7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hi kat..... That sounds quite positive! I know flu like symptoms are a very early sign of pregnancy!!! Fingers crossed!
I've been having AF like cramps for a while now..... Mainly on a night.... Probably due to sleeping awkward! Keep us posted :)

Good morning ladies. How we all doing today??

I woke up with a sore throat, but it's gone now. I don't even know if it was there in the first place, think I'm just imagining it! Haha

Still got slight tummy cramps & lower back ache. I feel just like I do when I'm due af.
I did however burst into tears last night for nothing at all. Maybe the need to get my bfp is becoming too much.
So, I'm around 1DPO...4 days till D day. Wish I could just sleep until then.
Haha. Xx

Good morning ladies!!!

I've been checking back and forth throughout the night and I haven't heard from you ladies!! Please stick with this I need someone to talk about this tww with besides my local friends. No one understands as much as someone going through the same situation.

Betty63, thanks so much for the positive reply. It gives me more hope that this could be my month!!

Yesterday I had a light brownish tint to my dischage which has been almost a clear to milky look up until now and this morning just mild cramping. I know it's a little TMI!!!

Baby dust to us all!!!

Morning Katlaw, I know how u feel....it's so easy to rant on here without people switching off....2 of my best friends are pregnant so I can't talk to them really.

Do you think you have implantation bleed?? How many dpo are again?? Xx

Hello ladies I'm here too!!! Kat, it's all sounding very good for you! Keep being positive because a BFP will eventually arrive!!! It's an emotional rollacoaster and we are all here to give each other support!
I have been having AF like cramps but not due till Sunday. I'm wondering if she will show her ugly face early for me this month????
Frisky, when are you testing????? I will test Sunday if the witch hasn't arrived before then xx

I'm not going to test until August 2nd so that I won't get a false positive.

Hello ladies I'm here too!!! Kat, it's all sounding very good for you! Keep being positive because a BFP will eventually arrive!!! It's an emotional rollacoaster and we are all here to give each other support!
I have been having AF like cramps but not due till Sunday. I'm wondering if she will show her ugly face early for me this month????
Frisky, when are you testing????? I will test Sunday if the witch hasn't arrived before then xx

Hellooo Betty....I'm gonna do exactly the same as you I think. Also, I'm going off my last period from when I was bleeding, not spotting. I normally spot 2-3 days before, which means, I should start spotting Friday?? Hope u got all that!! :wacko:Haaha

Kat, sorry hun, you have mentioned your testing 2nd of August in earlier posts. I couldn't look back and read though, as I'd loose my message! Haaha Xx

Hi Ladies! I'm here too! I also have NOBODY to talk to about this tww! Besides my husband who will listen a little but he doesn't want me to over think it and talk about it because he thinks I'll be disappointed each month that it's a BFN. I haven't been though, I believe if it doesn't happen- it is meant that way and I've been sad for half a day when I get AF and then am ok again and then enjoy a cocktail! :winkwink:
I understand my husband's concern, but I sort of think it's also his OWN way of keeping HIMSELF from getting excited and let down. Last night he made a comment that I've been going to the bathroom a lot and why. I just said I don't know...it was right after he was reading a book I got him about pregnancy, so I wonder if he was connecting the dots. I was going to the bathroom much more yesterday and last night and over night than I have been. I also have the cramps still, yesterday they were gone and this morning I woke with cramps in the mid lower area...just like AF is coming. But not due for another 6-7 days. My temp keeps rising, it's up even higher today and it's never this high. I'm really warm feeling right now too. If I knew how to post my chart I would. And of course I tested today and it's BFN, but I know it will be this early (9DPO).

Kat and Frisky, I've heard a sore throat or cold/illness can start or be mild in early pregnancy. I've had a sore throat feeling since last week off and on. Like you frisky, I wake up with it and then it's gone or I feel it later in the day but only briefly.

Betty, maybe your cramps aren't from sleeping wrong? :thumbup: I always make up reasons that it isn't pregnancy related to lower my excitement. Such as going to the bathroom so much, I have been drinking more, so of course I should be going more. Are your cramps going away or constant? This morning &Monday they were constant for me, Saturday they were off & on. Yesterday it was nothing until bedtime.

