~7dpo. Just waiting it out. Feel free to join. (:

(tmi ahead) More pink and even a little clot, so she's here. I'm just hoping that it's not super heavy since I felt everything from O 'til now, haha.

Also, it was neat that I knew exactly when I O'd just by feel alone. My period tracker guessed I'd start on the 1st, but based on felt I knew I'd start today! It makes me feel more in tune with my body. :)

Thanks for your support, though, ladies! It was so nice to have during the two week freak out!

Hopefully she doesn't arrive, mj2013. FX for you!

(tmi ahead) More pink and even a little clot, so she's here. I'm just hoping that it's not super heavy since I felt everything from O 'til now, haha.

Also, it was neat that I knew exactly when I O'd just by feel alone. My period tracker guessed I'd start on the 1st, but based on felt I knew I'd start today! It makes me feel more in tune with my body. :)

Thanks for your support, though, ladies! It was so nice to have during the two week freak out!

Hopefully she doesn't arrive, mj2013. FX for you!

I started my AF today as well. But everyone else good luck on your TC journeys!!! :thumbup:

ToughhGal I am sorry to hear that. :( Well at least you got it, and now you can TTC again with this cycle. You did as I did last cycle.... our bodies can be very cruel and trick us! This cycle I plan on just letting things happen and not annalyze anything..... we will see how that goes!! Keep us posted on your journey!! <3

I don't know what to think but I think I'm out, 10/11 dpo and I tested this morning and its a BFN. AF is due either thurday or friday but I don't have a good feeling anymore, I think I now just feel like I'm waiting for AF to come to start over again. I'm also craving lots of sugary stuff which is typical for me when AF is around the corner sigh

I don't know what to think but I think I'm out, 10/11 dpo and I tested this morning and its a BFN. AF is due either thurday or friday but I don't have a good feeling anymore, I think I now just feel like I'm waiting for AF to come to start over again. I'm also craving lots of sugary stuff which is typical for me when AF is around the corner sigh

Don't give up hope until Af shows her ugly face!! i have read that some women had all the same PMS as they would always have and still got their BFP!! So please stay in the game, maybe just need to be more realistic so you don't get so gutted!! I just had to change the way I was thinking thats all!!

Don't give up hope until Af shows her ugly face!! i have read that some women had all the same PMS as they would always have and still got their BFP!! So please stay in the game, maybe just need to be more realistic so you don't get so gutted!! I just had to change the way I was thinking thats all!!

Thanks :hugs: trying to stay positive but today is just one of those days for me i guess. I'm going to be extra ready next month though, I'm currently chart stalking lol and I think I'm going to use opk's next month too (never used them before). So even though it's kinda sad that this month may not be my month, I'm sooooo gonna be extra prepared for next month ;)

MJ, I'd say go with your gut feeling. Not to be negative at all, but I think deep down we know when we aren't, haha. That's a good idea to chart and use OPKs, though! It'll help you feel more proactive, I imagine.

Hopefully you get your BFP. If not this month, soon!

MJ, I'd say go with your gut feeling. Not to be negative at all, but I think deep down we know when we aren't, haha. That's a good idea to chart and use OPKs, though! It'll help you feel more proactive, I imagine.

Hopefully you get your BFP. If not this month, soon!

Agreed :) I think sometimes you do just "know", but there's always next month (and the month after that lol) Hopefully we all get BFP's next month, would be a good start for the new year :winkwink:

I know I am silly but I had a few intuitive readings after I had three other very intuitive people told me I was having another child..... Long story short we were done! I mean DONE!!! I got a little obsessed!! LOL I went to a few others. I know just have a sense of peace that it will happen the way it is meant to. I am happy with that!! But that wont stop me from testing starting 9DPO LMAO :haha:

I know I am silly but I had a few intuitive readings after I had three other very intuitive people told me I was having another child..... Long story short we were done! I mean DONE!!! I got a little obsessed!! LOL I went to a few others. I know just have a sense of peace that it will happen the way it is meant to. I am happy with that!! But that wont stop me from testing starting 9DPO LMAO :haha:

Its sooo not silly, I'm such a strong believer in those things. It's going to happen, but when the time is right ;)
LOL @9DPO - I'm right there with you, I will be doing the same! I just need AF to hurry and get here so I can start over, she's just taking her sweet time, but I know she's coming. I had a big dip today with my BBT so that's always an indicator for me.
:flower:

Its sooo not silly, I'm such a strong believer in those things. It's going to happen, but when the time is right ;)
LOL @9DPO - I'm right there with you, I will be doing the same! I just need AF to hurry and get here so I can start over, she's just taking her sweet time, but I know she's coming. I had a big dip today with my BBT so that's always an indicator for me.
:flower:

Awe well I am glad you have the right attitude!! I had the same last cycle too!! I couldn't come or finish fast enough LOL:haha:

Well I am glad that you are a believer.... please join my Positive Vibe thread I started you will love my story, and plus you will get blessings from everyone on there!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->