7DPO...early to test??

Drea101

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am going mad waiting for these days to pass by !! I am currently 7DPO. Having a few slight cramps here and there which is making me think that AF is coming.

How early did you test? and were you able to get any results? If it is to early when do you suggest testing?

Thank you !

I'm also 7 dpo today.. I tested. bfn :( I think statistically 7 dpo is definitely too early although I've seen people testing on here and getting very faint bfp's. I've also had cramps that have made me feel like AF is on her way which is super discouraging!

I started testing from 8dpo and got a positive at 10dpo. Good luck! :)

I'm also 7 dpo today.. I tested. bfn :( I think statistically 7 dpo is definitely too early although I've seen people testing on here and getting very faint bfp's. I've also had cramps that have made me feel like AF is on her way which is super discouraging!

Yeah I think it is to early as well but this waiting is driving me crazy ! lol. It definitely is very discouraging. I hate that PMS symptoms are so similar to pregnancy symptoms . It definitely confuses us !! I am going to possibly wait until 10DPO to test to see how it goes. I don't want to waste a pregnancy test JUST incase I am.

It is our first time TTC so it has been stressing me out so much ! It is all I think about and I am driving my DH mad LOL

Did you get a faint positive at 8PDO or only at 10dpo? Do you mind letting me know which test you used ? :)

I am super impatient ! I hate this waiting game lol. I am going to HOPEFULLY wait till 10dpo to test. I don't want to do it to early and get disappointed with a BFN.

Haha we are TTC #3 and I'm also driving DH mad :haha: It's all I talk about!!

Took my first test 7-8dpo this time, but it was a bfn. Tested at 8-9dpo and today at 9-10dpo but no bfp yet. I'll keep in testing as long as af stays away and I'm feeling different :)
FX for u!

Did you get a faint positive at 8PDO or only at 10dpo? Do you mind letting me know which test you used ? :)

I am super impatient ! I hate this waiting game lol. I am going to HOPEFULLY wait till 10dpo to test. I don't want to do it to early and get disappointed with a BFN.

I only started to get a faint positive at 10dpo. I just used the really faint strip tests.

Today, probably 10dpo but could be 11dpo, I got a very faint line on my test so it might be the beginning of a bfp :) Will hopefully know more tomorrow!

I think 7dpo is to early it can take 9 to 12 days for implantation then it takes a couple of days for hormone to build up so between 11dpo and 14dpo is your best bet, i think when people say bfp at 7dpo it could be that they ovulated a couple of days earlier than they thought x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->