Frisky, I'm sorry you burst to tears! Isn't it crazy our emotions?! How are your cramps? I feel like AF too, I hope it's not coming early! I wish the cramps would go away because the closer it gets to AF date, then I know it's probably just AF.

Kat, that sounds promising to have the spotting! when is AF due? Like Betty said, you will eventually get that BFP! so keep positive!

Is anyone temping? What have your temps been like?
I hope we all get our :bfp:!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Have a great day everyone!

Hello Mango!! :)

I tested yesterday 9DPO and got a BFN...I'm gonna wait now haha

I've never charted my temperature, I may start doing that next month.
Your cramps sound similar to mine. About 4 days ago they were constant. And now they are barely there at all?

Iv still got lower back ache, but think it's my matress...I'm too making excuses other than pregnancy.

When are you gonna test again? I'm holding out to see if af arrives on Sunday.

Fingers crossed for us xxx

Frisky, isn't it hard to hold off on testing?! I have cheap internet tests so it makes me constantly want to test! I would hold off a few days if I had the expensive tests. I have one First response test I want to save for if I do get a positive on the sticks. I know myself too well, I'll be testing every day until AF from here out, I know it!
I hope these cramps are all good signs for us!

Hello girls is it okay if I join? :hugs:
Ive just read this thread and Im so excited for you all! Hope you all get your BFP. Fingers X'ed.

Im on CD41 now, got a negative cheapy test CD34 and I normally only have cycles between 27 and 31 days so I wondered whether I ovulated late?
Boobs are killing but havent had anything other than that when it comes to pregnancy and AF symptoms.
Testing friday morning if AF still doesnt show.
This is my longest cycle since October 2012. Waiting game :coffee:.

Good luck girls,
x x x

Welcome Taylor :)

Yeah, it's tricky to pinpoint ov date when your cycles vary. The sore boobs seem a positive sign. I wish I had sore boobs haha

Mango, I used my last cheap test yesterday, so have no temptation. But if I did have tests, I would not b able to resist. Well, today's almost over. So only 3 days left.

No symptoms at all at the min, thought my boobs looked bigger, then remembered I'm wearing a padded push up bra!! Haa ha Xx

@mangotango, according woman log I start on July 28th but I usually start 1-2 days before that. I took Clomid 100mg days 3-7, Mucinex 1200 days 10-15 and Ovidrel on July 15th that made me ovulate in 36 hours which were July 17th. July 31 will be 14 days.. It takes Ovidrel (injectable hormone hcg) 14 days to leave system so I just prefer to test on August 2nd to make sure I get an accurate reading!

Hello!!!! Welcome Taylor.... Wow, that's a long old cycle you're having!!!! You must have the patience of a saint!!!!
Well ladies.... I caved and just did my last test! BFN for me at 12 DPO :-( don't think I will be getting my BFP this cycle..... No symptoms now.... :-(
It's all good though.... As soon as AF arrives I can book in for my SALP exam, whoop!!!
Kat, how you feeling????
Anyone else caved and tested????? :)

@Betty63 Lets wait until AF comes!!! SALP? I had more intense cramps earlier and that's all.

Hello!!!! Welcome Taylor.... Wow, that's a long old cycle you're having!!!! You must have the patience of a saint!!!!
Well ladies.... I caved and just did my last test! BFN for me at 12 DPO :-( don't think I will be getting my BFP this cycle..... No symptoms now.... :-(
It's all good though.... As soon as AF arrives I can book in for my SALP exam, whoop!!!
Kat, how you feeling????
Anyone else caved and tested????? :)

Yes me!! :dohh:

I went to asda to get some food shopping and ended up with 2 cheapo pregnancy tests in my trolley for a quid!! BFN 10DPO I don't know why I bothered.

Had slight twinges in my right boob earlier, and now have a headache.
Really don't think it's my month, I just have a 'feeling' xxx

Well I'm having a glass of wine.... I know I'm out, was just getting my hopes up as we all do... Frisky, what are we like? I have absolutely NO willpower! If I have tests in the house, I test!!!
Kat, a SALP is where they inject dye into your uterus and Fallopian tubes then X-ray to see if there are any blockages or other nasties. I have already had some other tests done and I have low progesterone (ovarian cysts and endometriosis). I have hope!!!! I'm sure I will get fixed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->