78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

the only thing ive been feeling is dizzy/fuzzy head and nauseous when i eat. doesn't stop my appetite though -ahem- lol

Hello all I need sum help well I suppose to came on the 26 of this month so today make 4 days I havnt seen anything yet I feel like irs coming on but I see no nuthing I having dull cramps I feel like I have to throw up I urinate like crazy I have back painsi be soooo sleepy I took a test hmm I say a week ago but it was negative so can some one plz tell me whats goin on . Thankz

Hello all I need sum help well I suppose to came on the 26 of this month so today make 4 days I havnt seen anything yet I feel like irs coming on but I see no nuthing I having dull cramps I feel like I have to throw up I urinate like crazy I have back painsi be soooo sleepy I took a test hmm I say a week ago but it was negative so can some one plz tell me whats goin on . Thankz

i would suggest taking another test, as a test 3 days before AF is due wouldn't necessarily show positive but 4 days late may show up.

I'm 11 days late today, did another test which was negative! Had some pink spotting today only when I wiped once, had a "feel" around and had pink/light red discharge and wa convinced af was starting but now nothing, back to creamy cm!

I'm 11 days late today, did another test which was negative! Had some pink spotting today only when I wiped once, had a "feel" around and had pink/light red discharge and wa convinced af was starting but now nothing, back to creamy cm!

sounds like your body is playing tricks on you! have you BD'd recently? (sorry if thats too personal :blush:) because that can sometimes cause spotting

We did last night but had nothing last night or this morning and then had the tiny spotting this afternoon......gggrrr wish something would just happen! I had bad pains on my right side yesterday and really felt it during bd last night so don't know what that was!

oh my, I am starting to be in the same boat! I am 5 days late with 2 BFNs one a couple days before AF was due and one this morning...I thought I might have seen a whisper of a line, but really just concluded it's a BFN. I am never this late and I wish I could look inside my body to see what's going on, too!

I don't even feel like AF is coming anytime soon:shrug:

I just used cheapie tests, so not sure if I should try to get a diff brand and try again?

My nipples hurt so badly, I can't wear a bra and my shirt rubbing against them just hurts! not like my BBs are 'sore' like normal pre-AF, I mean my nipples actually hurt!

GL and :dust: to everyone!!!

has anyone experienced any different CM than usual?

Yes! I have had a lot more than is even normal before AF, and while I cannot pinpoint it, it just seems thicker or darker than normal, but still a totally normal color (TMI but whatever that's the stuff we're here to find out, right!)

oh my, I am starting to be in the same boat! I am 5 days late with 2 BFNs one a couple days before AF was due and one this morning...I thought I might have seen a whisper of a line, but really just concluded it's a BFN. I am never this late and I wish I could look inside my body to see what's going on, too!

I just used cheapie tests, so not sure if I should try to get a diff brand and try again?

My nipples hurt so badly, I can't wear a bra and my shirt rubbing against them just hurts! not like my BBs are 'sore' like normal pre-AF, I mean my nipples actually hurt!

sounds promising, i'd suggest using a branded test in a few days! :happydance:

has anyone experienced any different CM than usual?

Yes! I have had a lot more than is even normal before AF, and while I cannot pinpoint it, it just seems thicker or darker than normal, but still a totally normal color (TMI but whatever that's the stuff we're here to find out, right!)

FX'd for you!!

mine has been like "thick ewcm" aka snot like cm lol sounds gross though! and thick creamy.

never had this type on previous cycles so not sure whats going on :shrug:

mines been very wet at times and creamy white. major confused. I only used 1 IC yesterday with a BFN but if i was preg even with a IC surely it should have shown something. its so annoying, if im not pregnant then i wish she would bloody hurry up so i can get on with the next cycle instead of being left in limbo x

mines been very wet at times and creamy white. major confused. I only used 1 IC yesterday with a BFN but if i was preg even with a IC surely it should have shown something. its so annoying, if im not pregnant then i wish she would bloody hurry up so i can get on with the next cycle instead of being left in limbo x

I hear ya! I agree that I wish AF would just hurry up and pay a visit if she's going to! (although at the same time our bodies are surely trying to tell us something even if it isn't pregnancy)

sounds promising, i'd suggest using a branded test in a few days! :happydance:

I bought First Response today, so we'll see how long I hold out before taking another test! all day I've been starving it's been absolutely ridiculous all of a sudden

FX for all of us!!! anyone else testing again soon?

10 days late today still no AF waiting till wednesday then i will get another test if still BFN its off to the doctors i go x

I'm 12 days late now, tested today still bfn!

Ladies im in the same boat! i usually have a very regular 28-29 day cycle.

Las month i was 4 days late and again i was due AF on 26th October and im still getting nothing.

Not tested since 24th & 26th (the day AF was due) BFN's - but is it possible it was too early if i ovulated later??

I dont feel pregnant at all, boobs are ok etc a little tender but nothing out of the normal unusual. Had mega bad heartburn the last 3 nights on the trot and cramping but that's it.

I thought i was ovulating on 13th Oct - i had EWCM on 12th & 13th - but then i had it again on 20th and 21st along with cramping etc.

What the hell is going on!?

I'm waiting for AF so i can start taking my BBT and using OPK's for the 1st time!!

Help!

xxx

Leese-Maybe you did ovulate a little later than you think. Just push AF a week further and if you dont get AF then, i would say take a test.

As for the cm question, my cm has been watery and creamy cm. I get more and then sometimes when im walking it leaks out and i think AF but when i go to the bathroom and check, my underwear are wet and its just white cm in there :shrug:.

AFM, still no sign of AF. AF was due on Oct. 13th but if i ovulated late it couldve possibly been due on Oct. 20th. So depending on ovulation, I am between 11-18 days late today and still no sign of her. Cant wait until Nov. 17th so i can finally go to the doc and hopefully get bloodwork and an U/S because then I would be 2 months, 1 pos and multiple neg hpts. Something has to be going on. And it cant be a chemical because I would've gotten AF days ago. So whats going on :shrug:

Leese-Maybe you did ovulate a little later than you think. Just push AF a week further and if you dont get AF then, i would say take a test.

As for the cm question, my cm has been watery and creamy cm. I get more and then sometimes when im walking it leaks out and i think AF but when i go to the bathroom and check, my underwear are wet and its just white cm in there :shrug:.

AFM, still no sign of AF. AF was due on Oct. 13th but if i ovulated late it couldve possibly been due on Oct. 20th. So depending on ovulation, I am between 11-18 days late today and still no sign of her. Cant wait until Nov. 17th so i can finally go to the doc and hopefully get bloodwork and an U/S because then I would be 2 months, 1 pos and multiple neg hpts. Something has to be going on. And it cant be a chemical because I would've gotten AF days ago. So whats going on :shrug:

Tested again today - BFN - i must have ovulated later!? - just want this cycle to come so i can get started again with the OPK's this time!!

thank u for replying btw! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->