~7dpo. Just waiting it out. Feel free to join. (:

Haha, right? My body kind of scares me already, with all these weird things going on all the time. I really hope you are, too!

I'm doing well, thanks! I've been in a good mood all day, so it's been nice. :)

well thats good! :thumbup: so which day are you testing again?

I'm trying to wait for Monday now, if no AF. That'd put me at about 13-16dpo.

How about yourself?

Hi All, I'm new here. I'm 7 dpo and am seriously going crazy during this TWW. I did 1 HPT already and of course it was bfn because its so early but I can't help myself :( Today for the first time I felt some mild cramping. I think I'm going to re-test on sun or monday.....if I can keep myself distracted until then. It's so hard.

Welcome, mj2013! I know, the wait takes forever. Luckily there's a site like this or I'd go even more crazy keeping it all in, haha.

When do you plan on testing again?

Welcome, mj2013! I know, the wait takes forever. Luckily there's a site like this or I'd go even more crazy keeping it all in, haha.

i might test monday as well. or tuesday! :thumbup:

Hopefully AF stays away for you and you get your BFP! It must be even harder to be late. ):

I'm trying to hold out until sunday or monday....trying very hard

Hopefully AF stays away for you and you get your BFP! It must be even harder to be late. ):

yes, very hard! especially when i got that :bfn: the other day and not having AF. but who knows :shrug: I will find out sure enough! I hope AF stays away from you too :hugs:

Have you been this late before?

I know a couple of years back I was late for daays for one cycle and I thought, 'oh no, we've done it this time'. It was 52 days long, so I guess I kind of skipped a month. I had just gotten off BCP so my cycle was crazy. We weren't TTC, I just couldn't handle the damage bcp was doing to my hormones.

Have you been this late before?

I know a couple of years back I was late for daays for one cycle and I thought, 'oh no, we've done it this time'. It was 52 days long, so I guess I kind of skipped a month. I had just gotten off BCP so my cycle was crazy. We weren't TTC, I just couldn't handle the damage bcp was doing to my hormones.

i have been late but not by this much in a decent while. (TMI ALERT) and plus i can tell even when I am late that I am not pregnant cause when I feel for my cervix there will be gooey blood, getting ready to flow out. Now, there is nothing. :shrug: and i have never taken any BC or fertility drugs. so i am at a loss! :wacko:

Girl, don't worry about "tmi" with me. I'm worse. d:

Hm, that is pretty odd. What's your CM looking like?

Since the spotting I've been checking my cm and poking at my cervix. I thought that maybe it's just a little AF blood that got knocked loose early, haha. If so, the rest is still up there. No spotting at all since last night.

Girl, don't worry about "tmi" with me. I'm worse. d:

Hm, that is pretty odd. What's your CM looking like?

Since the spotting I've been checking my cm and poking at my cervix. I thought that maybe it's just a little AF blood that got knocked loose early, haha. If so, the rest is still up there. No spotting at all since last night.

Its been snotty like, either clear or with a yellowish tint. And in great amounts! lol. Plus my urine smells oddly different. Tried to drink more water to see if it would change it but its staying the same. Ever since I spotted the day AF was due, no more blood has happened. :shrug:

I didn't think that smelly urine has anything to do with being PG, but it can mean that you have a bladder infection or not drinking enough water or eating a strange food.

Other than PG you can have a late AF if you are obsessing/stressing over a potential PG, a late O or no O at all. If it is one of these and you really want to be PG then you need to relax so that you can just get AF over with and start again!! I have done this to myself, and I came to the realization that I was only hurting myself, stressing and obsessing like I was and it was prolonging that little bean from coming!!

I sure hope this isn't the case and you get your BFP!! :dust:

So I cm checked and saw traces of pink. Cervix felt soft but open so I'm out this cycle. It was a tricky round!

So I cm checked and saw traces of pink. Cervix felt soft but open so I'm out this cycle. It was a tricky round!

Don't give up yet :hugs:

I had really bad cramps yesterday, really feeling like AF is coming. I'm now 9 dpo and I couldn't help myself and POAS this morning at 4am and got a BFN. I'm kinda losing hope for this month, because I screwed up on my BBT charting I may have missed my O. AF should arrive on the 3rd so we'll see but I'm definitely not keeping my hopes up too high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->