7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Oh no Hun, I'm so sorry to hear that. You must be devastated. I really am so sorry.
Why all this punishment, it's not fair, you've suffered enough without this.
Ill be hear when you're ready to talk chick xxx

Hey

thats exactly what i keep asking x

Sorry for late reply, iv just been resting up and heads been all over the place.

hows things with you?

Hey

thats exactly what i keep asking x

Sorry for late reply, iv just been resting up and heads been all over the place.

hows things with you?

Aww don't worry about the late reply, I totally understand chick and its what you need to do.
I really can't believe it and so sorry for you.
I still haven't had af.... Tested and been to the doctors, they tested and bfn, waiting to see if af comes for the next cycle, if not it needs looking into.
Bet it's not even something you want to talk about at the moment.... I totally understand.

Xxx

Hey,

Thanks x

I wont deny its a bit of a touchy subject just now but i honestly don't mind with you, i'm honestly hoping you get ur bfp soon. I think it different when you know someone has been through heart ache to get there x so no worries xxx

How long has your cycle been nw? It must be so hard to go through tht every month x im still bleeding from eptopic but they say it can be anywhere between 4-6weeks until i get af so im praying i go back to a regular cycle when it does reappear.

Take care and let me know how you get on? Xxx

P.s thanks for listening.

My last af was 1st July lasted about 5days.
Getting a joke now, just want af to come cuz I'm clearly not gettin my bfp.

I hope your body goes back to normal pretty quick Hun, it's hard going through what you are let alone dealing with a crazy body and cycle.
How's oh?
I moan about my situation but I really shouldn't, not after what you've been through. I really feel for you and hope you have lots of support an I'm alway here for a chat too

Xxx

Hi,

Jeez thts along time tht must b so fustrating.
Me too x consultant said to expect af within 4-6 weeks after surgery I have a docs app on wed and will speak to him more then. Ive read tht its not safe to try for at least 3 months as
it cn cause harm. Id like to clarify that with him aswell as thts the last thing i want to do. Oh seems to be doing ok, hes been amazing looking after me after the surgery. He has said he was gutted and had a cry but i think the scare with my health overshadowed all that, as selfish as tht sounds. I try not to dwell to much as i really feel this time it could pull me right down into depression. Im just trying hard to stay positive.

Dont be silly your entitled to moan everyones situation is different. I cant imagine how you feel month after month, just hang in there it will happen xxx are you going bk to hosp for tests ect when ur af does show up? Im convinced its just a little helping hand you need as its happened for you once before x its shocking the amount of time docs make you wait until they will intervene.

My fam and oh hv been great and thanks xxxx o.

That doesn't sound selfish at all regarding your health overshadowing, like you say it could've been a hell of a lot worse re you, it's an awful shame that all this has happened but you're right, don't get too down over it as you don't want to be depressed.
^^^ I've tried to re word that about 3-4 times and each way it sounds harsh but I don't mean it harsh Hun, I just can seem to word it any better :dohh:

Ohhhh yes believe me, it's frustrating me. I'm so bloated but nothing else symptom wise so I know there's not a little one there it's literally waiting for af. As soon as af comes yes ill have blood tests as the doctor advised me, but had a smear last week or week before and had bad results so got to go for a coloscopy or whatever they're called, so many people I've mentioned it to have said they've had bad smears in the past but it's all been ok... Lets see, but at the smear the nurse had to change from the small speculum to long as my cervix wouldn't come into view so she told me that could slow things down re conceiving as the sperm have to go further.... My body is set up to hinder thing I think :-/

You're right, doctors don't rush to sort things I really think half the time they don't care, it's the money they care about, I'm not saying all of them but a fair few.
You'll have to think of all the questions u want answering and ask the doctor everything when you have your next appointment Hun, definitely best to keep on the safe side

:hugs:

Xxxxx

That doesn't sound selfish at all regarding your health overshadowing, like you say it could've been a hell of a lot worse re you, it's an awful shame that all this has happened but you're right, don't get too down over it as you don't want to be depressed.
^^^ I've tried to re word that about 3-4 times and each way it sounds harsh but I don't mean it harsh Hun, I just can seem to word it any better :dohh:

Ohhhh yes believe me, it's frustrating me. I'm so bloated but nothing else symptom wise so I know there's not a little one there it's literally waiting for af. As soon as af comes yes ill have blood tests as the doctor advised me, but had a smear last week or week before and had bad results so got to go for a coloscopy or whatever they're called, so many people I've mentioned it to have said they've had bad smears in the past but it's all been ok... Lets see, but at the smear the nurse had to change from the small speculum to long as my cervix wouldn't come into view so she told me that could slow things down re conceiving as the sperm have to go further.... My body is set up to hinder thing I think :-/

