7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

pink how did you get on????
nunu aw how frustrating hope af comes soon so you can get back tp trying xx

Thanks levichips AF arrived for me yesterday after taking primmolute nor. so i am glad that i can start ttc again, will try opk this month and see how things go on.

hey levi,
my 2nd appointment was even worse than the 1st, doc was very rude and rough. was much more painfull than the 1st examination. the out come was doc couldnt find coil either perscribed two set of really strong antibiotics and has refered me to the hospital for a scan to find it. scan date will be the 20th so much quicker than i was expcting but still long enough for me to wind my self up!

hope everyone else is dong well :) xx

aw pink what a nightmare!!!! hope all goes ok let us know xx

aw pink what a nightmare!!!! hope all goes ok let us know xx

Thanks hun will do,
Apparently its quite a common thing so trying to keep telling myself its prob ecaxtly where and doing exactly what it should be lmao.
Should have known really, everything is always awkward when it comes to me and my repoductive system hahaha! Should have been a bloke me thinks xx

hi! hope u all had a lovely festive period!

hope ur all keeping well 2?

xo

hi holly rose, its been ok i supose lil, just a usual crappy time of year!!
hows about u xx

hello ladies how are you?
been bit mad here we have moved house and levi has moved schools.
nayami now does one day a week in nursery so i can help nik window cleaning really enjoy it tbh.
still trying to sort house so between that and kids bit hectic.
hope all are well xxx

had a crappy few weeks but hoping to actaully try this month hehe
excited nervous and sick just thinking about it lol xxx
hope all you ladies are well xxx

Well they couldn't get stupid coil out today. Gotta go bk n see another doc 2moro. Starting to think its just not ment to be foR me :(

aw pink it will happen hun know it is frustrating but it will happen bit longer hun it will be winter baby they are the best xx

Wow doc managed to get coil out!! Was far more painfull than having the bugger put in! Defo never having another 1 of them haha
Fingers crossed now we did enough BD'ing. Only managed 2days. A day before and the 1st day of my fertile window!!
Stressed already
Calender says not due to ov till sunday but I've had funny twinges in my side for 2days xX x

Well looks like everything is over for me once again
OH has just found out he's got a 9month old daughter to an ex
Long story short he's lost all interest in trying to make time for me and him n has decided he wants to spend every waking hour running round after some snotty nosed demanding lil tramp. I understand he wants to spend time with the baby but all I wanted was 1 day a week for me and him. Is that really too much to ask??? I didn't think so but apparently I'm wrong

aw pink!!!! i don't think that is to much to ask!!! i understand why he wants to make up for lost time why has it taken 9 months to tell him well really 18 months!!! really feel for you xx

hi everyone!

sorry ur going through a hard time pink. maybe he just needs a bit of time to sort his head out and come to terms with it all. really hoping you can work it out. xo

levi - u sound like u have ur hands full! it's great to get out and about again after having the baby too.

i'm back at work full time and it's crazy. feel like i don't see the kids enough and that i'm missing out on sooo much. but not much i can do about it at the moment. i'm learning reiki and really enjoying it.

hope ur all well.

xo

Just taking things a day at a time at the minute
We have decided to try n stay close friends and see how things go, what will be will be at the end of the day I suppose and the last thing he needs is me making things difficult!

Ooooh reiki now that sounds fun!! How long will you be learning that for xxx

hi,

that sounds like ur being very understanding and supportive pink.

will hopefully have all my qualifications by the end of the year! very exciting!

hope ur all well? xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->