7dpo One Step IC. Update page 7 ICs & FRER

Oh cupcake I totally see those. I really hope this is it for you!

Following with you cupcake, hoping this progresses for you. I have good feelings for this cycle!

Did you test again yet? Xx

Really hope this is it for you, looking forward to your next test x

Thank you <3

I have had the most horrible morning. In a nutshell I woke and then panicked out of nowhere. Don't know why. Usually happens during my lp but this has been daily, although usually later in the day so this happened at such a convenient time where testing is concerned. I did save my pee but because my panic attacks aren't how they say "typically five minutes long", it was sat out for quite a while so it wasn't the freshest pee in the universe. I tested once I had calmed down, but my lines aren't hugely exciting. Visible just about on the ICs, obvious on the Superdrug Early but isn't anything on the FRER. I don't know if that's because I left my pee for a while or if things are going to go like before but tomorrow should give me a clearer picture.
My temp rose again today though, so that's good.
Anyway, photos...
The third IC at the bottom I managed to squeeze a tiny drop of fresh pee out lol but it is only marginally clearer

Attachments

• IMG_9076.jpg
    IMG_9076.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9075.jpg
    IMG_9075.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9078.jpg
    IMG_9078.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9072.jpg
    IMG_9072.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9079.jpg
    IMG_9079.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 22
Don't ask me how or why I thought to save my pee, I just was so angry with anxiety at that point I thought f**k you, you are NOT taking my fmu from me :wacko:

Wow the Superdrug test looks great!! Definitely early bfp and I am so so so praying it sticks this time.

The super drug one is super clear! I'm gonna get them next time I'm testing instead of frer!!

I'm not generally one for crying (unless I'm hit by blind panic, in which case I'm a hysterical mess), but I feel like crying at the silliest things. Like Doctor Who yesterday, when they made Bill into a cyberman and when they showed the Doctor starting to regenerate in the next episode, and then when my eldest informed me Doctor Who will only be showing for another three years I had to seriously hold back tears wtf?!? It's a TV SHOW! And all these panic attacks, I have them each cycle but I don't have them everyday anymore! So as rubbish as that is, I'm hoping that's a positive sign.
Even now, I feel like bursting into tears but I don't actually have any reason to.

Sadako they are more sensitive than FRER, Superdrug Early are 10miu

I easily see the superdrug again but im wary that they are just not compatible with ur pee after the previous months. Why is it so obvious on the sd every time its so weird! Have u ever had a clear bfn on the sd? I really hope this is it this time for you! Xx

I have had plenty of clear negatives on Superdrug Early tests, yes. I don't think it's that they don't agree, because each time I have had a positive on those I have also had faint, but clear and pink positives on ICs. They are both the same sensitivity, the Superdrug and One Step tests, but I believe since the Superdrug tests are a lot more expensive, they will probably be better quality than the ICs and this would probably be why I see a much darker line on those in comparison.
I'm only 8dpo, and I didn't use my pee right away so I don't know if I would have had a clearer result on the ICs and FRER if I'd used it in good time

This look great! Looks early BFP! As you say FRER is 12.5 so if your HCG is for example 11 today it won't show. But I do see a hint f something on the FRER!

Happycupcake has said a few times on the thread from last cycle that she has seen clear negatives on the SD so hasn't been a positive without being an actual positive if that makes sense? Anyway there wouldn't be a clear pink line if you weren't pregnant in my opinion. I'm praying that this one sticks for you and your positives continue to progress for you Happycupcake! &#10084;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->