7dpo ICs Update page 14, advice?

Nope, they don't. Hey ho, have to get on with it

This is so unfair, so sorry hun. Sending hugs :hug: xxx

I'm so sorry. Maybe you should test one last time tomorrow to check? I just don't understand these lines 😔😔😔😔

I just dont kno cupcake. Your ics look darker on your first recent post. Still very clear lines everywhere!

Thanks for all your support <3
Ladders I will do, but I think it's like it was with my previous cycle where it took longer for the tests to fade. I'm taking this as a positive sign that things are starting to at least try to progress further than before where my tests were positive then negative before af was due.
I'm also going to start taking coQ10 and I'm devising some super sperm smoothies for my husband (I shall clarify I don't mean I'm putting sperm in those) and some aimed at female fertility for myself as well since I find it hard to get everything I should be having daily, continue on with the multivitamins but I think I will take up yoga as I used to enjoy it, and a conscious effort to meditate each day so I can stay as calm in my mind as possible as stress plays such a huge role.
Onwards and upwards, we will get there at some point, hopefully! :)

It is, Josephine. Tai Chi is also fab, in fact I may start with this as the only thing I find with yoga is it makes my headaches worse if I have a headache because of all the positions where your head is down.

I haven't used the progesterone today and didn't use it more than a single time yesterday. ICs are barely there today so at least I know I have done the right thing for definite. Feels like af will probably arrive soon. Hopefully I haven't delayed it too much

I'm really really sorry cupcake &#128532;&#128532;&#128532;

Thanks everyone, I'm ok. I expected it to happen like this, the progesterone having been so helpful has proved to me I think I must have an imbalance which isn't any surprise but I still want my bloods redone to confirm. I can't be surprised in this instance because it's such an important thing to have balanced, the probability of a successful pregnancy with a hormonal imbalance is rather low.
It's rubbish, but I'm also grateful and relieved that the progesterone helped because it has been a relief that my anxiety was so alleviated after years of it being a complete nightmare and also that I feel this is showing me what the issue is which I know can be put right. Hopefully we will have more luck, hopefully before I'm too old and dusty and wrinkled to have more

If they're going to check your bloods properly this time at cd21 do you wait until then to start your progesterone?

If they're going to check your bloods properly this time at cd21 do you wait until then to start your progesterone?

I have asked myself this same question! But I decided I won't be waiting. I don't see any point in waiting now I know it helps, but I still want to see if I'm low or if that's enough to have balanced things nicely.
Stopping it I don't know if this is coincidence but I have such a headache today and I would always get headaches or migraines but I saw far fewer whilst using it.

CD1 anyway today, at least I didn't have to wait too long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->