You're right, doctors don't rush to sort things I really think half the time they don't care, it's the money they care about, I'm not saying all of them but a fair few.
You'll have to think of all the questions u want answering and ask the doctor everything when you have your next appointment Hun, definitely best to keep on the safe side

Xxxxx

Hey hun didnt sound harsh at all xx

sorry about smear results i know how nerve racking tht can b. Yeah ur right it could all just be nothing but unfortunatly you wont know until uve had the procedure. Let me know how you get on, im sure u will be fine xx

Thts a shame regarding cervix but could tht not to do where you are in cycle as cervix doesnt move down until ur due af x i could b totally wrong its just a thought. Xxx

Xxxxx

Hey hun didnt sound harsh at all xx

sorry about smear results i know how nerve racking tht can b. Yeah ur right it could all just be nothing but unfortunatly you wont know until uve had the procedure. Let me know how you get on, im sure u will be fine xx

Thts a shame regarding cervix but could tht not to do where you are in cycle as cervix doesnt move down until ur due af x i could b totally wrong its just a thought. Xxx

No you're totally right that the cervix are higher unless af is due, but I've had a few nurses mention it and apparently like where they are is higher than usual that's all which means that when I'm ovulating mine are further back than the average person.
I have been so bloated today and yday and had tummy pains which docs don't care about, done a few tests a few weeks back and all bfn but oh is getting one tonight and ill do it tomorrow I think as I really feel something isn't right, either pg or something is wrong with my body and it definitely needs sorting and investigating, I'm fed up of being fobbed off, il be a patient all the docs hate but that's tough!

How are you feeling? Recovering well? I take it you're off work at the moment?
Xxx

Hey,

oh i see, it never stopped you falling preg b4 so i wouldnt worry too much about it x if you dont mind me asking how long hv u been trying now?

Im hoping the bloating and pains are gd signs xx def take the tests and if u gt a bfp and are in pain still get urself up hosp. I would never try scare anyons but its crazy too me tht i was writing the pain off at first because it would go away for a while. Im sure u will b fyn and dnt worry about wat the docs think, iv been there lol! If you really feel somethings not right ig prob isnt x

Im doing ok today has been a really hard day as it was the edd i had for the 1sg bby i lost. Im recovering gd thanks, im up and about now, its still sore but nowhere near as bad. Im off until wed which is gd as im getting a bit of cabin fever now lol.

Let me know how u get on with your test xx fingers crossed xx

Hey,

oh i see, it never stopped you falling preg b4 so i wouldnt worry too much about it x if you dont mind me asking how long hv u been trying now?

Im hoping the bloating and pains are gd signs xx def take the tests and if u gt a bfp and are in pain still get urself up hosp. I would never try scare anyons but its crazy too me tht i was writing the pain off at first because it would go away for a while. Im sure u will b fyn and dnt worry about wat the docs think, iv been there lol! If you really feel somethings not right ig prob isnt x

Im doing ok today has been a really hard day as it was the edd i had for the 1sg bby i lost. Im recovering gd thanks, im up and about now, its still sore but nowhere near as bad. Im off until wed which is gd as im getting a bit of cabin fever now lol.

Let me know how u get on with your test xx fingers crossed xx

Glad to hear you're recovering well :) sorry to hear its the edd of your little angel, god you haven't had it easy.

As for me, I did a clearblue digi to save line spotting and it said not pregnant. I now have tender nipples, not so much bbs, sooooo tired its unreal I can't keep my eyes open and the bloating is really bad!
I think ill wait until I have the hospital regarding my bad smear and see what they say, no pains for a few days now thankfully. Just so crazy. 1/7 was the last af it's now blood 2/9 :wacko: mental! Something cannot be right.
We've been on and off trying, we moved August last year and waited to settle then started trying jan time and not caught, infact may have been December time we started. But we've tried before and nothing happened no like I say we chilled out cuz of moving etc.
the psychic reading said ill have a baby born in 2014 so I should catch...if she is right anyway lol. But that could be as late as march next year, can't wait that long!

Xxxxx

hey prettyy ladies! I'm 8 or 9dpo today (we didnt use opks or chart this month!) and this is our last month of naturally ttc (he deploys and we will be doing iui next cycle) and I'm already going crazy with the "symptoms"

hey prettyy ladies! I'm 8 or 9dpo today (we didnt use opks or chart this month!) and this is our last month of naturally ttc (he deploys and we will be doing iui next cycle) and I'm already going crazy with the "symptoms"

I'm keeping everything crossed for you chick. :flower: such a stress isn't it :growlmad: and we all know stress doesn't help anything in the way of TTC.... Vicious circle or what :coffee::cry:

:dust: sent your way xxxx

Hey hun,

yh tht is really crazy i feel for you so thts basically your two months late? I hope your smear results are gd x surely u dont have long to wait now its usually 3 weeks for results is it not?

ooh hopefully the phychic was right tht would b excellent for u, hopefully it happens sooner than predicted x

also thanks it was quite a hard day as you probably know. Im feeling quite down at the moment, i just cant seem to shift it, i literally have no motivation for anything. If i dont start feeling better sn im going to speak to my doc x i have to go bk to work tomorrow and im dreading it so much but im sure once im into the routine il b fine.

Ive also noticed yesterday and today that i hv been getting period pain type feelings almost like my period is going to start. I suppose its most likely ovulation if it is it means my bodt is going bk to its 30 day cycle which is a gd thjng as i will be soo relieved to know everything is working ok. Xx

Hey jennifer,

good luck the "symptoms" drive you crazy x

Hey hun,

yh tht is really crazy i feel for you so thts basically your two months late? I hope your smear results are gd x surely u dont have long to wait now its usually 3 weeks for results is it not?

ooh hopefully the phychic was right tht would b excellent for u, hopefully it happens sooner than predicted x

also thanks it was quite a hard day as you probably know. Im feeling quite down at the moment, i just cant seem to shift it, i literally have no motivation for anything. If i dont start feeling better sn im going to speak to my doc x i have to go bk to work tomorrow and im dreading it so much but im sure once im into the routine il b fine.

Ive also noticed yesterday and today that i hv been getting period pain type feelings almost like my period is going to start. I suppose its most likely ovulation if it is it means my bodt is going bk to its 30 day cycle which is a gd thjng as i will be soo relieved to know everything is working ok. Xx

Yeah I got my results from my smear and they were bad so I'm booked to the hospital end of sept for a more in depth examination, sorry I thought I'd told you that oops lol.
I have such bad indigestion a few times a day which is driving me crazy.
I just feel so confused, yes I'm basically 2 months late now, it's bad isn't it, something needs doing as that's clearly not normal, and a test would show positive by now, I was thinking I could've o'd late which mean I'm not as far forward as I thought but now I'm 2montha late that's just not possible, it'd show. Although as I've just wrote that, remember the other month I missed a whole period and then it came when the 2nd was due, maybe I o'd the end of when my first one was due and now I am late for the second period but only just late? Does that make sense? I give up worrying now, as its just doing its own thing....'IT' being my body lol.

You definitely need to see your gp if your mood doesn't pickup, but I think going back to work will keep your mind busy and will lift your mood slightly, if not then that's the point I'd see my gp.
You've been through so much is such a short space of time so It's normal to feel low chick, also you had such a high feeling seeing your bfp then the bad news just sort of suddenly happened so it wasn't even like you had much time in between to get over any over it.
That will be amazing if your body gets straight back to normality, I think sometimes that's half the battle, ill keep my fingers crossed for you

Xxxxx

Hey hun,

havent been on here in a while been so busy trying to catch up with everything. Sorry to hear af got you, I bet its a bit of a relief that your no longer in limbo but fustrating at the same time, at least you can get on with your hosp apps now n hopefully get some answers

No sign of af for me yet ive had a persistent feeling its coming inckuding yest where my stomach was really sore and i had a really really small amount of brown spotting. Both have dissappeared now which is wierd. Ive noted the date incase yest was ov pains. They say 4-6 weeks after surgery for cycld to start again and it will be bang on 4 weeks tomoz so just hv to wait it out for another 2 weeks if it doesnt show.

I hope your ok xxx.

Hey hun,

just dropping by to see how your keeping?

still no af for me which is quite fustrating as on at least three separate occassions for a couple of days at a time iv felt like af was coming but it never has about a week and a half ago i had a really really small amount of brown cm that was so little it was just about insignificant but it only lasted half a day and never came to anything. Its been 5 weeks now and i honestly dont want af so i can ttc i just want to know everything is working ahd i hv tht option in the future.

Dr said 4-6 weeks for af so if it doesnt appear next week il give it another couple of days then speak to doc, i could do to speak to him anyways, emotionally i feel a lot better but im so tired, i can sleep about 8-9 hours and still want to sleep. I keep having wierd dreams aswell so def need something resolved.

Il keep checking bk to see if you hv replied, i hope all goes well at hosp at the end of month if we dont speak before then. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->