7dpo...do u see it??

I am very sorry for what happened =( my heart goes out tp you and your husband. I was wondering if you have ever thought about takong progesterone in your first trimester? Sometimes your progesterone drops suddenly without any explaination. Its something to think about. Big hugs to you xx

Thank you! You know i asked to have a progesterone test done, not sure if they did it or not when I got my beta test done. I'm still waiting on a call fr the dr. You would think that would have been the first think my dr would have wanted to check....idk I don't know whats going on xxx

I am so so so sorry for you ladies! I have never been through a mc and i cant imagine how terrible it feels. I wish so badly that i could give you the gift of sticky babies and unwavering fertility. So so sorry for your losses. Im not going to tell you that everything happens for a reason because that pisses me off when im in a bad place... ill just say that i hope you all can have this -sticky bean- experience soon.

Thanks very much xxxxxx. Oh and I wish it was possible to receive the gift of a sticky baby, but I have hope that we all will be blessed with little sticky beans soon!! xxx

hi girls!!!! no i did not make an error..yes i am only 7dpo!!! and yes i am a proud POAS addict!!!!!! so i took this test this afternoon after only holding my pee for like 2 hours. and the pic was taken in the 5 minute time frame. i hope im not just seeing things... does anyone else see the line??? tweaks are welcomed :) thanks girls!!

i can see it perfectly :happydance: congrats! :hugs:

hi girls!!!! no i did not make an error..yes i am only 7dpo!!! and yes i am a proud POAS addict!!!!!! so i took this test this afternoon after only holding my pee for like 2 hours. and the pic was taken in the 5 minute time frame. i hope im not just seeing things... does anyone else see the line??? tweaks are welcomed :) thanks girls!!

i can see it perfectly :happydance: congrats! :hugs:

Thanks, but unfortunately I had a miscarriage on tuesday

Hey gals sorry for your losses!!!!!!!!!!! I have only been through a mc once, and it was pretty heartbreaking! it happened on my wedding day this last june. But don't give up! it seems like when i stopped worring and stressing about getting prego was when it happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->