7dpo One Step IC. Update page 7 ICs & FRER

I see it clearly!! Praying for a sticky one for you

Thank you everyone :)

And Kim, thank you. I have said a few times when I have had a negative SD they have stayed negative. I haven't a single time seen an evap on those. The only time I have had them give me lines has been after seeing faint lines on ICs, they progressed, and then went blank after four days each time. They definitely weren't evaps. And those false lines you sometimes see on ICs are a world of difference away

Sorry i have a terrible memory cupcake :dohh: looking forward to ur next test what do u have left? :haha:

Oh exciting!!!! Definitely bfp!! I really hope they get darker!!! Xx

Good luck cupcake I hope they give you some solid lines in the am!

Temps increased today, they have been each day from 5dpo. Usually they are up and down but I'm assuming temping vaginally is more reliable?
So I used two One Step ICs, a Casanovum IC (which I didn't see a line on at 7dpo but I do see something faint on it today), SD which I think is a little darker today compared to yesterday and a FRER which my husband sees a faint line on but I don't :shrug:
The ICs are more visible than yesterday imo. Sorry for the photo spam but I'm always indecisive about which photos show better so I take loads :blush:
ICs and FRER, will have to post the SD separately

Attachments

• IMG_9915.jpg
    IMG_9915.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9917.jpg
    IMG_9917.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9919.jpg
    IMG_9919.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9922.jpg
    IMG_9922.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9924.jpg
    IMG_9924.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 27
Superdrug Early in and out of case. The line showed up within about three minutes and got darker over the following five or so minutes. And my chart as well

Attachments

• IMG_9926.jpg
    IMG_9926.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9927.jpg
    IMG_9927.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9929.jpg
    IMG_9929.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 10
I see lines on them all 😀😀 Superdrug is darker!!!

The supwrdrug has a definite line! And it looks darker! However I'm only a believer after I see a positive frer lol ( that's the pessimist in me). I think 8dpo is early still for frer and I'll bet frer will give you a nice line in the next 2-3 days, around 11dpo ish.

Looking good so far, I see the lines clearly. I reckon frer will be good in the next few days too :)

Thought I would take a photo of yesterday's Superdrug next to today's. Top is from yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 51
I see it on the frer! Superdrug progression and ic is so much clearer than yesterday's x

Wow cupcake that sd looks great! :) i also see it clearly on the one steps too. And i see something on the second pic of the frer!
Im cautiously optimistic for u i dunno if its just me but i think that sd looks darker than your ones from last cycle do u hav a pic from last cycle to compare? Looks very clear to me esp as ur still early :)
Progression looks fab i think its congrats time too iv got good feelings about this lol x

I see all your lines including the frer!!! I think this is a bfp!!! 😜😎😄😁

Thanks everyone :)

Josephine, it is darker I think. Found a photo of all four I used in the cycle before this one. First is at 8dpo, second 9dpo, third 10dpo and fourth 11dpo. By 12 dpo they were completely negative.

So, first photo is from this cycle, top yesterday bottom today (8dpo & 9dpo), next photo is from the cycle before, 8dpo from the top

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads