7dpo One Step IC. Update page 7 ICs & FRER

Definitely a stronger line hoping this is a great sign for you x

I can definitely see progression on the Superdrug tests :D

Defo looking good here cupcake really hope these continue getting darker and AF stays away for the foreseeable future!

They are awesome lines for 8 and 9dpo!!!!

Thank you for all the positivity :)
It just worries me that I don't see anything on the FRER, because they aren't hugely less sensitive. I hope tomorrow's SD progresses and the ICs as well. The cycle before they went weird, a line 8dpo, then barely anything 9dpo, then obvious 10dpo, then barely there 11dpo then completely blank 12dpo. I think I will feel more confident as long as the lines don't get any fainter

Thank you for all the positivity :)
It just worries me that I don't see anything on the FRER, because they aren't hugely less sensitive. I hope tomorrow's SD progresses and the ICs as well. The cycle before they went weird, a line 8dpo, then barely anything 9dpo, then obvious 10dpo, then barely there 11dpo then completely blank 12dpo. I think I will feel more confident as long as the lines don't get any fainter

With both of my CPs the lines didn't get nearly as dark as the ones you posted. That progression looks really good sweetie especially for one day. I know every woman is different but I figured I would share my story anyway.

So today with fmu I used two One Step ICs which have progressed. They started to appear within 1-2 minutes of dipping them. I used a Casanovum IC which I can't see anything on, and once yesterday's dried it actually looked like an indent rather than a line. So they can sod off. I used a Superdrug Early, which weirdly doesn't have anything on it! Wasn't expecting that. The FRER, however, has a faint but pink line! I don't know how good it will upload, but I can see it easily in real life which is good, since I couldn't see the others in the slightest. So I'm thinking (and hoping) that because I can now see a line on the FRER and the One Steps have progressed, the SD is a faulty test. I don't see how a SD could give me an obvious line yesterday and a blank FRER, but today a line on a FRER and a blank SD. Does that make sense? :wacko:

Anyway, I shall now do what I do best and spam you with a million photos. Oh, and my temp increased again today as well.

First the ICs within 1-2 minutes, then the other photos of them taken about five minutes later max, and my chart

Attachments

• IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 10
FRERs. They look kind of grey in photos because they are so faint, but in real life they are definitely pink.
There isn't any point in posting photos of the SD.
The weird thing is this morning right before I woke I dreamt I saw positives

Attachments

• IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 26
How strange! Is that all the same frer? I see it on the first 2 pics and def on the one steps! How frustrating about the sd tho i was hoping for a nice dark line on that today for u! X

The ic are definitely progressing and the line on the frer is a lot easier to see than yesterday's, I would say the sd test is faulty hun x

How strange! Is that all the same frer? I see it on the first 2 pics and def on the one steps! How frustrating about the sd tho i was hoping for a nice dark line on that today for u! X

It is the same FRER, yes. Given I have had a few SDs where there's only been a partial line (test line and control line, separate tests though) before I'm not hugely concerned about that not having a line.
The ICs are a little more obvious today than yesterday's and the day before, and I couldn't see a line on the FRER yesterday so I'm cautiously assuming this is a good sign for the time being

The ic are definitely progressing and the line on the frer is a lot easier to see than yesterday's, I would say the sd test is faulty hun x

I think it may be as well. It doesn't make any sense a less sensitive test would show a line when it didn't yesterday, and the more sensitive isn't showing anything today when the equally as sensitive ICs are. I may check out their reviews and see if this has happened to others.

I am starting to see a few symptoms I would usually see in my lp but usually a few days post ovulation, I have barely seen anything until today, on and off for the previous couple of days. These things would usually be staring to wear off at this point rather than start now so I'm hoping this is a good sign as well

Definitely see it on the frer today!!! 😄😄😄

I took some possibly clearer photos and also some with yesterday's FRER and today's together to see the difference, and also yesterday's ICs with today's. They are obviously dry now though. Will post the FRERs then the ICs in another post as I get snap happy and won't be able to fit them in one post :blush:

First two photos are of today's test only, next three are yesterday's (top) and today's (bottom) together. I tweaked two of them

Attachments

• IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0913.jpg
    IMG_0913.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
Yesterday's ICs at the top and today's two ICs at the bottom, and a tweaked version of today's FRER

Attachments

• IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0919.jpg
    IMG_0919.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 32
They are much clearer on my originals before uploading them :dohh:

Far easier to see today, the upload kills so much especially when they are faint x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->