladies on here should be trying again soon. well now i am almost 12 days late for af i tested around 9 days late and it was bfn. been having cramping i guess AF should be around the corner at around 14-15 days late. will check with the other threads to see what the ladies on there are doing with respect to late af but negative enjoy

yes nunu this thread IS a great one....come on we need some new bfp's to keep it going....come on eggies....

Awwww I wish I was joining u laidies in trying!! Used to get dead excited checking up on this thread and how everyone was getting on!!
Deffo think me and DB could be a while off ttc yet. Hoping in the next year or so tho

All the best to the new ladies just joining and trying xx

Hello ladies today is like cycle day 43 for me i was due on the 11 of october. tested on the 20th in the afternoon with a cheapy but negative haven't tested ever since. been having terrible cramping even hurting on my sides to the back like where the kidney would be. in addition to hot flases i could feel them well hope it is not early menapause i am 40 years old have one son and had a still born in 2010. i am soooo ready for another child, this past cycle was the first cycle since 2010 that was not medicated, hope it worked out without medication. won't test till about monday at least.

aww nunu.....sorry for your lost....how did u cope....i had a stilborn in january.....gosh now i know what it is to live with pain......i to am ready again but it seem not in GOD'S plan yet....just POAS and bfn again....

i guess i'm just experiencing another long cycle....

well at least there is still hope cause no AF yet....

:hugs:

hi ladies,

how is everyone?

i don't have a lot of time atm so just a quick wee message to say it's great to hear from u all and welcome the new ladies to the thread!

will hopefully get a chance to write a longer message soon.

xo

Hi Ladies,:flower:

Wow alots been going on in here, :hi: to nunu123 and looking4bump02 great to have you hear and looking forward to seeing some BFP'S soon!

So how have you all been? I have been poping in and keeping up but had my hands full at the minute! Dylan is almost walking now and Alfie is always into to everything also trying to get him to share his toys is not an easy task :dohh: Dd is also having problems since starting high school in September, turns out shes being physically and abusivley (spelling isnt great as not on ipad for auto correct :winkwink:) bullied so were in contact with the school at the moment who have found out shes not only doing it to dd but a number of others as well, this girl also told me to f*** off when we picked her up the other day so not a pleasent girl at all :growlmad:

Anyways enough about me....

Pink: So sorry to hear af turned up was rooting for you but glad you had a chance to talk to your oh about things so you know when the time is right and your ready you both want to ttc!!

Looking4abump: Aw hunni so sorry for your loss :hugs: and everything your going through hope af shows soon so you dont have to wait too long, will be keeping an eye on how your doing and keeping my fx'd for you!:flower:

Nunu: Hi hunni, I am also sorry to hear about your loss its just awful to hear :hugs: Will be watching on monday to hear how you get on fx'd :thumbup: Unfortunatly I wont be trying anytime soon waiting until ds is at either nursary or school so I can devote my time to a newborn rather than building some cages outside to keep my monkeys in :rofl:

Holly: Tell me about it only managing this as Dylans having a nap Alfies playing and I managed to get housework done early this am! Hows your dd getting on at school?

Levi: Hope your well too and ds and dd are getting on well :flower:

Hope I got everyone sorry if I missed someone out Alfies come to find me so best dash and see what trouble hes got into in the living room :dohh: Will be watching to see how your all doing!

Loads of :hugs: to everyone and :dust: to those who need it!!

Oh have added a picture of Dylan, we went to the dinosaur park the other day and he loved the ball pool!!

dino park.jpg

Hi narla,
Nice to hear from u honey, glad things are good, even if there a bit hectic hahaha

Yeah was gutted when she showed :( still 100% convinced tho, last month was a really strange af, a week late, pains for 2 weeks, 4 days on instead of 7 and that's the 1st time since I had coil over 12 months ago its been off. Normally like clock work and 7 days long regardless!
This month she reared her ugly head a week early spotted for 2days, blead for 1 day then spotted the 4th and that was it. Then the day I was due on I spotted for about 4 hours. Wasn't even enough for a pad was litterly just as I wiped :(
Been feeling really rough and tired and sick the last few days aswell

I know its prob just me over thinking things tho :'( xxx

hi everyone,

especially the original ladies....thank you all for your support and time.....narla i hope to busy soon with a little bump...pink is that your tat...love it.......

well no bfp as yet after entering yet another high temp into FF this morning they adjusted it to 16dpo and i have not POAS today.....so i still dont know....
but im feeling great other than that....i just happy to be alive......

so ladies continue on being great mommies and the rest of us we just have to stay beautiful until its our time :flower:

gonna check in again next week....have a bless weekend ladies.....

Hi Ladies,:flower:

Wow alots been going on in here, :hi: to nunu123 and looking4bump02 great to have you hear and looking forward to seeing some BFP'S soon!

So how have you all been? I have been poping in and keeping up but had my hands full at the minute! Dylan is almost walking now and Alfie is always into to everything also trying to get him to share his toys is not an easy task :dohh: Dd is also having problems since starting high school in September, turns out shes being physically and abusivley (spelling isnt great as not on ipad for auto correct :winkwink:) bullied so were in contact with the school at the moment who have found out shes not only doing it to dd but a number of others as well, this girl also told me to f*** off when we picked her up the other day so not a pleasent girl at all :growlmad:

Anyways enough about me....

Pink: So sorry to hear af turned up was rooting for you but glad you had a chance to talk to your oh about things so you know when the time is right and your ready you both want to ttc!!

Looking4abump: Aw hunni so sorry for your loss :hugs: and everything your going through hope af shows soon so you dont have to wait too long, will be keeping an eye on how your doing and keeping my fx'd for you!:flower:

Nunu: Hi hunni, I am also sorry to hear about your loss its just awful to hear :hugs: Will be watching on monday to hear how you get on fx'd :thumbup: Unfortunatly I wont be trying anytime soon waiting until ds is at either nursary or school so I can devote my time to a newborn rather than building some cages outside to keep my monkeys in :rofl:

Holly: Tell me about it only managing this as Dylans having a nap Alfies playing and I managed to get housework done early this am! Hows your dd getting on at school?

Levi: Hope your well too and ds and dd are getting on well :flower:

Hope I got everyone sorry if I missed someone out Alfies come to find me so best dash and see what trouble hes got into in the living room :dohh: Will be watching to see how your all doing!

Loads of :hugs: to everyone and :dust: to those who need it!!

Oh have added a picture of Dylan, we went to the dinosaur park the other day and he loved the ball pool!!

View attachment 503043

Hello Narla, thanks for the nice thoughts, cute pic of your little dylan, hope things turn out to be fine for all. as for your dd that is really hard to deal with and you need to do all you can to stop any abuse that is being done. wish her the best of luck its hard as it is but to have abuse above it all is a lot. hope things become better for you all soon.

as for me still nothing no sign at all today no cramping nothing don't know what that is, just felt a little sick in the stomach area in the morning and that was it.
hoping a bfp results from all this though i am not soo optimistic since it has happened to me before.,

Lookin4bump02; yeah that's 1 of my many tattoos. Hammered the time I could get in the studio at the beginning of the year, managed to double my percentage of skin covered haha :D xx

hey all,

havent been on this thread for a few days....i trust all the mom are doing well and to the others bfps or af is getting closer cause as for me either is in sight......currently on cd 51...well FF totally removed my crosshairs and left me totally confused.....i still continue to temp and hopefully something will come up....

thats it for now

Hey all, hope everyone is good!!
Been for routine docs appointment today for it now to turn into a second one as they had trouble seeing my cervix and also could see no signs of my coil!
Hate docs and hate hospitals!! Well not looking forward to my 2nd appointment of the day xx

hello ladies i am now over 58 days late ofcourse negatiive hpts took primolute for three days to bring on my period its been five days since i stopped the medication still no AF it should be here soon.
just want to start a new cycle and hope for the next month

pink how did you get on????
nunu aw how frustrating hope af comes soon so you can get back tp trying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh