~7dpo. Just waiting it out. Feel free to join. (:

.grumply

Reaction score
To be honest, we aren't trying. There was a bit of a mishap Saturday and that very evening all these weird sensations suddenly popped up. The couple of things I feel that are "different this time" may be a product of my paranoia. I guess I won't know for certain until at least 12/28, maybe?

Symptoms I've previously experienced mid-cycle and am feeling this month:
  • slight acne
  • light cramping
  • fatigue
  • slight bloating
  • it's been a while, but I have been known to wake up to pee during early hrs.
  • exhausted but can't fall asleep until after midnight
  • frequent urination

What feels different this month (aka what makes me suspicious of pregnancy):
  • On 5dpo I skipped lunch to nap (I am not a napper), then as soon as I got home from work I got right back into bed. And then I went to sleep early on top of all that. Extreme lazybones that day.
  • REALLY different: as of 5dpo only my nipples are tender, and they feel feverish/hot/sunburned. The feverish bit is definitely new to me.
  • bloating more pronounced than usual
  • cramping last Saturday only, and from then on ocassional twinges. Dull, achey, swollen feeling has been CONSTANT this entire week, but ONLY on the left half of my lower abdomen. Makes me feel kind of lopsided.
  • REALLY different: Aching sensation around my entire hip area and through to my lower back, but only on the left side. Lower back pain popped up 4dpo, and now it feels sore. Never had lower back pain like this as a symptom.
  • Food has been lacking taste (except for the chocolate chip cookies I've been eating too much of). Note: I'd heard of the metallic taste thing, but I didn't know about the cardboard thing until I bit into my juicy teriyaki burger at lunch and then thought, wow, this tastes like cardboard. And then I Googled it, haha. (Google is such an enabler!!)

What's weird but maybe just coincidence:

Everyone dreams during REM but I rarely remember mine. on 3dpo I dreamt a former coworker kissed me while BF was nearby. on 6dpo I dreamt 1. BF and I were in Germany, 2. a steamy scene (but with a woman?!) 3. woke up to pee and after I fell asleep had another steamy one (but by myself..). And then this morning I woke up from dreaming about getting a haircut. (which reminds me, I really need one...)

Familiar PMS stuff (aka what makes me doubt pregnancy):
  • As of yesterday I've begun feeling ocassional aches in the lower middle area of my uterus/pelvic region. This is familiar PMS stuff, so it makes me think I will be seeing AF in about a week.
  • My CM is a mix of creamy/watery and gives me a "leaky sensation", BUT when I check there isn't much of it, which makes me think I'm drying out as per usual.
  • TMI, but my metabolism kicks up a week before AF, and I've been going pretty often.

So what do you all think? Should I get checked for ovarian cysts, or something like that? It's not painful but the discomfort is definitely there.

It all sounds pretty normal to me. If you are pregnant you technically don't start true Pregnant symptoms until after implantation. Implantation starts anywhere from 9-13 DPO. I too find all sorts of crazy things happen to me every once and a while and the I swear that I am pregnant.... then I spend a crap load of money on HPT and always get a BFN and then AF shows up. So who knows not saying you aren't pregnant I just think you need to cautious not to get your hopes up too much is all! GL <3

To be honest, we aren't trying. There was a bit of a mishap Saturday and that very evening all these weird sensations suddenly popped up. The couple of things I feel that are "different this time" may be a product of my paranoia. I guess I won't know for certain until at least 12/28, maybe?

Symptoms I've previously experienced mid-cycle and am feeling this month:
  • slight acne
  • light cramping
  • fatigue
  • slight bloating
  • it's been a while, but I have been known to wake up to pee during early hrs.
  • exhausted but can't fall asleep until after midnight
  • frequent urination

What feels different this month (aka what makes me suspicious of pregnancy):
  • On 5dpo I skipped lunch to nap (I am not a napper), then as soon as I got home from work I got right back into bed. And then I went to sleep early on top of all that. Extreme lazybones that day.
  • REALLY different: as of 5dpo only my nipples are tender, and they feel feverish/hot/sunburned. The feverish bit is definitely new to me.
  • bloating more pronounced than usual
  • cramping last Saturday only, and from then on ocassional twinges. Dull, achey, swollen feeling has been CONSTANT this entire week, but ONLY on the left half of my lower abdomen. Makes me feel kind of lopsided.
  • REALLY different: Aching sensation around my entire hip area and through to my lower back, but only on the left side. Lower back pain popped up 4dpo, and now it feels sore. Never had lower back pain like this as a symptom.
  • Food has been lacking taste (except for the chocolate chip cookies I've been eating too much of). Note: I'd heard of the metallic taste thing, but I didn't know about the cardboard thing until I bit into my juicy teriyaki burger at lunch and then thought, wow, this tastes like cardboard. And then I Googled it, haha. (Google is such an enabler!!)

What's weird but maybe just coincidence:

Everyone dreams during REM but I rarely remember mine. on 3dpo I dreamt a former coworker kissed me while BF was nearby. on 6dpo I dreamt 1. BF and I were in Germany, 2. a steamy scene (but with a woman?!) 3. woke up to pee and after I fell asleep had another steamy one (but by myself..). And then this morning I woke up from dreaming about getting a haircut. (which reminds me, I really need one...)

