78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

I was having contractions while waiting to vote. Tho too "early" to give birth, but people were joking with me about having the baby in line and making the baby vote too. :haha: them we were joking about how we would make national news. :rofl:

MW so they are having you start bcps and prenatals and folic acid? woohoo!

Funny story about the woman in chicago!!! glad you did not repeat that story snow! LOL and yes GO OBAMA MW!!

snow-my MS has gotten to the point where SOMETIMES eating makes it worse that was a bad day=this only happened on one or two days thankfully!!

almost-yes they have me on prenatals, starting the BCP on Sunday and folic acid. Hoping that all 3 will work together and get my body in order.

AFM, im on cd19 and im exhausted. Working on a few hours of sleep here. Im excited because in exactly 2 weeks..im going to be on a plane arriving in Connecticut a hour from now :happydance: I will start the birth control Sunday morning and by the time I see DH, i will be almost 2 weeks into the BCP so lets see how it effects me on a daily basis. Hoping to not see AF during trip so lets keep our FXed for that. Just hoping BCP doesnt jump start a 1-2 spotting, period. Florida is having its cool temperature time now and DH says it has started snowing :happydance: Now we get to enjoy snow together so i cant wait. I got to change a few of my outfits though since its going to be snowing when I get there. I have been procrastinating on the packing but I know it will get done eventually :blush:

hey ladies! so good to hear some updates from you guys!

mzswiss- i am so glad that you finally have a real diagnosis and a plan of attack. i really hope the hormone therapy does you wonders and you and your sweet hubby will be on your way to parenthood. soon FXd for you!

almost you are almost :)haha:) in the second trimester!!! i am so happy for you!! it's good to hear that your morning sickness hasn't been completely awful but i know even a little bit of nausea stinks. thankfully around 12 weeks it will probably start fading for you. make sure you are keeping hydrated!

daisy- i feel like your pregnancy has flown by! it's strange how quickly it goes when it's not your own pregnancy. congrats to your sister in laws! that is awesome that all your kiddies are gonna be so close in age. i am so looking forward to seeing some pictures of your lil' bub (if you feel so inclined). are you starting to feel pressure to have everything ready? have you gotten a nursery together and such?

snow- i am glad you didn't have your baby in the voting line! you guys definitely would be national news! nice job being so dedicated, i would never have stuck around if i was having contractions. you are awesome! i hope your little drama queen cuts it out and finishes baking! she's just in a hurry to meet you!

as for me, things are going pretty well. lil' baby cara has really started to absorb everything and notice the world around her. she plays with rattles and toys and smiles/coos/yells all the time. she has a very good disposition whenever she is content- i really got lucky in that regard.

hope you all are taking good care of yourselves!

carli-thanks :hugs: And aww Cara is 3 months already :shock: Where has the time flown?!

AFM, im cd21 today :shock: My cycle is just flying pretty much. Tomorrow (Sunday), in the morning is when I start the BCP. Hoping these BCPs are better than the last ones I were prescribed by my former ob/gyn. I only have 12 days to pack so Im going to get started on it later in the morning. Also got to finish helping MIL move her stuff also. Pretty tired from all the packing and moving. She hasnt moved in yet but she is trying to move in some time next week. Im just ready for Thanksgiving day so I can finally see my DH.

Aw, you must miss him MW-happy you will see him soon-I am also counting down the days to thanksgiving, as that's when I announce my pregnancy to my family!!!!

Carli-O M G Cara is sooooo adorableee in your avatar ahhh!! so cute =) And yes I am totally keeping hydrated-think I may have drank too much water yesterday though-went to the loo a million times!!! Then I also have to go every morning now around 3:30/4:30, then wake up around 8 to pee this morning too so can't fall back to sleep at this point. And yes, 2nd tri is right around the corner, less than a week away-I really can't beleive it! It has not been hard to hide this pregnancy either-but I am going out to Harvard Square in Boston with my friends, so I will need to wear a cute flowy top with some leggings ;)

Carli- great to hear that you little on is doing well, and it's hard to believe how quickly the time has flown by!!

