7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Keeping everything crossed for you,m i really didnt hv any symptoms until the day i took my test xxxn hehe i still cant believe it im so nervous though. I just want to know everythings ok xxx

Everything with be just fine chick, little sticky bean you have :thumbup:
I'm gonna test in a min, been holding fmu to test :blush: bfn I guess tho. I'm gonna upload a pic anyway what ever it is so you can see, will use my ic.
I've really got no symptoms whatsoever my sicky feeling went. Whe I'm layin in bed I get the odd twinge on my lower left side when laying on my left side but probably had that before and it will be nothing lol. :coffee:

Xxxxx

Hey thanks, i really hope soxx

I looked at your test it looks like theres something on the tweak, i would test again on monday. The only thing tht happened with me was sometimes for a couple of days lying on left side was uncomfy, like an ache but then it went away and came bk a couple days later. Its gone now though xxxx good luck hope i. Ur bfp tht would be amazing!

I do see something on the tweaked pic but I feel it's not in the right place on the test.
Ill wait and do another to more fmu, will keep I posted, but don't think this is it for me.
Did I get a ny IB? I always think that because I had IB with my mc I should have it when I get my sticky bean and I haven't had anything so makes me think there's nothing happening this cycle AGAIN .....lol xxx

I never got any at all and i would hv noticed cause i was constantly looking for af xxx
Keep me updated with your new test ur not out yet, praying you get ur bfp alongside me xxx

Hey, just thought id give u an update. Was in at docs today had to give a urine sample as midwives wont take referral until they hv a lab positive. My reg doctor was on house duty so i seen another doctor who advised me to book an app with my reg doctor to discuss possibility of an early scan. I weng to make an app but hes off next week and the next available one is 19th aug! Going by lmp i will be 6 wk 5 days then so hoping he will just to put my mind at rest.

How are you keeping? Hv u done anymore tests?

Hey, just thought id give u an update. Was in at docs today had to give a urine sample as midwives wont take referral until they hv a lab positive. My reg doctor was on house duty so i seen another doctor who advised me to book an app with my reg doctor to discuss possibility of an early scan. I weng to make an app but hes off next week and the next available one is 19th aug! Going by lmp i will be 6 wk 5 days then so hoping he will just to put my mind at rest.

How are you keeping? Hv u done anymore tests?

Aww shame you need to wait a while but there will be more to see and you'll see everything is ok and no need to worry :flower:
I did another ic earlier, it was done about 7pm so god knows what urine sample it was lol.... Have uploaded it into a new thread but I can't see anything on it.
Don't think this is my month yet again tbh.
How you feeling? Xxx

Yup its just a major downside to knowing so early lol, ive been working it out and lmp was 3rd july and my cycle has been anywhere from 28-30 days no idea how long lp is so im either 4+4 or 4+6 lol just hv to wait until first scan to find out for sure.

Oh did u il take a look, thts a shame you dont feel positive but you never know. It must b hard hving long cycles i found mines hard enough xxxx

Im feeling suprisingly well which is a little fustrating but if im only 4+4 its not suprizing x sickness is gone sometimes i feel slightly peaky but its gone as fast as it arrived. Only last night i noticed bbs were getting sore. I really would prefer to hv my head down the toilet constantly as mad as tht sounds lol. I feel bloated more thn anything def bloat as tummy is still soft. Just waiting it out at the mo lol!

Yup its just a major downside to knowing so early lol, ive been working it out and lmp was 3rd july and my cycle has been anywhere from 28-30 days no idea how long lp is so im either 4+4 or 4+6 lol just hv to wait until first scan to find out for sure.

Oh did u il take a look, thts a shame you dont feel positive but you never know. It must b hard hving long cycles i found mines hard enough xxxx

Im feeling suprisingly well which is a little fustrating but if im only 4+4 its not suprizing x sickness is gone sometimes i feel slightly peaky but its gone as fast as it arrived. Only last night i noticed bbs were getting sore. I really would prefer to hv my head down the toilet constantly as mad as tht sounds lol. I feel bloated more thn anything def bloat as tummy is still soft. Just waiting it out at the mo lol!

Well I understand the wanting your head stuck down the toilet haha gives a positive feeling doesnt it, I do hope you sail through your pregnancy tho Hun and you'll see at your scan your healthy baby :)

I dont know how I cope through these long cycles, they're a pain but not much I can do is there :coffee: just wait and wait and......waiiitttt lol.
You've definitely proved that no symptoms can be a good sign, remember how many symptoms we've had in the past and got the bfn and now this time you've had no symptoms other than the small bit of sickness and you got your bfp....l crazy bodies.
Have you told anyone or waiting until the scan?

Xxx

Hey,

I really feel for you with these long cycles it cant b easy at all. Only told mum n dad n waiting to scan for everyone else xxx

Hey hun how u getting on?

Hey :)
I'm good thanks, u? How you feeling?

Af still hasn't come..... Not bothered to test either as I know it's gonna be bfn :cry:
Loving the signature Hun :flower: so excited for you.

Hey,

Not good had alot of bleeding hcg only 374 which doc thinks wont be viable.
Have to get a redraw on wed.

Completly and utterly devestated.

Hi,

Started fri late just brown but progressed to a light period. Bloods were 500 today which they say their fine with even though its not doubled. Im back on fri for more bloods anc hopefully find out its still rising. Heads all over the place!

How ard you getting on?

Hi,

Started fri late just brown but progressed to a light period. Bloods were 500 today which they say their fine with even though its not doubled. Im back on fri for more bloods anc hopefully find out its still rising. Heads all over the place!

How ard you getting on?

Well keep positive, least its going up Hun. I cant imagine how stressed it is, but keep going and everything will be ok, Ill keep everything crossed.

I still haven't come on, can't be bothered to even test it'll be bfn as usual lol

Hey,

Yeah im hoping its up around 1000 by friday at least as tht will mean leavels are doubling every 72. I just hv a horrible feeling i dont understand why i am in pain and bleeding yet numbers are rising.

Hey,

Yeah im hoping its up around 1000 by friday at least as tht will mean leavels are doubling every 72. I just hv a horrible feeling i dont understand why i am in pain and bleeding yet numbers are rising.

I'm keeping everything crosssed.
Are you still bleeding now? E should get you scanned really, it's not fair, I knw they can't see much this early but they can surely work out if things are as they should be. Not right how your left in the dark.
It's normal to worry, but stay as positive as possible.
Have you had anymore sickness? Xxx

Hey,

Are you still bleeding now? E should get you scanned really, it's not fair, I knw they can't see much this early but they can surely work out if things are as they should be. Not right how your left in the dark.

Yh it only stops a couple hours at a time its not heavy like a really light period seems to really calm down if i stay off my feet so resting up. I thought they would hv scanned aswell ive said twice about side pain but they seem to think its just stretching. No more sickness but horribly sore boobs at time and hungry alot, constant peeing and tiredness so god knows xxxx

Hey,

Yh it only stops a couple hours at a time its not heavy like a really light period seems to really calm down if i stay off my feet so resting up. I thought they would hv scanned aswell ive said twice about side pain but they seem to think its just stretching. No more sickness but horribly sore boobs at time and hungry alot, constant peeing and tiredness so god knows xxxx

I do think it takes kicking and screaming to get heard and dealt with, really bad isn't it, you're there worrying they should try and put your mind at rest by looking into it, knowing what happened last time they really should get their act together. Be firm and get what u want chick, you're important in all this as so is baby.
Keep me updated xxxxx

Hey hun,

Long story shortvi lost baby to ectopic and had left fallopian tube removed. Il update more when im up to it xxxx

Hope your well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->