Familiar PMS stuff (aka what makes me doubt pregnancy):
  • As of yesterday I've begun feeling ocassional aches in the lower middle area of my uterus/pelvic region. This is familiar PMS stuff, so it makes me think I will be seeing AF in about a week.
  • My CM is a mix of creamy/watery and gives me a "leaky sensation", BUT when I check there isn't much of it, which makes me think I'm drying out as per usual.
  • TMI, but my metabolism kicks up a week before AF, and I've been going pretty often.

So what do you all think? Should I get checked for ovarian cysts, or something like that? It's not painful but the discomfort is definitely there.

Some pregnant women get cysts when they are pregnant! But it goes away naturally. Plus, they are doing a study called "early pregnancy factor" that may prove we can feel pregnancy symptoms before implantation ever occurs. Fx for you! Keep us updated! :xmas23: and have a happy holiday!!

Gosh, sorry my post was so long. I took a look with my phone and it looked simply ridiculous.

As intricate as our bodies are, I very much believe women can feel the hormonal changes right away. And I also believe in intuition. (Though sometimes we get mixed up by wishful thinking, haha).

I'm thinking I might test on Christmas day, just for the heck of it. I'd be at around 10dpo, probably still early, but oh well. I'm thinking it's all feeling more PMS-like than anything, though.

Gosh, sorry my post was so long. I took a look with my phone and it looked simply ridiculous.

As intricate as our bodies are, I very much believe women can feel the hormonal changes right away. And I also believe in intuition. (Though sometimes we get mixed up by wishful thinking, haha).

I'm thinking I might test on Christmas day, just for the heck of it. I'd be at around 10dpo, probably still early, but oh well. I'm thinking it's all feeling more PMS-like than anything, though.

I am testing tomorrow or Christmas as well! :happydance: What brand of hpt are you using? I went and bought clear blue digis today. Praying for your :bfp:

Yay, testing buddies! I figured I'd start out with the dollar tree kind first, since it's still kind of early. I'm not entirely sure of my exact O date.

GL if you test tomorrow! What DPO are you?

I had sympt5om right away from this pregnancy,tracked my symptoms from 1dpo,had a show at 6dpo and was pregnant.
trust your instincts :)

Yay, testing buddies! I figured I'd start out with the dollar tree kind first, since it's still kind of early. I'm not entirely sure of my exact O date.

GL if you test tomorrow! What DPO are you?

about 16dpo. AF is 3 days late! but i had spotting when AF was due. :wacko: no more than a quarter size (if even that) and only showed up when i wiped. no more blood since. who knows!? :shrug:

I had sympt5om right away from this pregnancy,tracked my symptoms from 1dpo,had a show at 6dpo and was pregnant.
trust your instincts :)

what symptoms did you have? could you give advice about mine? (sorry if any is TMI!) :blush:

-Naseous a few times (jerked me awake once)
-Frequent Urination
-Constipation (which has stopped)
-Lots of CM
-Few acne spots
-Sore nipples
-Bloating
-Low back aches and headaches
-Have been super dizzy today
-Spotting when AF was due. No more since.

:shrug:

Hm, suspicious indeed. Hopefully she stays away and you get your BFP! And if it's not to be, she better stop taking her sweet time. :p

I know. I feel so confused :wacko:
We shall see what happens!

I am at 7 dpo today too. I have no idea when I am due for AF... I just had a natural miscarriage on 12/06 and ovulated 12/17 (which shocked me). So who knows when to test. I DO know I have a cyst on my left side again, which was almost unbearable last night... I guess I am just going to test on 12/31 if AF does not appear by then?

That sounds about right. I'm sorry to hear about your m/c. Feeling the same as before?

~10 dpo and bfn. Barely any symptoms so I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Update: bbs got very sore yesterday. AF-like cramping returned to dull ache all day yesterday and still achey today. Last night I had very brief pink spotting after DTD, but it stopped.

I keep notating these things all over the place. If AF comes early then in future I'll at least know that all this is my new PMS. Ha.

Update: bbs got very sore yesterday. AF-like cramping returned to dull ache all day yesterday and still achey today. Last night I had very brief pink spotting after DTD, but it stopped.

I keep notating these things all over the place. If AF comes early then in future I'll at least know that all this is my new PMS. Ha.

pink spotting after DTD is a good sign :thumbup: they say that can happen in pregnancy. Fx for you!

I have noticed more and more veins all over. And some hard places in my sore BB's!!

I've read a lot about the veins being a sign, too! FX for both of us!

Man, if I get AF in a few days I really am going to feel crazy. Haha. This cycle has been too much!

So how are you doing?

I've read a lot about the veins being a sign, too! FX for both of us!

Man, if I get AF in a few days I really am going to feel crazy. Haha. This cycle has been too much!

So how are you doing?

well my veins are everywhere! i hope im pregnant or i will be scared! :haha:
i am fine, just very confused! :wacko: thanks for asking! and you?

Haha, right? My body kind of scares me already, with all these weird things going on all the time. I really hope you are, too!

I'm doing well, thanks! I've been in a good mood all day, so it's been nice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->