A quick update for me:
I am back on bedrest, and it looks like I'll be on bedrest until the baby comes. I had a significant amount of protein in my urine in my 24 hour urine collection test I had done after I went to the hospital for high-ish blood pressure a coupe weeks ago. I guess they didn't get the results back at my last appointment because it was right after the storm when everything was closed down- so the doctor was really upset that my other doctor took me off bedrest. Anyhow, we're doing some more tests and it looks like they're concerned enough about the possibility of pre-eclampsia to induce me a little earlier... so depending on the test results, it seems like they're going to tell me on Monday whether they want to induce me next week at 39 weeks or on my due date. I'm really hoping I go naturally before I have to be induced! Yesterday I was having contractions and lower back pain for several hours that were quite regular and getting closer together, but once they got to 6 minutes apart, they just tapered off. I was praying it would turn into something so I wouldn't have to deal with the other stuff! haha

Sorry to hear daisyanne but on the bright side-you may get to meet baby sooner! And you won't be on BR for too long!

almost-yes i miss him dearly.

daisy-sorry to hear that. hoping baby will be naturally though.

AFM, im on cd22 and i took my first BCP at 6:15am. So far, no side effects. The last time i took the 1st one, i felt sick to my stomach and exhausted etc but with this one..i feel sooo good. I have lots of energy, not sick to my stomach etc so thats good. 11 more days and im out of here :happydance: Cant wait!!! So everything is going good and I seriously got to pack :haha:

Just a quick update from the hospital...after being officially diagnosed with with pre-eclampsia, they decided to go ahead and induce me....I've been in the hospital since Monday night (it's Wednesday night now) and still no baby! Things have just been moving slowly, but I'm on the epidural and just waiting for it to be time to push! After 2 days of trying to have this baby, I am ready to get on with it! Haha

Oh daisy I am so sorry to hear it is a b it of a struggle-you must be exhausted!!! Hoping the baby has arrived tonight!!! Bless!!!!

Daisy-You will be in my prayers. FXed you have your LO in your arms by now.

Almost-how are you?

AFM, im on cd26. I will be taking my BCP at 6:15am. I dont have a clue why im up right now. I have to wake up at 5am to book dh's ticket to come here for christmas break. Dont want to miss out on the ticket that we've seen and he ends up not being able to come. Well, i've noticed that with these BCPs I have alot of energy and my libido is through the roof :thumbup: Also, the downfall is that I get loads of creamy cm throughout the whole day with them. Normally, i get creamy cm but then eventually it dries up. But ever since I've started the pills, the cm just never goes away. So i have to stay with a panty liner just in case. Also, so far no spotting or bleeding while taking the pills so I guess thats a good sign. Next week sunday will start week 2 on BCPs which is a huge milestone because when i was on BCP previously after the m/c, i couldnt even get through week 1 without deciding to stop taking them. AF is due in 9 days so lets see if i still have a bleed or the BCP will stop AF from arriving. Im hoping it stops AF from arriving because i dont want to have another AF while im on vacation. Well, im pretty much done packing finally :happydance: So now its just time to wait for the 22nd to come so I can see my wonderful DH and we enjoy our 2 weeks together :happydance: Also, later on this morning, Im going to help a friend exercise so im feeling pretty good about this. I finally can be a physical trainer to somebody :haha: I just want to thank the Navy though because they did work me out so now im stronger and more toned and I finally got my abs back :happydance: It took alot of hard work but it worked although my abs like to disappear when I eat etc :rofl: But now I got to keep myself in shape because weight gain is a symptom and I just dont want to let myself go because im on BCP and try to get back into shape once I stop them. Better now when I have the energy than later. Well, let me wrap this up because if I keep talking, I will have enough to write a book :haha:

Yay for abs! And bcps can be annoying sometimes but it will be so worth it! I know it made me gain extra pounds for sure! I am doing great so glad to be in the 2nd tri safety zone as I like to call it and can't wait tto hear baby on the doppler Tuesday eeek! Counting down the days...of course this has been the slowest week ever!

Yes. i hear about weight gain as a symptom so im trying my best to stay fit while im on the pills. Also yay for being in the 2nd trimester now. I bet you are excited to finally get to announce the good news. And to me this week kind of went fast but then again i guess its because i been super busy.

Usually my work weeks fly by, but I think this week is dragging because I just want it to be Tuesday for my apt and then thursday for anouncing lol

but yes, so happy to be in 2nd tri officially, woohoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->