Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we deserve kids?

Just because we're teens you assume we live on benefits ect and have fine dandy lives?

I'll tell you im 19 expecting my 2nd and my OH works his arse off to provide for our kids so explain from this why i dont deserve my kids?

I'm sorry for your loss,loss is hard but directing things like this to teenages is bloody terrible :O

I just read all of this and want to apologise on behalf of angel mums to anyone offended in this thread.

I lost my daughter in April, she was born sleeping after 7 hours labour. I too get jealous about every pregnant person I see as my heart aches for the baby I should have.

I won't however blame my loss on anyone else.

Being pregnant is a blessing to every single person who is lucky enough to get there. I have had a Sh*t year. I wouldn't wish how I feel on my worst enemy.

I wish every single person in here the best with their pregnancies but would really appreciate if you guys could take any arguments out of the losses section as this is my sanctuary and it hurts me to see this.

This thread don't make sense, well it does and doesn't.

has the OP deleted what she has said

People really need to think about what they are posting if they then delete it all or can't hack young girls sticking up for themselves

I've had 3 losses but never in a million years would i tell teenage mums they don't deserve to have kids, bang out of order

I'm not a teenager either, i'll be heading over to the +35 forum soon

This thread don't make sense, well it does and doesn't.

has the OP deleted what she has said

People really need to think about what they are posting if they then delete it all or can't hack young girls sticking up for themselves

I've had 3 losses but never in a million years would i tell teenage mums they don't deserve to have kids, bang out of order

I'm not a teenager either, i'll be heading over to the +35 forum soon

Yes she has... Was just that she anted to come over to TP and tell us we didnt deserve to have children.. she then came over to TP.. and did so..
Also relating young/teen parents to 'crappy parents' .. :coffee:
I've had a loss and never spoken about it simply because I dont want to .. like alot of people inc. TP girls.. But her comments have just made me angry and upset :growlmad: :/
xx

I just read all of this and want to apologise on behalf of angel mums to anyone offended in this thread.

I lost my daughter in April, she was born sleeping after 7 hours labour. I too get jealous about every pregnant person I see as my heart aches for the baby I should have.

I won't however blame my loss on anyone else.

Being pregnant is a blessing to every single person who is lucky enough to get there. I have had a Sh*t year. I wouldn't wish how I feel on my worst enemy.

I wish every single person in here the best with their pregnancies but would really appreciate if you guys could take any arguments out of the losses section as this is my sanctuary and it hurts me to see this.

:hugs:

I don't think anybody came here with then intention or hope of argument but obviously if the whole of her post had been read fully you would see there were some terribly offensive things about teenagers written she then also came to the teenage boards and decided to tell us there :wacko:

Its not fair and you ca't expect teenagers like ourselves not to be upset by such a cruel,harsh statement.

I understand and think i speak for many teenagers on my behalf how hard loss is for anybody whatever age and nobody said it isnt easy and jealousy isnt there which is normal but then putting a comment about teenagers and crappy teenagers is unfair.

hope you understand xx:hugs:

Girls - what happens in one forum, stays in that forum. There is no need to be dragging arguments out over multiple threads. There is particularly no need to come in to a sensitive forum such as TTC After Loss and try to stir things up again.

If you have grievances with another member, you report it using the report button, or you pm a member of the team - I don't know how many times you have to be told the same thing. I don't want to see any discussion about what happened in TP with this particular member anywhere else on the forum.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4