7dp Faint BFP FRER

Durneygirl

Reaction score
I try not to symptom spot, I really do. My last pregnant the horrid gas and dizzy spells tipped me off the week before AF. We weren't trying, in fact I had my tubes toed so I would've never guessed in a billion years that it was due to pregnancy. But I realized AF was late by one day, and tested. It was positive, and confirmed by a blood test. Miscarried at 6 weeks.

Anyway, I have had the gas again. It's not from my diet, I've eaten nothing out of the ordinary and it doesn't stink (tmi) it's just LOADS of painful gas. Also, I'm waking up 3-4 times a night to use the bathroom. I tested yesterday because of my symptoms and there was a VERY faint barely there line on a FRER curved. I was hoping to confirm with a digital, but that was negative. I also took 2 Walmart cheapies that were negative.

I'm thinking my levels just aren't high enough to register on the other tests? Insight?

Also, I know the picture is horrid. My phone sucks. There really was a line and within 3 minutes.

Attachments

• IMAG0270.jpg
    IMAG0270.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 67
I do see a line, it's very very very faint but there, 7dpo is extremely early tho.

I have read that the curved FRER are very good at giving false positives tho. So test again in a few days and see if it gets darker. I know that's boring and waiting sucks but cheapies are not good indicators and FRER arnt brilliant either, especially this early :(

Just wanted to update that I got my BFP today! Tested negative this AM and just "knew" I was pregnant so I tested again in the afternoon and got a very clear faint positive!

Congratulations, I just got a 7dpo bfp too I've had one before this early with my daughter but none of my other pregnancies so I think it's rare. This pic is unedited and taken at 3 minutes I'll upload one with the colour turned up bright next, incase the line gets lost in uploading. It's totally possible. I'm certain of ovulation too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back