78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Iv still nothing apart from pain in my right side when I walk and a Tiny tinge of pink cm once this morning

Some women have a positive OPK before they get their positive HPT! Fx'd!

i havent been charting properly as we are now NTNP but i think i ov'd between 3rd and 5th. we haven't BD since 7th as he's been away on business (i know poor me :() lol.

i had ewcm the week before and week of my estimated ov and some cramping on the 3rd & 4th. since then, nothing.

so either i havent actually ov'd yet or i am just not showing positive on a test.

i used an internet cheapy opk but the test tine is darker than the control line and it came up straight away, i did one last week and the test line was barely visable x

Miss elle no pink cm yet but still pain in my side, had it all day now! Not sure if I'm maybe ov late? Could be who knows, plan to do the deed tonight incase haha xx

I feel your pain. I have a 35 day cycle and AF was due Oct. 13th. Im on cd52, yes cd52 and still no sign of AF. When I was 9 days late (cd44) this is what i got IMG_20111022_120143.jpgIMG_20111023_154452.jpgIMG_20111023_154732.jpg and then 11 days late (cd46) i got this IMG_20111024_141336.jpg. So i thought okay maybe evap but evaps usually disappear after awhile, the line didnt disappear only became more defined. Then i thought ok maybe a chemical. Havent experienced a chemical before but from what women tell me, usually a woman would get positives then negatives and not long after the negative, AF will start. Well its now cd52..6 days after the first negative and still no sign of AF in sight. So i dont know what to think :shrug:

mzswizz the first is def a bfp, how about getting a blood test done??

Next AF would've been on Nov. 17th if af would've came on time. So if af doesnt come on nov. 17th, then dh and i have decided to go get a blood test and hopefully a u/s seeing that i would be 2 months late. Everyone says the first is a bfp and even when dh say the test he said its positive but now i am getting negatives so i have no clue whats wrong :shrug:

have you taken any more since that negative? may have bee a dodgey test or wrong time of the day? those first ones are definitely positive xx

Yeah i took multiple tests. Another box of frer and answer brand. Just keep getting negatives and have no clue why. I dont think the first one was faulty or an evap because its pink in color but with all those negatives, i dont know what to believe. I dont think its possible to get a pink evap especially one that lasts for days to a week.

It could be something called luteal cyst. I'm sure you know that when you ovulate a follicle in your ovary ripens and ruptures producing an egg. This follicle then turns into the corpus luteum, which releases progesterone to maintain your womb lining in preparation for a pregnancy. It will continue to do this until around 12 weeks when the placenta takes over. In a normal non-pregnant cycle, when the corpus luteum doesn't get a signal that there is an embryo it breaks down, stops producing progesterone and you have a period. Sometimes though it develops into a cyst (not like a PCOS cyst) and it keeps releasing progesterone that keeps your body from having a period even though you're not pregnant. Apparently this is the most common cause for very late periods with lots of BFNs in between.

Here's a link to POAS that describes it well https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#18

I hope that you just ovulated really late and get your BFP, but it might be this luteal cyst, in which case you might have to go to a doctor to clear it.

x

thanks for the link ladybrixton (live quite near me!) i hadnt even heard of that before!

scrolling down the average HCG chart shows that at 21dpo you can have 18 - 7,340 hcg mui which could explain why some women take longer to get BFPs ?

i think AFs coming. ive started getting really bad pain on my left lower side, never had paid quite this bad before, really dont get whats going on with my body this month :cry:

Thanks for the link.

Dannie-Hopefully you are not out yet.

AFM, when next AF due date comes, i will go to the doctor to get bloodwork and hopefully an U/S to find out whats going on.

Still nothing for me ladies. Had stitch like pain on the right side all of yesterday and could feel it when me and oh did the deed. Seems to have gone today with no af, could this be that Iv skipped a cycle and ovulating now or could pain be something else

i was so sure i was going to wake up to AF this morning after those awful pains last night but nothing! 9 days late now x

still no AF over here! is it just me or do you just want it to come so it'll put you out your misery??:dohh:

i have ordered some cheap tests for next week but won't test before then.

i know i feel the same, my body keeps teasing me too, keep getting cramps then they totally disappear. im so sleepy today too. i just wish i could take a look inside my own body and find out whats going on! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->