7dpo ICs Update page 14, advice?

Stopping by to see how you are this morning. Still have everything crossed for you xx

Thanks everyone but I won't be updating this any further because there isn't any point, there isn't progression I would call reliable especially given af is due Saturday. So unless by some miracle ridiculously dark lines start jumping out at me at some point, which they won't, then I don't want to keep posting in here because it's too depressing but thank you all for being so lovely

OMG. Ok for the third time I will type this out and hopefully my stupid iPad won't crash again.
In a nutshell I said I wouldn't post any further but I could do with some advice if that's ok.

Wednesday and Thursday tests were fainter to barely there except Superdrug Wednesday but I think that was more dye concentration than anything else.
Nothing on FRER. Faint lines on Clearblue Plus which became more clear as time went on. Could be false lines, I know what they're like.
Today my ICs are definitely clearer, Superdrug still faint. FRER still nothing. In my experience and over the many months and many ICs I have peed on, they seem the most reliable in terms of dye variation. I dip a few in the same sample and they don't usually vary much whereas Superdrug vary hugely.
So with today's ICs being clearer I don't know whether I should continue using the progesterone and test for a couple more days or stop using it. I don't want to do the wrong thing. I don't want to stop using it if there's something trying to cling on in there slow to progress but I also don't want to delay af (due tomorrow) if it's inevitable.
I have also been seeing symptoms the previous few days which confuses things more.
Will attach photos. I have written on Wednesday and Thursday's ICs and the photo of the Superdrug tests I have used, sorry about the scrawl it's hard to write with my finger on here. The photos without writing are the ICs from today. I don't know how good the upload will reflect the difference, but it is clear in real life

Attachments

• IMG_3686.jpg
    IMG_3686.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3685.jpg
    IMG_3685.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3681.jpg
    IMG_3681.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 29
I think the ic's are definitely darker so personally I'd keep up with the progesterone for a few more days.

I would continue using it rather than have that niggly 'what if?' In the back of your mind. I still see lines and theyre not squinters. Good luck!

Totally agree, I see lines easily. Are you still using the cream or did you try the pessaries?

Still using the cream. I kind of concluded that at this point in all likelihood if this is already failing then there probably isn't much I can do, maybe if they got my bloods correct in the first place and I knew for sure this is the problem I could have much sooner but I have stuck with the cream for the time being. If nothing else it has certainly helped my anxiety and bonus where I rub the residue into my hands after the backs of them aren't wrinkly anymore! My skin doesn't stay wrinkled when I pinch it. You can also use it on your face. Perhaps I have discovered the fountain of youth.
Will see what tests look like tomorrow and decide from there I think. If they start getting fainter and there isn't any obvious reason for that like drinking tons in the middle of the night then I will stop using it and give up on this cycle. It may be I need a few cycles of more balanced hormones before anything can actually stick, but at least I know it has helped in a whole load of other ways, and if it's helped in those ways perhaps given a little time it can help in this way as well.
Sorry I know I tend to write essays but another thing which concerned me about the pessaries is they're giving you the kind of level you would have late in pregnancy and they are prescribed now after birth for PND, because they think the huge drop in progesterone may be responsible, in part at least. I suffered psychotic episodes after birth and I worry that if I dose myself up on those, stopping them will mean I go nuts with anxiety and stuff. I don't know how long you would have to be accustomed to that level for, for that drop to smack you in the face like that, hence my cautiousness

I think a pharmacist would be likely to be able to answer questions about that x

It definitely can't do any harm! Sounds great!

Maybe you could speak to someone about slowly decreasing the dose when able to so instead of dropping from high dose to nothing slowly taper it down steadily so your body gently adjusts

I don't think there's any difference today. Some look the same, some look fainter. There are lines on all but they aren't any darker so I think I should probably stop using the progesterone.
I wrote on them because I used quite a few today. I get paranoid that one or two are lying so I used 7. Annoyingly some are dented and battered but doesn't make a difference, you can see they aren't any darker. I also used the only other tests I had to hand which were CB which didn't have anything on them this time, CB early detection and CB Plus, both completely blank so won't bother posting those

Attachments

• IMG_4382.jpg
    IMG_4382.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4383.jpg
    IMG_4383.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4384.jpg
    IMG_4384.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online